Mary Jane Watson is now black

So the fair skinned red-headed white Mary Jane Watson isn't safe from the race bending frenzy. When will it end? Ironman is now a black girl, Powergirl is now a black girl, Jimmy Olson on the TV show and probably now the comics will be black. Whats next a fucking BLACK SUPERMAN?? Why are they pushing black/white relationships so fucking hard?

Not going to see this new trash Spiderman because of this. I know she's not the main character or whatever but this is the tiny straw that broke the camels back. Enough is enough. I think we should start making black characters white. Lets put on a play with a white guy playing Martin Luther King Jr.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/movies/news/zendaya’s-‘spider-man-homecoming’-role-revealed-exclusive/ar-BBvN9A1
nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/marvel-director-responds-zendaya-spider-man-race-controversy-article-1.2759091
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source plz and I actually like the both spiderman's miles has a fun read for me he's a growing character that's sill has alot to learn

msn.com/en-us/movies/news/zendaya’s-‘spider-man-homecoming’-role-revealed-exclusive/ar-BBvN9A1

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/marvel-director-responds-zendaya-spider-man-race-controversy-article-1.2759091

can't wait for Blade to turn white

>capeshit

They have another superman comic now called new superman, he's a biochemical experiment and he's chinese

>why

for sales that's why.
woman don't usually watch action/fantasy films like men do. having a female protoganist help the sales.
>men are the original followers of the series
but woman are more willing to buy dvd's and go to the cinema

Thousands and thousands of hours of capeshit, each more climactic than the last! Constant, dizzying, twenty-four hour, yearlong, endless capeshit! Every scene of it massively mattering to someone, presumably. Watch it all, all here, all the time, forever, it will never stop, the capeshit is officially going on forever! It will never be finally decided who has won the capeshit! There is still everything to fight for, and forever to fight it in! So that's the capeshit! Coming up! Watch it! Watch the capeshit! Watch it! Watch it! It's gonna start... Watch the capeshit! It's capeshit!

With Dolph Lundgren in the lead role. Would watch/10

>Whites slowly but surely being phased out of their own countries, media and culture

RIP

americans are the most cucked nation

Gwen is white, pure and intelligent.
Mary Jane is a brainless slut and is now black.
The Jews killed Gwen but not MJ.

>Gwen is white
I bet they'll make her Asian

Just don't buy the comics or see the films. Protest with your wallets. It's what I do.

> Because I'm Batman.

nah they already killed her. she was played by emma stone.

I mean I'm definitely not going to see Spider-man now, but it won't matter, it's Marvel, it'll make billions

That would be okay desu. Asian science person kind of makes sense. As long as she's not a nigger.

That was Amazing, this is a separate universe.

Why are you so triggered over this???

mary jane is white
some kikes and niggers made a spiderman spinoff no one will watch

I'm more upset that Flash Thompson, the All American, is being played by an Indian boy.

the comic book industry is Jewish run

so is Hollywood

stop consuming the products and they will eventually give up

Dark Tower will probably bomb

DC shit always sucks

Marvel shit will run its course and they arent going to racebend any of the main movie characters anyway

Gwen fucks the Green Goblin and cucks Peter. She also gives birth to twins before the Goblin kills her by throwing Gwen off a bridge.

> Also 'dem quads.

Gwen was pure and Peter's true love.

Not after Star Trek Returns and Ghostbusters bellyflopped because protestors voted with their cash by staying away.

This is the beginning of a new turning & revolution against the liberal politically correct mass media. But I doubt it will be the end of the state funded SJW brain poisonings to the many. They can just sub the movie industry even if it makes a loss 'with dem programmez'

As long as Mary Jane Watson is redhead with freckles and green eyes I don't really care what race she is.

Please tell me it's fake.

Spider-man and Marvel is much bigger than both of those things.
GoG provied that Marvel is at its height and they can print money with anything. 95% of the people who go to these movies won't care about blackwashing, hell they probably won't even know about it.

That's why the Green Goblin breeding Gwen fucked Peter up so much when he found out. Cucked by his greatest enemy who bedded his greatest love.

> That's gotta sting

>Ghost in the Shell
>Prince of Persia

the irony is that they're both played by J00z

There's only one way to find out. Waiting until the Homecoming movie is out and see how much it makes.

> Munching popcorn. Outside and not paying for a ticket, but still munching popcorn.

I don't understand this. How do they rationalise that? How is it ''empowering'' to basically change the race/ gender/ whatever the fuck of an already established character for the sake of diversity. Doing that only proves that a character of that race/ gender/ whatever the fuck is unable to become popular by their own merit so they have to ride the popularity of an already established character. To me it's more degrading than empowering. Explain it to me, Sup Forums.

how fitting.