Calls himself redpilled

>calls himself redpilled
>still believes NASA and (((scientists))) lies

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjIGhU895zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been up in a plane over the arctic. Seen the curve. Kill yourself.

>Seen the curve.

>what is perspective

No you haven't, there are not flight paths there. And you can't see the curvature from a plane.

Interadasting

there are direct flights from chile to australia and south africa that pass over the arctic. so this is bullshit 100%

go get your eyes check if you can't see planes passing above at 30000ft

You're right. My dad got a Masters in mechanical engineering, and gets paid over 100k to be on the board of safety for the ISS, when in reality, his job is photoshopping pics and making up fake experiments to publish

Stop posting this disinfo bullshit and read a book, and stop wasting your time learning from other retards.

lrn2math

Do people feel like they're going 80mph when they're driving down the highway, too?

When calculating ICBM and international flight paths the rotation of the earth is a big factor

pretty weak b8 m8

1. you feel acceleration not velocity. the earth is spinning with a = 0

2.oceans dont curve

3. they disappear due to perspective

4. the air mass where the plane is flying is spinning as well, otherwise you will move around everytime you jump or everytime you are suspended on the air. its the same reason why flies can fly inside cars back and forth

5,6,7 why not?

you're a bad troll.

Wow i didn't think that a Brazilian could be this stupid, how in the hell did you even get the Olympics?

If you believe the earth isn't flat you are stupid.

Don't bother OP

Science is just another form of control but some Sup Forumsacks don't see it, they think it's just advancement.... yeah advancement to your destruction. Silly goys.

Space travel is literally impossible. You cannot send a probe into space and exactly predict where it will land because it is impossible to mathematically account from the gravity of the Sun, planets, moons, black holes etc since all these objects change at all time due to orbits. All those probes that we supposedly sent to Venus, Mars, Mercury, etc actually never went anywhere and the money went into hookers and blow of the elites.

likewise

>brazilian doesn't understand scientific principles

Kill yourself you ignorant fucking mongoloid.

Remember to sage these threads. The earth is round. All of the math adds up, there is absolutely ZERO proof that the Earth is flat and an abundance of proof that it is a spherical object.

If you actually believe that this planet is a flat disk floating through space, you are worse than EDM degenerates.

you're even worse troll

please have cancer and I'm actually Mongolian so don't use that as an insult.

>And you can't see the curvature from a plane.

basement dweller detected
did your mom take out the poo-poo bucket today ?

>impossible to calculate the gravity of moving objects with easily predictable paths

L E A F

>2.oceans dont curve

i agree, because the earth doesnt
#btfo

>Listening to NPR
>They have a climatologist on talking about flooding in Louisiana
>says that global warming will continue to cause weather events like the drought in California and the flooding in Louisiana
>"Are you saying that global warming caused the flooding in Louisiana?"
>"Well you see, I think you are asking the wrong question."
>WTF does that even mean?
>How is that the wrong question?

This is disinformation spreading shilling tactic. Note the recent surge of "is [insert nonsensical shit] redpilled??". These misleading and ridiculous "theories" are mixed in with the community to cast doubt on the validity of ideas generated by said community. It was used when pushing the term "tinfoil" and "conspiracy theorist" into public consciousness to discredit growing dissent from the controlled narrative, and is being used with increased frequency again as the election nears.

Don't fall for this simple CIA style subversion.

What's the point in keeping the Earth flat a secret?
Literally what is the fucking point?

>it's a Brazilian who doesn't know How physics work episode
Why does believing that the earth is not flat will destroy us ?

Flat earthers can not debunk this.

except you are wrong, it is easy to calculate the position of the planets and such, we have been doing it for hundreds of years. when you know the positon of the planets and such and know the mass of them, you can work out the gravitational attraction. for simple things like transfers between earth and the moon you only really need to account for the earth and moon, for the most complicated transfers you only need to account for the relatively small gravitational attraction of other bodies.

this is what I ask every thread but no one ever replies

bc the jews hide their jew shekels on the other side of the pancake you brainwashed cuck

the globe manufacturers lobby

moon is clearly a hologram

>imb4 holographic jew moon

I'm not talking about flat earth

I'm saying science in general, people in lab coats are being treated like priests for theories alone, not facts nor law. Jews have strong hold in the field, be careful.

>what are rockets
>what is path correction.

If you drive in a car and the street has a curve, you steer the wheel.

What is going on in your head right now

Le flat earth psyop maymay.

Actually serious question:

How do flat earthers explain the Coriolis Force?

you can do it on a fucking merry go round

Why do you people refuse to understand what a scientific "theory" is

>I'm saying science in general, people in lab coats are being treated like priests for theories alone, not facts nor law
Don't worry about that, I learned some things in zetetic,it's very useful for not being misinformed

Guys, there is a legit reddit for people who think the world is flat. r/theworldisflat, there is another to mock them, r/flatearth

Oh god it's one (((you)))

kys spherecuck

>believing the coriolis FARCE

>Cant predict orbits
>done thousands of years ago without computers

I hope this is bait. You are truly retarted
I feel sorry for you

>throw a ball in the air at a right angle
>it falls at my feet instead of to my right

Explain that

Well answer my question.
(((They))) seem to be putting so much effort into keeping the flat earth a secret...why would they do it in the first place?

What are they gaining by telling everyone the Earth is flat? Fucking what?

Why can't you flat-earthers ever give a legitimate answer to this?

>I'm saying science in general, people in lab coats are being treated like priests for theories alone, not facts nor law.

this is true, Ive seen this first hand but i still dont buy flat earth, although evolution smells bullshit miles away and comsology is absolute bullshit

all of them

Yes you can, retarded hue monkey

> Brazilian Education

Sarcasm, do you understand it

>done thousands of years ago without computers

That's cool but you still cannot predict the force of gravity on an object moving through space when the force is constantly changing

fuck this has to be the dumbest board

how can you not see that this is some bullshit slide thread to get you off topic

nobody believes this. op doesn't believe this. what the fuck why hasn't pol learned by now

Holy fucking Kek gave me a good laugh for sure

fun fact for flat earthers, this the logo of our biggest pharma company, the name Pliva means literaly "It floats".

our current PM was a dierectory there, very rich guy and Pliva is owned by Israeli companies i think...

>be 6ft tall
>on a globe that spans hundreds of millions of MILES
>I can tell the exact shape and size just by looking with my eyes, and have never done a math problem outside of my Math for Liberal Arts classes.

if the earth is flat why boats don't fall to the void?
check mate atheists

>take a bunch of fotos made at different times, with diferent cameras, with different filters, some images from the 1970s that were coloursed by artists
>add 1-2 3D rendered earths
>prove that flat earth is correct

>different cameras take different pics
>same cameras take different pics with different lighting at different situations

This is so retarded, "Gravity" is a theory, but you aren't stupid enough to say, "Hey bro, it's just a theory, don't take it so seriously".

>check mate atheists
No you check mate flat-eartchers, fucking baka

Me engrish is so cunny

we can only guess as to why its lied about, I certainly don't know
but we can know that what is being told is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=vjIGhU895zY
many people that try to debunk it end up becoming believers

>check mate atheists
You mean
>Checkmate Flat Earthers
Because most athesist don't believe in flat earth honestly. So how dense are you?

Actually, we can. There are common "pathways" that objects take through the solar system that are the result of the planets and smaller bodies pushing and pulling. We've mapped out many energy-saving routes for future spacecraft to take that would require less energy than just firing a rocket in on direction

>Scientific theory
>Something that exists and is provable (for the most part)
>Regular theory
>An idea
>Deliberately call your provable something that exists a theory so when you use the regular term theory people think you mean "science theory"
>Constant profit because no one will call you out for fear of being ridiculed "uneducated"

I'm not even taking part in this thread I just wanted to answer your question. Has it never amazed you how

>A scientist comes up with a theory
>They have apparatus made that can prove that theory
>That theory is proven correct by that apparatus
>This is complete proof the theory is correct

If you want a better idea of what I mean, read some science papers and you'll begin to notice a similar pattern

>Find something you believe to be X many years old
>"We believe it to be X many years old based on our knowledge of Y and carbon dating proves this therefore we're correct"

Then you'll also come across

>Find something you believe to be X many years old
>"We believe it to be X many years old based on our knowledge of Y therefore we're correct"

You see often they'll only ever include carbon dating results when it agrees with their original claim. If it disagrees with it they either exclude it completely or say they'll test it at some point and you hear nothing more about it. That's why it always makes me laugh when people say "muh scientists love to be proved wrong because they like to find answers", the truth is they fucking hate it and they're all backstabbing cunts. Remember when Joseph Lister told surgeons to wash their hands and it would save lives, but they refused because it went against the current year evidence and Lister was shunned? Remember how it took almost 30 years and his sanity before anyone took notice of him and actually proved him to be right? If you think anyone or anything is 100% correct on 100% of matters, you're a fucking fool.

>what happens when you have bright lights on a black background?
>You can see them from really really fucking far away.
>this isn't common knowledge in brazil.

retarded ass hue monkey

I can see the fucking curve in all those pictures

>what are vectors

Believe everything they tell you then, never question anything and just go with what scientists say forever.

Make sure you save the earth because climate change is hurting us :^)

>Implying a regular person can't test out for the theory of gravity for themselves

Source?

You don't see the ISS. Confirmed for retarded.

At certain times the ISS lines up with you and the sun in just the right way to reflect light and you see for a few minutes what looks like a slow shooting star.

It's just like seeing the sun reflect off of cars.

fuck off with your psyops

This, this user put it into terms better than I

what is foucault's pendulum

what is Coriollis effect

Kill yourself, macaco carioca

>the eternal leaf

You can see it from the ground, NASA has an app that lets you track it. I don't even know what that image was trying to convey, because I see planes all the time

kek, underrated.

You see user, you shouldn't ask if global warming caused the flooding in Louisiana. Instead, you should ask if the flooding in Louisiana was caused by global warming. There's a distinct difference that I think cause a lot of confusion for people who aren't educated enough to know.

The trackers allow you to see the reflection from the sun, not the station itself

The scripted version of 1984.

I wish the earth was flat so we could just gently shove the problems over the edge.

To make you feel like a tiny pointless spec in a Godless world.

Pretty much everything we see is reflected light from the Sun

>calls himself redpilled
>didn't hack the simulation and got himself borned into a shithole of a country

if the earth is flat then how come right now it's nightime here in Poland and early morning in Japan? how come when it's summer in Poland it's winten in Australia?

I think like the others this theory is only made to ridicule other theories. like the theory of geocentricity.

i agree with this

SPHEREKEKS are THIS MAD about an absolute truth? lololol "I'm not brainwashed but I'm going to get super angry when my conditioning is shattered by truth-seekers!"

L. M. A. O. it feels so GOOD TO TRIGGER YOU LITTLE ESTABLISHMENT GOONS

Sorry, NWO, but our movement is multiplying in size and there's NOTHING you can do to stop it!
Man it feels good to be in control ;)

>You believe you're driving at 100 mph but you can't feel it
You don't fucking feel velocity asshole, you feel acceleration. I'm not even going to consider the rest of this idiocy.

I'm sorry I know LOGIC might be HARD for you brainwashed SHEEP, but if you've ever been a boat you'll understand just how ignorant you statement is. If the earth was moving it'd be quite a BIT more WINDY LOL!

This is the only reasonable metric of being redpilled

>every other planet is a sphere
>ours is somehow not

pretty solid argument user

No one is saying that Chet.

This is so funny coming from a country with a fucking globe as their flag.