Is fucking animals legal in your cunt

Is fucking animals legal in your cunt

Funland
Yes

I brought a horse just to fuck it, it's pussy feels so good

Never looked into it

Why can't real life animal look like that?

Because god hate furries

Then I'll kill god.

its not furry if its Judy

Yea

exactly

no

no

pooland
no :(
i love tigers tho

America
No, but it still happens, especially in rural areas.
Also, Judy a cute.

So it's allowed to have sex with animals yourself but taping it is not allowed?

Justin Trudeau's Canada
Only oral sex

please fucking nuke us

Why did they decide to make it legal?

You can legally slit the throat of an animal, why would fucking it be any worse?

For eating not torturing

no laws about it so i guess so

No one said anything about causing unnecessary pain and suffering. Fucking a horse is like throwing a sausage down a hallway.

I mean it says Legal since 1971. So before '71 it was illegal and they decided to change that?

Yup. anglos were obsessed with stopping homosexuals, nordicks were obsessed with stopping guys from fucking farm animals.

Maybe horses don't like sausages

>Fucking a horse is like throwing a sausage down a hallway.
I have nice copypasta for my fingolian brudda

If you read up horse biology you would know that only about two inches of the horse pussy is sensitivity. Stallions are very quick shots since any large amount of time would harm the mare and cause her a very large amount of pain, which is one of the reason female often kick their partner midst intercourse. A average to small human penis is actually the right size to bring in main pleasure on a horse while avoiding injuring her. You can get a female horse to cum over rand over again even if you have a small dick, heck even your finger do a goddamn job. there's nothing like making a mare basically faint fro you, after giving her an amount of pleasure no horse could ever give her. Knowing you can get such a big and marvelous creature to submit to you with pleasure alone is an awesome feeling.

Kek

Yes

more pics pls

this is an interesting piece of knowledge, steppeman

There were concerns about some finns not being able to legally have sex with mediterranean husbands or wives.

yiff...

Yes, I fucked a big dog when I was 14, now I have poodles and finger them when they are in heat.

Why are you doing that?

Why help did you fuck your dog?!

Fucking furries.

As far as I know it's illegal.
It's even illegal to wash cars with stray cats there no to mention fucking them.

Genetically modified bunny girl pets will become a thing in our lifetime

I'm in love.

If it consents

Yes, if nobody knows about that.