Racists are mad because Jeanne d'Arc will be played by a half black gurl this year

Racists are mad because Jeanne d'Arc will be played by a half black gurl this year

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_hanger
youtube.com/watch?v=WnlIWpZSPXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game of pretend.

Cut the chickbone

Acting should be punishable by death anyway

What? Why? In what context?

Every eyar we roleplay as jeaanne d'arc

It's 2018. France was always multicultural and we have no proof she wasn't black anyway.

WE

More historically correct than in the Fate series.

i hate weebs

Not the fact that she's black, but she's ugly as hell!

can they at least find some pretty mutt

Was jeanne d'arc beautiful ?

>Racists are mad
Water is wet?

Every year, a girl is chosen by the city of Orléans to LARP as Jeanne d'Arc.

Bruh. Look at this dood
Oh no, wait til you see the-
OH NO NO NO
*Inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Makes sense. She was burned alive after all.

I think she honestly looks like Varg's wife

Kek

Then white should be allowed to play Martin Luther King as well.

The French Republic is not based on racial criteria. French is more a set of ideas and a mentality than a racial reality.

>only half black
Too white. Should be 100% non European. Why is France so racist!?

i'm more mad that she isn't a hottie. there are plenty of black qts would would fit the role better.

She looks fucking revolting.

but jeanne isn't from the republic now she's basicaly folk tales and only french-french care about french folk tales

that miniature is pure fan fiction, it was done decades after her death

If you pay close attention to his flag you will notice this guy isn't french

she's more of a religious icon, her race is irrelevant

>Réunion

Nice try, noir-désir éboué

Je suis Français. La France est un Etat Nation qui ne s'appuie pas sur la race pour définir qui est Français. Si vous êtes pas content, prenez une DeLorean et allez arrêter 1789.
De plus, je ne suis point Noir, mais Yab (descendants de colon Français Blanc vivant majoritairement dans les Hauts de l'île).

>Jeanne d'Arc
>muh Republic

>allez arrêter 1789.
Si seulement c'était aussi simple.

>pucelle
>beautiful

>MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIRE

with makeup she'd be 7/10 easy.

this is bait right?

If they wanted diversity, why didn't they just pick a swarthy med girl?

NOUS

Your republic was a mistake that helped cucked the world. Bring back the Ancién Regime now.

you cant deny its become a shitty trend

Not diverse enough.

>MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIIIIRE

jeanne

french are cucks news at 9

>Jeanne d'Arc
More like Jeanne Dark lmao

this is bait right?

>decades
That's not a lot, same century, I'm sure they remembered her face like you would any family member.

Nothing wrong with adapting historical fact to satisfy your target audience.

They'll burn her btw
i don't see what is wrong

Is she still Caltholic?
Does she still burn?
Who plays gille de rais?
She's hideous lol

Do you guys have to fit the national stereotype every single time?

This is what she looked like after the English burnt her at the stake.

suck my cock, I know you want it.

(lmao)

isn't it just theatre? so who cares
also, theatre is not about historically correct illustrations, but the characters and their relation to other characters bla bla

pretty much any women could play her, it doesn't matter

they hanged a monkey in Britain because they thought it was a French man.
now there are Arthurian legend shows with sub saharan black people. Europe then was like, and worse than Democratic Republic of Congo today. Albinos and anyone who looked different was tortured and burned as a devil.

>they hanged a monkey in Britain because they thought it was a French man.

Lol Source?

Niggers are not people, you nazi

It's folklore probably didn't happen. It's from a song.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_hanger

keywords
hanged monkey hartlepool

WTF anglos apologize for francophobia

based german in his right mind. rational reasoning. although op seems wrongly woke by american identity politics.

People make up songs and shanties about their enemies while at war m8 and have done for centuries.

t. colourblind sexpat

Ofc it happened.
Whats interesting is when that war was over and Wellington won and became prime minister when he attempted to save the irish the whig propaganda painted him as a negro.
love British propaganda

Nice excuse xenophobes

>they hanged a monkey in Britain because they thought it was a French man.
what the fuck is wrong with brits, are they stupid enough to think they're at war with monkeys?

Arthur Wellesley was a great general and a good man

they arrogantly hated you since 1415

>On finding the monkey, some locals decided to hold an impromptu trial on the beach; since the monkey was unable to answer their questions and because they had seen neither a monkey nor a Frenchman before, they concluded that the monkey was in fact a French spy

Very inclusive. Very well France that's the way to achieve the social rainbow and a perfect society.

m8 they didn't have internet, they barely knew how she looked while she was still alive

>thinking we're monkeys
I'm shocked and appalled

You're being had by (((them)))

mais elle est hideuse.... :/

y-y-yea, we would never use monkeys as spies, haha...

Why does a secularist, left-wing, republican France even identify with St. Joan of Arc when she was a devout Catholic and royalist who would be disgusted at the state of contemporary France?

which French king got cucked by a black midget?Versailles
obviously a revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnlIWpZSPXU

Just preparing you for your future. The changing demographics in France mean that odds are all historical figures will be reenacted by blacks in the future.
Embrace it.

Daily reminder we'll just move to Straya en masse and seduce your kangaroo women

I wanna ask the French here, how close is it for France to get a black president?
Are there any potential candidates now?

Yeah well we'll be Chinese by then. So...

Oh, honest mistake I see

What's scariest? This not being bait or the fact we leave in such a time you come to wonder if such craziness could be genuine?

I believe climate change will help us get rid of all these imbeciles. So, in the meantime I don't care about them trying to rewrite history.

Climate change will bring climate refugees. Africa is a ticking time bomb and we're in front row for the carnage. This century will see the end of us, screencap this.

People are mad because it's historically inaccurate you retard

I have a yellow fever...

Nah. I don't think it would affect the votes but...a black candidate, that's very unlikely. We surprisingly don't have a lot of black politicians.

Get well soon, user.

They would probably depict her as some sort of feminist hero anyway, who cares?

>Every year, a girl is chosen by the city of Orléans to LARP as Jeanne d'Arc.
Does she also get burned at the stake and then canonized centuries later?

No one told me France was so barbaric.

pls respect our culture

Since there were tons of blacks even in Bohemia there must have been even more in France

thanks

>Now pop your Jeanne on the stake for about 40 minutes at 500ºC
>Here's one I prepared earlier

Honestly I don't see the issue with this. It's more of a symbolic role than a historically accurate representation. She's catholic, well integrated, who fucking cares.

why is her head so big

My wife's son cares.

Dude, cancerous media just cherrypicks as hard as they can for attention. I'm willing to bet there isn't outrage about this at all, a few comments on social media is enough to create these types of headlines.