I hate being a black woman. Is it possible to be on the white side in the impending race war...

I hate being a black woman. Is it possible to be on the white side in the impending race war? What can I do to exist happily in America? I like to think I'm educated as I go to university and work hard at my job, but stasistcs have proven otherwise. All I want is a safe, positive world for my future children...and myself.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm honestly depressed and wish I was white.

>inb4 go back to your country

My country isn't great. It's the last place I want to be. I love America, just wish I could feel accepted here. I'm voting for Trump, I'm conservative, and I dispise the degeneracy of black culture here. I honestly feel bad for whites, as I can understand where their racism comes from.

cool blog desu where's the sub button

Buy supplies, water and food, and get somewhere safe OUTSIDE a major city. You don't have to participate in any race or religious war when the USD crashes.

get a white guy.

Just become culturally white. It'll serve you well

nice roleplaying

I want to help the white race, not hinder them.
I am. It's caused me to be ostracized by other blacks. It's maddening, really.

Post bum.

Then find a half white guy

I'm dating a Latino. He's voting for Hilary and is complete millennial trash, even though I love him. Our views are conflicting our relationship.

I should've been born white.

post hand for proof

>I am. It's caused me to be ostracized by other blacks.

Fuck them. You know, deep down, that white culture is vastly superior to all others. To "act white" or "be an oreo" or whatever is to divorce yourself from the degenerate shit that is American black culture. By emulating the best, you'll better yourself. Marry young and have children if you can. Good luck to you!

Right now, I don't want children. They'll be considered subhuman and I don't want them to experience the same tortures. I'm a self hating coon, they don't deserve me as a mother. I'm far too pathetic.

>that flag

Nigger detected.

I want to date you...

As far as your questiom is concerned, best thing you can do is just associate with people who share your values.

If your ostrasized from people you dont like or respect, it may sting your ego but does it really matter in the end?

This. Or better yet, feet.

Cute black girl? Give proof.

How about ass cheeks instead?

>iphone
>black
>woman
gb2tumblr

Gonna have to see some proof.

Also, nobody should feel bad about their race.

It makes me sad that you feel bad about it because of other peoples' weaknesses.

You should be proud of who you are--someone that escaped the same trap that so many others fell into.

I love black women. My respect for what it's worth. That is all.

atlanta is full of black qt's ravenous for white dick, and the stability/income it brings. kinda sad really

Go die in a fire you black whore. Go get pregnant by every crimminal on the street just like every Shaniqua, you cock gobbling whore. Please get infected with AIDS