Name one flaw

Name one flaw

NIGHTMARE MODE:

Without using pleb, reddit, mainstream or normie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKa9J8bglSM
youtube.com/watch?v=04J0BwFnPa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=NKa9J8bglSM

I-it was redd... ummm I mean, ahhhhh

I CAN'T I CAN'T DO IT!!!!! REDDIT MEMES AHHHHH

Boring, inconsistent tone, weak 1 dimensional characters,

>basic cable

Season 5

Jessie's fate is unknown.
Also it's generally a lot less enjoyable watching it after the first time

writers didnt have the balls to actually make him a villian
>awwwwww he gave brock a tummy ache
>what do we do now that he's on top? how do we make him vulnerable again?
never made him the Nietzschean superman imposition of will

faggots hit eject instead of taking it darker

The show relies too much on cliffhangers and artificial suspense to make it more addicting.

This is fine during your first watch through, albeit sometimes annoying watching drama happen for no reason other than to have drama.

But the show is impossible to rewatch because of how drawn-out everything is.

>tripfag

kys

how dare muh serious drama have a goofy scene
shit tier bait
I can tell you only watch television casually
what a garbage opinion, filtered
>muh cliffhangers

>Name one flaw

It's fucking boring as shit. Watched the first episode, didn't inspire me to watch the second.

the aryan brotherhood guys weren't fleshed out enough to be the final antagonists. I did like Todd and Lydia though. I just wish they committed to Hank vs Walt, it felt like they took the easy way out by having him save Jesse and kill a bunch of unquestionably evil guys

Walt was made out to be a hero in the end by making fucking Nazis the final villain. The show needed to end like The Shield, but I guess Gilligan loved Walt too much to not have him go out a good guy.
5A was fine. 5B was a mixed bag.

Sucks as 4 was the best season.

>this would never have been a thing if they were firm on killing off Jesse and didn't let Aaron Paul talk them out of it
Another problem is it becomes obvious they were making it up as they went along

the fly episode

/thread

>one scene

youtube.com/watch?v=04J0BwFnPa8

It's a load of superficial hogwash, all style no substance, especially as the seasons progressed. They never had the balls to actually do anything with Walt, they constantly waffled back and forth with cooking, and his relationship with Jesse. All the side characters are 2 dimensional cardboard cutouts with no purpose other than to exist as obstacles for Walt to scheme around and deal with.

Marie

The final episode is so terrible. Most toothless finale I've ever seen.

All of the female characters

Fargo does the "coward who has no control in his life becomes a asshole with no remorse" story better
Which was the entire point of Breaking Bad
>Walter would have never hammered Skyler
>Walter only threatend to put the blame on Hank, unlike Nygaard who actually put the blame on his brother

The writer of Fargo didn't fall in love with his own character and feel the need to give him a nice ending

I fucked Ted

Easy: Walter White is a shitty character who did not get sufficient comeuppance in the end.

He was written in such a way that a lot of pathetic nerds found empathy with him, rooted for him, and wanted to be him.

It went to shit when Jesse got all high and mighty about everything. So season 3.

Skylar is the only main cast member besides Mike who is not a fuckass.

They wouldn't go all the way in making him a true bad guy. They stuck to keeping him sympathetic.

She smokes while pregnant, that alone qualifies her as shit.