Estonian ambassador has a great vision for the future

uusisuomi.fi/kotimaa/242509-viron-suurlahettilaalla-margus-laidrella-suuri-suunnitelma-suomelle-ja-virolle-olen

source: New Finland Magazine

"Talsinki will be built in our lifetime". Helsinki and Tallinn will be combined into one urban megacity.

Ambassador Margus Laidre has a masters degree in Greater Swedish Empire -studies which he gained from Estonian University of Tartu.

He has a vision of "The New Nordics" which means Finland and Estonia together. In his vision Baltic part of Poland would also cooperate with the Finland and Estonia.

In Laidres vision of Talsinki where Helsinki and Tallinn have been merged together as a city of 1.5 million people, it will be the most important city in the Nordics, a hub which connects all the trade networks between north, west, south, east. He hopes China would invest heavily in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_to_the_bottom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I too am #Talinsinki

>Nordics

Finland is literally mongrel mongol, and Estonia half Russian.

Haven't you been talking about this for hundreds of years?

Never ever

Cringe
Alone Stockholm or Copenhagen are more relevant than both cities combined

>Greater Swedish Empire -studies
top fucking kek

nice citylet you have there.

>a city of 1.5 million people
What a metropolis.

Toronto is not a city, it's a giant suburb with tall office buildings in its core

Talk about vaporware

neat

When you add the greater metropolitan area of Helsinki the whole equation would be about 2.1 million. It's bigger than any Nordic current capital and only city on the baltic that rivals it is St.Petersburg

>Greater Swedish Empire studies

Storstockholm have a population of 2,3 million

Oh shit i forgot to add the metropolitan area of Tallin.

Then it would be around the same. Well shit, i guess importing sandpeople really gets those numbers up.

>masters degree in Greater Swedish Empire -studies
Estonia wants us back.

>i guess importing sandpeople really gets those numbers up.
Sadly

Malmö-Copenhagen would be around 3,5 million btw
Stockholm would be 2,3, indeed
"Talsinki" (stupid name) would be third with 2,2 million

Nordic "cities" are littel villages lmao

Stockholm
City core: 949.761
Urban: 1.538.617
Metro: 2.308.143

Copenhagen
City core: 606.057
Urban: 1.295.686
Metro: 2.036.717

Helsinki
City core: 642.045
Urban: 1.231.595
Metro: 1.470.552

Oslo
City core: 672.061
Urban: 975.744
Metro: 1.588.457

Tallinn (also known as Kesoi in old-Finnish): population: 426 000, 52% are Estonians

>Kesoi
?

Dem metros need to check their land areas

>Baltic part of Poland would also cooperate with the Finland and Estonia
>Baltic part of Poland

Should be Keso probably but because of medieval times Lithuanian influence the i was added in the end of the word

I dont actually know what keso was supposed to mean. But it is still used as a last name of people in some places of Finland.

Of course the slang word keso for middle finger is not related to this at all.

I guess he meant the city of Gdansk which is on the coast and important harbor

We need to build some artificial island between northern and southern Talsinki

Keso?

>masters degree in Greater Swedish Empire -studies

What's so funny?
Estonians see themselves as "little Swedes" abducted by Russia. It just makes sense they want to learn more about their empire in university.

Talsinpa Talsinkiin.

Estonians regard the Estonian islands Saaremaa and Hiiumaa as being Swedish in their origins.
100 years ago there was some Swedish speakers left in those places but nowadays Esto-Swedish language has practically disappeared.

"Talsinki"

Muusta en mene sanomaan, mutta tuo nimi kuulostaa oikeasti tyhmältä. Tai no pitäisin hiukka välimatkaa Pohjolan ja muun Euroopan välillä, ei ainakaan tunnelia pitäisi rrakentaa, muu Europpa ei pidä ollenkaan pohjoismaisesta mallista ja se pyritäänkin romuttamaan Euroopan matkalla kohti pohjaa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_to_the_bottom

Discriminatory if latvia is not integrated into this greater swedish empire.