Timfags on suicide watch

timfags on suicide watch

>left is the original solicited cover, right is the one going to print.
>it's the original cover art edited, as opposed to a brand new piece
>dick will now be the only robin that hasn't been killed off (fake dying doesn't count)

lmao @ all the people who were in denial about this

Harper Row is filling Tim's spot.

Anyone seen that recent Batman animated film that is basically a toy comercial?

They clearly had Tim Drake in that movie but for some reason they changed his name to Damian Wayne!

I mean, he looks, sounds and acts like Red Robin but for some reason= Damian!

Tim is pointless, robins should have been Dick, Jason and Damian with Bruce only accepting Damian out of a sense of obligation despite his failure with Jason.

I hate Tim and couldn't be happier.

When will the killing off characters that wont stay dead meme end.

Hopefully with Tim and he stays dead.

that last remaining Tim fan is going to lose his shit

Can the real Tim please come back after New 52 fake Tim dies?

>yfw the last remaining Tim fan is actually Tynion himself

I'm gonna laugh if that's what they're doing

Is there anything that supports the idea of this being a fake Tim besides "not muh"?

God no, if he was that he'd write Tim as a self insert and make him marry Harper.

Well Tim is literally just a name he got from witness protection in New 52.

Lobdell made it so Tim Drake was just a name he got from witness protection, and they managed to replace Superman and Lois

>Lobdell ruins yet another character
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Why is Clayface in the back?

No, Tim is his real name, Drake is his middle name. It's a stupid name for someone in WitSec, but it's not "just a fake name."

Also, I'm choosing to take Tynion at his word and trusting him.

He ruined at least 10 characters, it's incredible

He was reformed.

Why'd he put Deadpool's logo in the rocks?

Let's do a count. There's Red Hood and the outlaws which is at least three. Then there are Titans which the biggest fuck ups were Conner, Bart, and Tim I believe. Any others I can't think of?

He and Booth fucked Cassie pretty hard for what little she had in the first place.

So there's 7.

Tim had a point, but he's been just floating around since Damian took over. Proper retirement would be the most dignified option now. Keep him develop into a new identity,and he just becomes a shadow of Dick. Just have him grow up to be a detective like he wanted to be.

Azrael when?