That feel when you try a new mmorpg and accidentally walk into an endgame zone

>That feel when you try a new mmorpg and accidentally walk into an endgame zone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feel bad for this dude

>that feel when you are Billy Bones and accidentally timewarp

Does he have a small head or just really big shoulders?

What happened to him? Wasn't he the one that saved Jaime at the end?

SAY MY NAME

I thought it was Bronn and didn't even consider the possibility of anyone else

kino

What the hell was his name again

POTION SELLER

Where the fuck did Randyll Tarly go?

PENISon

did you saw black saild, his arms are fukcing HUGE

Is Jamie dead?!

I must know if I should drop this show or not.

And i was trying to place where I saw him before. I didn't think in the future of a differnt universe but meh... thats life.

Fantastic episode lads

its bronn, the dragon burns the tarlys the next episod

He was the dude who knocked Jamie off his horse. Both of them are fine.

Dracarys

HOW THE FUCK ARE SO MANY PEOPLE CALLING THIS A CLIFFHANGAR

>"OMG IS JAMIE DEAD WOULD THEY REALLY KILL HIM OFF BY HAVING HIM SAVED FROM AN EPIC DRAGON DEATH JUST TO DROWN

jesus christ you idiots he's just gonna show up in KL next episode shook as fuck

Nope. He survives. The last shot of the sinking man was from Jaime's perspective, it was someone else.

>tfw when u name urself Rickon and the level 80s call you Dickon...

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

Please be joking

>tfw my boy rickon is gonna get roasted next episode
It's not fair lads

>He risks drowning and the sudden odd cannon ball from time to time
>switch
>now risks getting burned to death

>tfw you picked the losing side
>tfw you never had a chance
>tfw you could have died with your family and friends in glory in perpetuity, but now you're just going to die with a bunch of mook mercenaries who don't give a shit about you
>tfw you're about to be that one BBQ joke on Westeros for now and all time
>tfw you pumped steroids, lifted, and posted on /fit/ all your life and it all counts for nothing

How did they get there before the Lannisters marched back? Isn't Highgarden like two feet away from Kings Landing?

Twas bron :(

why don't believe in matrimony user, it's liberator, remember good goy, be promiscuous

What confuses me about this post is that you don't seem to be spoiling just to be an asshole, which I get. I don't get being this thoughtless though.

the guy that saved him didn't have armor on, so likely Bronn
Unless D&D graced us with their wonderful continuity errors

Why the fuck would he be dead since he was only pushed to that lake that saved him from getting roasted?

That last scene was he been completely BTFO, not dead

It was pretty good. Did you just come in here to shit all over it like every week? If so, it's fucking tired.

Dragons and Dothraki horseriders move a lot quicker than an army marching on foot. And they mentioned they had a lot of stragglers slowing them down.

>tfw Sam won't be upset at all that his brother and father are dead

Lannisters were tired after fighting and sacking the castle. It looks like the soldiers did all the labor and they had no auxiliaries, squires, or logistic staff to speak of who would normally handle such concerns. They also took breaks near water, and Jaime clearly was concerned about army morale while carrying a cart full of gold.

Stannis saved him at the nick of time

Only just now realized that this is Sam's brother

>they had no auxiliaries, squires, or logistic staff

This is the middle ages, the levvy is all of those.

i called fucking bullshit too

>"hey dany lets go fuck up highgarden"
>"ok"

> rawr!!!!!

anyone got the preview for next ep?

>I didn't expect it to smell like that
Dickon's last words. Burning human smells like slow roasted pork. Tarly ded

If you ignore the Arya secene and the tree clipping it was a great fucking episode

>change name to avoid treason
>changes it to something worse than treason

Dickon > that faggot Sam

RIP /ourguy/

90 plus pounds of armor on falling into the water...yea they both live....right.....

you shut your mouth

do you guys purposefully ignore things the show spells out for you just to complain

Do you think Tyrion feels like shit considering he's basically responsible for attacking Jaime and Bronn with a fucking Dragon

Don't forget Bronn was Tyrions loyal guard since Season fucking 2, and saved his life at least a dozen times

Those shoulders

Fucking chad

No Tyrion overlooking the scene in dismay was because he felt totally okay with the situation.

Tyrion advised against all this. Won't stop him from feeling bad, though.

honestly I would prefer it if jamie died like that rather than get burned and raped alive by those savages. he deserves a peaceful death. bron should not die.

This.

Really goes to show the average Game of Throne's fan's intelligence.

>Jamie
>Get the spears

he felt shame selling out his white brothers to the sjw's

Highgarden is closer to King's Landing than Dragonstone, yes, but Daenerys has enough ships to mobilize the Horde, Tyrion said it in this episode.

Besides the Lannisters were moving gold, those carts are heavy and slow, and they break, they depicted them changing wooden tires

RIPSPEED YOU GAY EMPEROR

technically he advised against melting castles and burning cities

where like normal peasants live

he may have been less opposed to using dragons against military targets

>he deserves a peaceful death

Literally everything going on right now is Jamie's fault, several times over. He's done a lot to redeem himself but saying he deserves a peaceful death is laughable.

this

he's alive tho

Can reddit leave?

If you actually care about spoilers from this god awful show you shouldnt be here

They're mercenaries and contractors. Tyrion won't lose a night's sleep over lives lost. He probably figured that the prisoners left from the battle would be easy to buy out, after finding all the gold carts.

Tyrion suggested to deploy the Dothraki to the mainland, but advised against Queen D taking the field with her dragon. This entire near death ordeal will prove him right.

BILL BONES
BILL BONES KNOWS WHAT I MEAN

I'm totally meh about it I'm just watching this show for spectacle moments like the end of this episode

Its just weird that someone would absentmindedly spoil something without the intent of being an asshole, almost like being here totally erodes someone's sense of how a regular conversation would go

oh wait

And this gave Daenerys enough reason to distrust him, because it's his family after all, that's why she attacked anyway. He didn't refused because that would have been retarded, giving her good reason to dispose of him

he's too handsome to get killed too gruesomely tho. im sweating at the thought of him getting hurt too bad. im having an anxiety attack

>not watching the leaked episode filthy casuals

tfw you repost LE DANK REDDIT MEMES lmao desu

This has been leaked since last year
Sup Forums doesn't cater to summerfag tourists like that

Until he stops the Lannister madness with his own hands, all the good hes done will not redeem the utterly retarded sin of trying to get Brandon killed for seeing him fuck his sister, causing this entire nonsense war.

>tfw neofaggots were rooting for our boys to die and unironically screaming yass queen when Danny was on the dragon

Literally bizarro Sup Forums.

Based Billy Bones...

I hope he lives till the end.... somehow...

>Knowing something is from reddit
Exposed.

If it's so god awful, why in the fuck are you wasting your time in this thread, you fucking moron?

>next episode
>Euron chadstrides into his cabin
>"Hello, brother."
>Victarion is sitting at the captain's desk, being a thousand time more superior than Euron
>"UHM...FINGER IN DA BUM BUMS???"
>"pfft, just like you to be so...common, Euron."
>Euron gets BTFO the ship, Victarion proceeds to win the iron throne and turn Jamie into his buttslave

Pic related, it's Victarion.

>muh incorrect way of posting

can reddit leave?

What was his name again?

I hate Cersei's character more than I hate Daenarys' plot armor so I will gladly root for her as she fucks over all of her plans.

No, Daenerys wanted to distrust him because he was objecting to all her bad ideas and dead grandma advised her to just go with her gut and burn down the Red Keep. Everything bad that has happened isn't because his strategy is inherently flawed or wrong, its because he overestimated the capabilities of his allies.

Chad Thundercock

>He doesn't know about the valonqar theory

Jamie is protected by plot armor until he kills Cersei.

Why the fuck did she burn all the food?

What if Tyrion dives in to save Jaime, and then he suddenly changes sides and offers to help Daenyres

>causing this entire nonsense war.
It was inevitable.

Sorry but I know your army is marching but how does the biggest army in westeros march without a patrol around it?

Also how did patrols/etc around kings landing not see atleast 30 thousand people and 30 thousand horses land?

this actually makes more sense

Tyrion doesn't give a shit about common soldiers.

I can't watch the show without thinking how bad it is now, and laughing everytime arya is on screen

Billy Bones

Tyrion is a selfish faggot who siced a dragon on his loyal and loving brother and helped sack his childhood home because his fee fees hurt

how can lardboy Sam have such a based manly brother?

any links to episode 5 download?

was victarion described as having facial hair in the book?
I literally imagined him as nathan from metalocalypse

Then why are you here? Why waste your time on something you don't like?

No

>believing a manlet could save a normal sized man

eat shit redditfag

This is a fantasy world where logistics don't exist

At this point every human army can teleport around the map except the night king's supernatural army.