Best State

What is the best state in the U.S to live in & why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah
newwest.net/topic/article/roll_call_rocky_mountain_states_still_at_bottom_of_congressional_clout_list/C559/L559/
pleated-jeans.com/2011/01/24/the-united-states-of-shame-chart/
pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database/results.php?us_state=WA&year=2010&type_id[]=10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wisconsin

Which is the Whitest?

California

kansas, open or concealed carry no permit, can carry switchblades, next to colorado, middle of nowhere, less crime, prices, housing cheaper than coastal and big cities

Arizona

Is this what the electoral map is going to look like come November? I'd say this is a hell of a lot more possible than Pennsylvania or Virginia going red

Vermont & Maine.

do you have to be rich to live there?

Colorado

Prove me wrong.

I've heard it's going to shit after the legal weed.

>cold af, full of loser stoners

go to cali, only have to pay 40$ more for legal weed, take advantage of LA, hot cali girls, close access to mexico, close to Vegas, Tahoe, high paying SF tech job i could go on

I don't know what the answer is, but I know the answer is not Texas.

>hot
>full of mexicans
>lots of driving

Agreed

Not really, though it is more expensive then alot of states, the taxes are pretty high

Nobody cares about the legal weed. Cheaper to buy from a dealer anyway, so most people still do that.

Yes but then I have to live in a communist nanny state with high cost of living despite being shit.

California is nice if you're looking for hot bitches and palm trees and beaches, but theres a lot of dindus and spics there, very liberal state too

Idaho.
93% white (bunch of chinks in north idaho for uni)
Open carry
Everybody has a gun (everybody)
"Family Value" state, so no degenerate feminist or gay pride rallies.
Absolutely stunning wilderness
Land, housing, and food is unbelievably cheap
No niggers
No massive urban centers
Everybody has a texas-style "stay out of my business" mentality

Montana, no asians, it's fucking perfect

Also northern Nevada .

We need to take Alaska out of it just to be fair. No gun laws, no weed laws, no taxes, given oil money check every year, hunting/fishing, red state, not full of SJW pussies, I don't want to bore people with its greatness.

Washington state is the only answer.

*East washington
West washington is a leftist shithole

> noones says MA

> Highest educated in the country
> Next to ocean
> Mostly white
> Best football team

Alaska. Those $2000 yearly PFD checks are pretty damn nice, and degeneracy is pushed away by the cold.

Muh nigga. Crown king reporting in.

California jr. No thanks.

>Muh freedom
>Muh taxes

But seriously, fuck your shit.

Not if you live secluded in a cabin on the Olympic peninsula producing natsoc blackmetal.

Okay guys help me choose state:

>Good ethernet connection on average
>Modern and with advanced tech (ima IT)
>Less dindus?
>Tax max 25%
>Weather doesnt matter,but if i have any choice more to hot.

Utah is pretty good.

colorado has the best variety of nature except for no beach

Utah trades dindus for mormons.
But otherwise yeah, Utah is solid because of those huge datacenters and hilariously low tax rates

>Utah
And its near nevada and california!
Neat man!

whichever has the most redheads

every state seems to have its problems and not even oregon or WA are safe from liberals

I'd say somewhere in the, idaho, ND, SD vicinity.... but can't exactly say which one is the best

>east coast

Idaho or Northwest of the Mitten in Michigan.

New Hampshire

>93% white
>2% asian
>2% hispanic
>1% black
>lax gun laws
>cold, the white man's natural climate
>life free or die

Prove me wrong.

Mormons are much better than dindus. I would make that trade any day of the week.

It's pretty nice, I'm thinking of moving out there pretty soon. It's rather conservative, the tax rates are extremely low, the gun culture is prevalent, Salt Lake City has google fiber, Mormons can into business and thus are tech focused in a lot of areas.

Also,if we are around america thread...
On gas stations,can I charge my Tesla?Or its only norwegian thing?there are those fast charge stations?Or is it one state that has this?

Fpbp

Arizona, excluding Phoenix of course.

But isnt it like that mormons are happy merchants just more into catholic?
Or are they based red voting for trump?
Dont mind me,asking that-this is no thread for trump/hillary debate.

California and NY are the only good ones the rest are full of trump-voting rednecks. NY and California should succeed and let the redneck poorfags starve. Darwin, man.

I think it's more prevalent in cities.
If it's rural, you can forget about it.

fairbanks and anchorage are poisoning alaska. uaf and uaa are liberal cuckvilles. outside of the cities though life is great.

>tfw buying pilot bread from ac store.

The worst part about Utah is the blue laws. There are some really whack ass alcohol laws, like anything over 4% ABV can only be purchased in state run liquor stores, no alcohol can be purchased after 1am, and they have these bizarre separation panels in restaurants for "drinking areas"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_laws_of_Utah

Utah is a consistently red state. Most of the states in that area (Idaho, Montana, ND/SD) are all consistently red.

You might luck out depending on the city, but I wouldn't count on it.

Well,that means utah is my spirit state.Everything there is just me,expect for this mormon thing.I dont give a big thing about alcohol,havent drank to get drunk in years.Maybe just to do some babuszka potions,but im able to do some booze myself,so i will fullfill my own needs.Neat state utah is indeed.
We may meet on beer there.

I don't know but I can guarantee you it's not Cali

Why is california blue...sad thing :C

i'll tell you what the worst state is, alabama. you guys should all steer clear of alabama.
don't come to alabama

Two things that compound the other
1) No ID required to vote
2) Overflowing with illegals
And who, naturally, would an illegal want to support? Why the one trying to make it easier to get into the country or promote gibsmedat programs

Don't you guys have a meth problem?

NH is better than both, I think it's worth a few extra blacks.
t. Vermonter

Heroin

Central Nashua could be better though.

Oh fug burger,I understand now
Well,everyday we learn something new.I want to MAGA even more now.

Also who the fuck for real sake allows for no ID voting?You can vote,shave and vote again with other 100$ dollar proof that you arent you that just voted?
sick.

I don't know much about the US but from my impression, Washington (the state) seems to have a general ease and high standard of living while being neither full SJW nor redneck territory.
Is that right? Are there states with a higher living standard or more calm (in the sense of low police brutality/crime rates)?

North Dakota:
Lowest unemployment
Other than fargo we have very few niggers.

The arguments I've heard are
>It discriminates against people who can't get an ID
>It discriminates against minorities who comprise most of the 11 million "ID-less" citizens
>It discriminates against the families of illegals who had a child in the US, making the child a citizen

Basically
>DAS RACIST
It's just head-up-your-ass logic because the GOP supports it, and anything the GOP supports MUST be evil

Prolly texas. Alot of companies have world headquarters here and alot more are moving here. Also one of the best during the recession. People from all over are moving to texas

Poland of confused

How can GOP support it if they are aganist immigration?

Or is it the way i didnt understand and they do it because GOP wants otherwise?

Nonethless,its fucked up.And i thought california is a nice state where i can go to nice beaches drink a nice drink and ride my cabrio under palm trees.Or i have mistaken it with florida?

Polan of sorry,I read about america alot,but havent been there yet.When I lawfully migrate here it may get clear-ier.

But back to this state law,its just common logic not to do such thing.

Ohio

HOLY SHIT THERE IS A STATE WHERE WOMAN FUCKS HORSE ON DAILY BASIS?
This bestiality one?

America is getting even more interesting.

California is liberal as fuck, too crowded, and still no legal rec weed

also, find me a city in CA as based as Colorado Springs

you can't.

Oooooohhhhhhh hohohoho have i got news for you, you filthy kike
>> $2000 yearly pfd
The pfd is now on life support after the whole $53 billion piggy bank got smashed and divided. Pfd can no longer be more than $1000 and since our economy is tanking innawoods is going to be the only way to live couple that with the "mini-iceage" coming up or even just a few good -30° winters will kill off the dindus, beaners an lower 48 fucks from Floride, or Cuckfornia

I mean the GOP supports voter ID requirements, so naturally any democrat finds any reason to oppose it. In this case, "das racist".
Plus democrats always secure the hispanic vote, so they have no incentive to change that.

California is amazing to visit, but is basically a nightmare to live in for so many reasons.

"Weakest government influence"

Idaho sounds pretty based.

NY

They mean influence on government.
newwest.net/topic/article/roll_call_rocky_mountain_states_still_at_bottom_of_congressional_clout_list/C559/L559/

NH.
>No taxes
>Guns guns guns!
>Cold is best
>ALL FUCKING WHITE
>That..heroin shit
>Comfy moutians
>Very quiet
>Okay babes

one of these

>ctrl+F
>Kentucky
>"0 Results"

Good, keep it that way

>Pfd can no longer be more than $1000

The PFD is set based on state law. Douchebag Walker can't change the amount and a legislator is already suing him.

Oh I got it.
Well,after god emperor victory it may stabilize,who knows.Some mexicans hate new mexicans coming even more than >muh whities.

Finally someone agrees with me with saying KY is worst

Your sjw shit is finally making its way up here, I've met my first tranny working at the att by target in wasilla
More dindus showing up, thankfully not seeing spics

>Colorado Springs
its based except some of the military people are degenerates

pleated-jeans.com/2011/01/24/the-united-states-of-shame-chart/
has the explanations

pet-abuse.com/pages/cruelty_database/results.php?us_state=WA&year=2010&type_id[]=10

my friend goes to school in vanderbuilt. he's from newport beach, ca. says ky sucks ass kek

My opinion, is Idaho.

I've never seen a tranny, that I know of. And the only black person I see works at Fred Meyer in the produce, he has an accent though.

>least "green" state

somehow not being a bunch of hippie fucks is shameful

Sir that pic is so fucking blurry I suggest you upload a higher resolution version as this is not a board for ants.

Iowa

New Hampshire undoutably

Washington was also the home of Mr. Hands.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

>> implying he can't try to change state law
>> implying the Alaskan populace will become politically active.
The legislator might win but lets be honest here, it doesn't matter the piggy bank has been opened now every fuck after him will try to open it again and again and again since our dipshit governors do nothing but constantly cut our budgets cause they think it looks nice

>tfw corruption
But where?

If you want to be white and poor, then move to South Dakota.

It's full of Californians.

Fuck it. I'm doing my LSAT and moving to the US.

And yes, I'm white.

Only the legislature can change state law. They just spend to much fucking money and now the dumb shits want to expand Medicare. If you look at the budget on the whole we blow to much money on health and social services.

the proportion of degenerates in the general population is many times higher than the proportion of degenerates in the military

plus, Colorado Springs is an Air Force town; USAFA, NORAD, NORTHCOM, Space Command, etc., not just any old military

The law market is pretty fucking competitive here right now.

and rural oregon.

Obviously I meant as not to advertise it, thank you, please do not look into Kentucky. Stay away thank you.

Please ignore the fact we are the only state in the south that has had it's minority population decrease rather than increase over the last 10 years.

Once again, do not research Kentucky, thank you for understanding.