You may only post in this thread if your country was never communist

You may only post in this thread if your country was never communist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZlD5RXkeuA
spiegel.de/international/germany/homesick-for-a-dictatorship-majority-of-eastern-germans-feel-life-better-under-communism-a-634122.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now that's something I've never thought I'd see.

reportin

How come there are people who still support communism over there after the Soviet regime killed over 60 million people in their reign of death, forced labor, hunger and poverty?

shows how shit the country is today

never

>China didn't leave communism

get lost capitalist pig

youtube.com/watch?v=PZlD5RXkeuA

60 billions actually.

>60 million
Nice debunked meme number, apparently Stalin killed more Russians than there was Russians in Russia

Hello

reporting in :^)

It was 600 millions. Get your numbers straight.

>kill 62 million Russians
>Population just keeps growing
The absolute madman could kill 1 person and 2 would instantly be born. Back to Sup Forums with you

Nice try Shlomo. We all know you want to maximize your shekels and you see communism as a threat to your shekel farms

But Stalin was Georgian and killed Jews. How does that make any sense?

Don't listen to the (((capitalist)))

Some people estimate the number to be even higher. Don't fall for propaganda and educate yourselves on communist evil.

>Sup Forums propaganda
>making sense

Why not? There is nothing from with disliking Stalin, but his arguments just don't make any sense.

They never do

Kike. Communism is a jewish plot, nice projection.

>Implying he wasn't a jew himself

>says this while posts propaganda
Why did Russian population grow a lot more that it would have made sense if those numbers were real? At least Holocaust numbers are real because nazis were autistic about documentating everything

But he actually studied in orthodox church school. And he was the one who stopped all repressions against Christian church during WW2.

Are you the fabled leftypol? If you tell old people from the DDR that communism was good you are asking for a beating.

spiegel.de/international/germany/homesick-for-a-dictatorship-majority-of-eastern-germans-feel-life-better-under-communism-a-634122.html
hmmmmm

>Implying he wasn't a jew himself
He was orthodox Georgian who studied to be a priest.

They literally shot people in charge of a census because they didn't like the numbers. Not really reliable...

Lmao, name one corporation that promotes racism.

Companies do not wanna promote racism. That would alienate target audiences. But they want YOU to be a nazi that blames all problems on some made up culture wars. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtainl am I right?

Nice proof. Alright, I accept your concession because you can't come up with proper argument. Better luck next time.

Hi.

So they support people who want an ethnostate but at the same time they want to sell things to those people who wouldn't form part of the ethnostate?
This is why nobody takes you seriously, you're literally using doublethink.

The unreliability of Soviet regime is a pretty good argument. What concession?

The retarded conspiracy he is presenting literally makes sense, are you too retarded to understand a point and make a counter point?

>a capitalist wants to make money regardless of who they are selling to
>the retard finds this impossible to believe
Kys

I've heard 20 million for Stalin. You must be mistaking that with the total deathcount of WWII.
Anyway, it's because old people are nostalgic about their youth. And when they were young the commies were in power.

muh 600 gorillon deaths

hello

I support killing all the neo-liberals and neo-cons

>still no good replies yet
Because commies are retards whose brains stopped developing when they were 12