Political cartoon thread

Political cartoon thread.

The building of the Panama Canal always reminded me of the beginning of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. We needed a faster way to reach the Pacific, and if we had to conquer and dig a giant canal through some people's homeland to do it, then so be it.

We should have another Make Your Own Political Cartoon thread.

On my experience Republicans are more often than not in favor of prisoner's rights.

thats just when they think they might end in prison themselves.

this looks pretty fucking awesome, but im not sure what its meant to represent, any backstory user?

beats me

>Primal war behemoth leaning over a mother whispering horrors into her ear
>Tells her that her son will one day face hell, running through fire and poison as though there is nothing she can do to stop him
>She's built like a house and she's poised to turn around and swing the guy in his jaw while protecting her child

Metal as fuck.

Does anyone know if it's possible to find the names of the people who made these posters?

>when you try to make something offensive but it loops back around to being cool as shit

See, I roll my eyes whenever I see modern cartoons with their very unsubtle labeling, but damnit everyone does it.

shit, i'd color in all the people and post this in inner-city schools

;_;7

I love these political compass memes. Anyone got anymore?

Windsor McKay is the GOAT. I need books of all his stuff

Columbia's looking a little Trumpish.

A. Paul Weber (1893-1980)
Das Gerücht (The Rumor), 1943

The inhumane, dreary architecture represents modern big cities, bearing those deformed creatures who continuously fly towards the rumor, feeding it (might be feeding themselves).
The Rumor itself has the shape of a snake, representing falsehood; its sharp ears, big mouth and split tongue, but also the big nose to stick in everything complete the metaphor. Tough the Rumor wears glasses its sight still is nothing but distortet.

Hope I could help a little

>mfw nobody has posted the new bg cartoon with the pickle and harambe

>X Gon' Give It To Ya starts playing

Why is there a pickle with a face and a gorilla?

Hillary CLinton recently opened a pickle jar to prove how healthy she is. Not joking.

god damn does ben have to label EVERY SINGLE thing in his political cartoon?

He has tolerable art work but man he doesnt have any faith in his viewers to draw the compassions themselves

That death has a nice rack.

>Lady Liberty crying
K-Kelly?

So much axis propaganda made the Allies just look like huge badasses

Even the one where America is portrayed as some sort of madhouse six-armed god of destruction and hypocrisy made us look pretty cool

> VOTE TECHNOCRAT OR OUR GIANT MECHANICAL DRAGON GOD WILL DEVOUR YOU AND ALL YOU LOVE

Harambe obviously. There's already a Pepe it's not hard.

Fuck yeah. Also, reminder that Nazi Germany treated blacks better than America did at the time.

decades from now people will be looking back at this and wondering what in absolute fuck that green thing in the drawer is.

man wtf, i love Hitler now

is that a Rhodesian in the very bottom left

>saintsrow2.jpg

Where's taft and his pie when you need him?

Looks like the memes leaked out again

>World most beautiful leg

I lose every time.