>mfw impostors
just kys

Digits confirm it's the real based pusy poster

>people are still buttblasted about /ourgal/
lmfao

Literally the same height lmao

real pusy poster knows how muscly her pusy is

gtfo

Doubt her film will make $400M+ domestic sweetie.

yamero, Lily-chan
I no likey

she doesn't have one.

neither does every other female that wants to be a believable action star without putting significant work in.

>tfw only fatfags say shit like "Gadot's didn't even work out!!!!"

seriously, this is rather pathetic at this point but I'll still break it down for people who don't actually understand what the case with gadot was

for one, gadot was a model before getting into acting. judging from her pictures, she was literally anorexic. Anorexic people often have a very poor sense of what the body should really look like in a healthy state

gadot's coach, in quite a few of his interviews, repeatedly stated that training gadot wasn't easy because she didn't really want to get buff. as someone who has given workout advice to quite a lot women who were thin, it's really hard to convince a person who is chronically thin to change their habits. almost every woman thinks that after working out twice a week, they will look like she hulk. in gadot's case, changing her diet plan AND her having to work out AND convincing her that this all is actually alright for her isn't an easy task

also, if you fat faggots actually knew something about exercise and logical conclusions, you would know that gadot in fact did get some muscles and that lilly has been into sports and fitness for a very long time

both are shit actresses though

>muh women never put any effort into it

I feel like the actual problem is that hollywood will rather sign actresses who are not built like comicbook Wonder Woman. The only actress I can think of that fits this description is Jessica Biel and she faded into obscurity once she started getting more and more buff

Your argument is basically that it would be hard and she didn't want to

Our argument is she should have tried harder and done it to fit the role of a person who trained since birth to fight

Stop being stupid and go train your fat ass girlfriend some more.

No, I was saying that it was hard and that the time she had wasn't enough to fully make her do the whole transition. if you were actually into the whole field of fitness, you would realise how ill informed people are about everything concerning diets and exercise. your argument is that a mentally unstable person should "just get over it". you are fucking dense as fuck

>Stop being stupid and go train your fat ass girlfriend some more
>t. fatty neckbeard basement-dweller

I'd hardly call anyone who has to struggle to even speak through her own dialogue as can ACT.

Uh no, I am informed in fitness thank you very much. It is possible, especially when you have access to proffessional trainer and high quality dietary. If she couldn't maintain her physique post filming than that's a different story. But the issue here is literally "omg I don't wanna look buff you guys"

I don't know how you are sure of your mental state, but even if you are correct you are further proving that she wasn't right for the role.

If you are unable physically or mentally to commit to the regimen necessary to look the part then you should play the role. Why is this concept lost on you, instead of fighting with your girlfriend to put down the Oreos you should realize that women exist that can act and put on muscle without having a mental breakdown.

>Uh no, I am informed in fitness thank you very much

why would you lie on a german cottonpicking forum?

>bzz bzz

>I don't know how you are sure of your mental state

I guess you wanted to write "her". Just judging from pictures and her interviews, I can pretty much assess with certainty that she has all of those problems

>but even if you are correct you are further proving that she wasn't right for the role

I never said she was right for the role. body aside, she is a terrible actress. Rarely have I witnessed such a bad actress getting such a prominent role.

>If you are unable physically or mentally to commit to the regimen necessary to look the part then you should play the role

Why would she have to commit to the regimen though? The movie is doing well and her body is unfit as is her acting ability. Basically, there is apparently zero use in working out because the money has been collected and audiences liked the movie. The only people complaining are people on Sup Forums and some other autists. Would I like her to get fit for the role in the future? Yes. Does it matter for the movies? Fuck no. Grow the fuck up and start realising that movies are ultimately made for generating money

>I am informed in fitness
wew
This is how you spot the landwhales.

hahahahah like how (((OP))) ignored this. #REKT

go home guys. its over. Reddit lost