Is this a big deal in your country

Why is this such a big deal? All the old cunt did was slightly grope him for a few seconds. Why would this cause depression? Why is he making such a big deal out of this?
He didn't stick it in or cum on his face or beat him so why is this such a big deal?

>The alleged incident occurred in 2003 at the Beverly Hills Hotel while they were having lunch.

>'His left hand reaches around, grabs my a** cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint,' he told GQ,

>'And he starts moving it around. I felt ill. I felt like a little kid. I felt like there was a ball in my throat. I thought I was going to cry.'

>While he did not go public, about the incident he eventually did report it to the HFPA, but their response was clear: Fraser was rarely invited back to the Globes after 2003.

JUST

>slightly grope
That's not how you spell "stuck a finger up his ass and wiggled it around"

He had trousers on
Like seriously, its not like he was stripped naked
Do you even know the sort of shit teenagers do to haze each other? This is nothing it was just a few seconds by some pensioner

I mean two wrongs don't make a right user.

FROM THE HILLS TO KAYCEE, WYOMING

It was just a few seconds
He had clothes on
I don't understand why this would affect someone for years
He knew hollywood was degenerate

some crackhead grabbed my ass and tried to finger my mate at a club once

did your mate spiral into depression for over a decade because of it?

I admit it seems a bit much but you can't really say without being in his shoes.

he wasn't depressed because of that but because he was blacklisted and didn't get any work all while he had insane alimony to pay. the absolute state of your reading comprehension familia.

not that im aware of

that and horrible injuries requiring extensive surgery do to being forced to do his own stunts

maybe he's just putting on a brave face while dying inside

yeah sure there was all the other shit
but why was this such a big deal to make him cry, feel ill and confide in his whore wife

No it wouldn't cause anyone depression. It would cause them to punch the other person

SPIRAL

I won’t watch movies anymore. Especially ones from America. I like Fraser and Mummy though.

Kids are powerless in such situations, it's some serious personality wounding shit. They often can't fight back, or tell anyone else that they did something "shameful" out of fear or guilt, and if they do actually come out, they're often silenced and ignored because the diddler has a lot higher social status. Even the big dick of the law overlooked kid diddlers 20-30 years ago; lotsa "false allegations". What we see now in "current year" is the pendulum swing from this, kid diddlers and rapists get fucked on a single allegation/accusation instead of a real court process. Just say someone raped you and bam they're destroyed socially; don't even have to jail them.

But I think Brendan's ex-wife killed his career much more than some 20-years ago diddlin'. He's forced to pay millions even now when he's unemployed and fucked beyond belief.

He fucked himself up doing stunts too. He's had spine injuries, knee replacements etc.

I suppose the depression is more to do with the fact that he was blacklisted and his career destroyed than the molesting itself

He must have been raped as a kid and this event just activated his almonds

I thought he was JUST'd by his ex-wife?

big difference between that and this. This was someone who had power over him and knew it, and knew he knew it. Being powerless to fight back without ruining your career is a bad spot to be in

I feel bad for Branden too

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
SENPAI

We have to save him.

When is his bollywood movie coming out
The poos have delayed it for over a year