New age "science" is what DESTROYED the west

It's amazing they even still call it science nowadays. How blatantly false can someone be? New age science justifies pure degeneracy and indoctrinates kids to believe baseless nonsense from a young age in public schools.

Here's a good one to start off with: Evolution

1.there is at best things that at first glance appear to be evolution, yet there are endless ammounts of half truths, blatant lies, and "unanswerable" questions that new age scientists ignore. But they still teach it to children in tax funded schools

2. Pic related, one of those "unanswerables". They show us the chimp, they show us the human, but you bet they won't show you everything inbetween. Macro evolution is baseless, and never has it even come close to being logically explained by "scientists"

Let alone the fused chromosome "conundrum" or the fact that using logic one finds it to be impossible.

>new age science has destroyed the west and indoctrated children into having a lack of faith. Society was strong when it believed in somthing real. Sadly thanks to "science" it's all over, everything the west has done, utterly destroyed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also nice bait thread
kill yourselfie if you actually believe this

>christcucks
lul

The first one isn't a chimp, assfuck

>also nice bait thread
>kill yourselfie if you actually believe this

Makes you angry when you're called out for these "unanswerables" doesn't it?

I ask you this, where is the missing links. Show them to us right now if I'm so crazy.

Explain why humans have the fused chromosome, or how logically the universe could exist without an eternal creator

God doesn't exist
And the missing link is right there, there are many discovered skeletons of earlier humanoids
Modern monkeys and modern humans have a common ape ancestor

Why are christcucks allowed?

Christian here.

Evolution is true. Of course we haven't completed the fossil record, and we likely never will. But we have mountains of empirical evidence for it.

Humans didn't evolve from chimps, we both shared a common ancestor, hundreds of millions of years ago. Exactly as God designed.

these so called "skeletons" are no more than fractured skull bones smaller than the size of your tiny Manlet hands and tooth caps. show me an actual link and not just some FUCKIG canine tooth and then maybe I'll believe you but probably not because I have what's called faith.

>Christian here
Keep believing the lies satan wants you to believe and listening to all those Saran worshiping top 20 singers too user hitler will see you in hell

Hell is a metaphor for being without the love of God. But in death, God embraces us all, the good and evil, and shows us the light of His glory and love.

>And the missing link is right there,
Where, where is it?
>there are many discovered skeletons of earlier humanoids
"Humanoids". Can you be any less specific and vague?
>Modern monkeys and modern humans have a common ape ancestor
Yet where's all the "humans" inbetween?

You all say how long evolution takes, surely there are tons and tons of fossils showing all the ones inbetween

>faithnigger
Yeah okay no reasoning with this one, let him keep on drinking the koolaid.

That's not what the bible says. Don't call yourself a Christian if you want to cherrypick which parts you believe in.

>what is australopithecus aferensis
>what is homo habilis
>what is homo erectus
>what is homo neanderthalensis

Going to go to your Protestant mass orgy tomorrow too?

4/10 bait.
Completely unoriginal.
Poorly worded.
I give it 4 because you are playing on the reactions of people quite well, but that has more to do with the stupidity of challenging evolution rather than your own talent.

The Bible is not meant to be taken literally. When God spoke to us His word, He knew we couldn't possibly understand the inner-workings of science, so He spoke to us in metaphors. Today, we know the Bible is filled with metaphors, and we understand advanced science, and that was all according to God's plan.

I'm non-denominational, but I attend a Presbyterian church.

Oh so humans evolved from Neanderthals now?

That's great and all but those names mean nothing when you consider this:

A B C

You keep leaving out the C

Where's the skeleton of the thing between aferensis and erectus? Or did they just magically transform one day?

>He knew we couldn't possibly understand the inner-workings of science

Really? Then how did we know how to make an engine, did it just fall perfectly in place, did we just stumble upon it?

Human have logic, so of course we understand real science

I give your interpersonal skills a 0/10

Please kill yourself Retard.

Creationist scum like yourself are exactly whats wrong with America.

Clearly, a bunch of goat-fucking kikes in a desert, discovered all the mysteries of the universe 5,000 years ago.

I meant in our infancy. People believed in only four elements back then, how could we understand evolution? That's why God didn't tell us about evolution, he told us a metaphor.

Learn to read.

>the stupidity of challenging evolution

There's absolutely nothing challenging about questioning evolution. You simply ask a logical question, I have yet to receive a logical answer

Explain and prove your god
> inb4 Bible tells me so
So only your religious text out of thousands throught mans history is correct because a Roman Emperor got desperate for a morale booster and picked up one of the hundreds of religions in his empire to do so

Do you have any idea how little of the earth has been searched for fossils? The astronomical odds against finding fossil evidence of every single step in the evolutionary chain?

>I meant in our infancy

What do you mean infancy? You believe in evolution, and evolution clearly states that humans have been around for millions of years.

That's an awfully long infancy don't you think?

>marxist-driven psuedoscience ruining actual science

Wow I hate real science now! #mentallyhill

The only answer is

>Explain your god

I've seen alot of answer me this christian threads, now it's the other way around and I see the same result from the other side

Amusing, dont mind me i'm just monitoring this thread

>evolution says there are billions of years of animals evolving
>billions of years
>billions

And yet people are having a hard time finding fossils...

*Couphs* Couphs*
>Christcuck Bait: The Baitible Edition

Jesus Christ, man. Our infancy being when we believed the four elements were earth, wind, fire, and water; when we believed health ailments were caused by an imbalance of humors. Our scientific infancy.

>humans have been around for millions of years
Modern, anatomical humans have been around for about 100,000 years.

>it was a long time ago
>people were stupid a long time ago duhh
>everyone back then were dumb as rocks but we are smart now

Logic is logic, it's as simple as that.

What was logical back then is logical today.

Of course going by what you believe people 500 years from now will all think we're completely retired desert people too because "it was so long ago duhh"

Using logic is a waste of time but I guess I'll give it a go. Take the whole universe. We can guess based on observation and mathematical models the universe is 13 billion years old. We can also assume the existence of trillions upon trillions of planets. Say only .01% of those planets is habitable by organsims like ourselves, that leaves a million trillion planets still. Over the course of billions of years on all those planets with every imaginable molecule configuration life can't spring up? When people say look at the fossil record, fossils are found in layers. If one fossil was found in the wrong layer everything would crumble yet after a century of widespread investigation this is not the case.
> gaps in the fossil record
Fossils take very specific conditions, most bones just dissolve. We have enough to assume

Hahahhahahahahaha nice 666 trips mate, some Christian you are. Enjoy hell you Satan worshipping scum. Disgusting. You believe in evolution yet it contradicts Gods wonderful work.

Do you believe the universe always existed? (Your science says no)

If not then where exactly could a non eternal thing come from?

So humans believed those things for millions of years but now new ideas are as common as the breeze?

Where could an eternal thing come from? Something can't come from nothing you espouse yet fall silent when claiming your god requires no origin himself

You're so intent on attacking me that you aren't practicing any reading comprehension. Actually READ what I've been posting. Holy shit.

>We have enough to assume

That whole paragraph just to end it with that, I commend your efforts.

So you believe we have "enough" to assume? You have faith we have enough to assume?

complex multi-cellular organisms and animals didn't emerge until about half a billion years ago

evolution is a nice theory. but the timescales involved seem ridiculously short to have produced what we see - on the order of 10^8 or 10^9 years - unless the universe is perfectly tuned not only to be hospitable to life but as its end result to produce humans. that's pretty much the conclusion in pic related

but here the lazy atheist will always invoke the anthropic principle

>Where could an eternal thing come from?

Somthing that is eternal doesn't "come" from "anywhere"

I think you meant to go here

>I have no argument so I must call it bait

>Our infancy being when we believed the four elements were earth, wind, fire, and water; when we believed health ailments were caused by an imbalance of humors. Our scientific infancy

>year 7000
>Haha remember when people believed in evolution 5000 years ago during our infancy!

People from the past are dumb, isn't that what you said repeatedly?

>I'm a christcuck please give me an argument instead of actually thinking why others call this thread bait
>Dense FUCKER

Nice trips

Not so much an assumption as an educated guess. Could I be wrong, yes, and that's the beautiful thing about science because when your wrong that means something groundbreaking was discovered and that's exciting. As of this moment though considering we can see the effects of microevolution (Darwins Finches, dog breeds, bacteria growing immunities etc.) The effects of these small generational evolutions over time would result in what would be considered macroevolution with a fossil record to back this up

> avoiding the question
So our universe is finite. God could not exist within our universe then since he is infinite

People in the past were just as intelligent as we are today. They simply didn't have the technology and knowledge we have today to understand the complex mechanisms of the universe. It's the natural PROGRESSION of science.

Still not an argument faggot

Thanks showing me just how dense you are and how much you like repeating you have no argument.

>American educational system
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Britcuck
On a scale of curry to Mosque, how much poo is in your loo?

>God could not exist within our universe

>creates universe and everything in it
>but apparently he can't go in it because he is eternal
> this somehow disproves God

What.

So you admit evolution could be wrong yet you purposefully choose to ignore the plethora of information that prove it wrong.

Doesn't sound very logical or scientific to me

I still don't see any arguments

>I still don't see any arguments
I still don't see how dense you are to not think of why I called this thread bait.

>be science
>greatest thing to ever grace man besides mathematics
>provide nothing but cold hard facts, data, and observation to the table
>constantly dismissed and ignored
>told science is falsified knowledge
>sheep herders had it right thousands of years ago

>comes into my thread
>ignores arguments presented in thread op
>proceeds to attack others for having no arguments

Once again, atheists blind to their own hypocrisy

1) nice blanket statement with no substance
2) good job posting some bullshit based on the misunderstanding of the famous "march of progress image"
From wikipedia:
>none of the first four primates are to be considered actual human ancestors
Bonus round: you used the bullshit term "macroevolution"
>b-b-but things can evolve, just not too much :^)

Evolution is certainly real both "micro" & "macro"
>kek, protip: theres just evolution btw, not two types

Religion can be good for a society & certainly helped early civilizations. They didn't really have a police force, detectives, fingerprinting or other techniques to find perpetrators of crimes. So some smart person telling everyone, hey, these are the rules, if you don't follow them, when you die you'll be FUCKED. Its a great idea.

The things that bother me about evolution when it is applied to humans is shit like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualia
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness

this is what really interests me the most about evolution as a concept, what the timescale really is

we may never really know though, and i doubt god intends to tell us anyway

"Macro" evolution is a meme.
We can observe small changes and adaptations with are on eyes. Small incremental changes can lead to large changes over larger period of time. You start taking a step, eventually if you keep doing it, you will have walked a mile, and so on.
And everything is a transitional form, including yourself. And if you deny that humans resemble apes, your are retarded. head to africa, or an inner city, then tell me evolution isn real

>"science" has Never been wrong before"

What proves it wrong? Your book? Or your tinfoil theories? And let me put the question to you differently since you fail to understand. Can god make an object he cannot alter or move in any way?

> inb4 god wouldn't do that

It's a hypothetical. What he would do as opposed to could do doesn't apply. If he can, then he is not all powerful as he cannot alter the object. If he cannot, he is not all powerful as there is something he cannot do.

Now use your brain instead of using vague rhetoric before replying

>>none of the first four primates are to be considered actual human ancestors

Ok then go find me the actual ones that evolved into humans

Once again you thread is bait and thanks for showing how much of a hivemind you christcucks can be. I can think for myself without needing a god and still have good morals. Now fuck off, OP.

>Small incremental changes can lead to large changes over larger period of time.

Show me all those "links" in that large period of time

he can't do that because he's already all powerful there is nothing that can be created that he can't alter because he is a supreme being

are you dumb or something?

The Smithsonian has a well curated exhibit if you actually want the evidence

You're correct in macro evolution being baseless. No scientist believes in that hocus pocus. However micro evolution is real tho. An example is a species of bird who live near a very active highway. Over 30 years their wings have shortened to deal with the dangers of clipping cars. I sadly dont have the documentary link, but I know it is somewhere on NOVA, a pbs show

>fused chromosome
>consciousness
>can't show anyone what a memory is in the brain
>missing links

The fact there's absolutely NO explanation for these things. Evolution literally can not explain them. It can try, but it's all just baseless guessing

>but the timescales involved seem ridiculously short to have produced what we see
Based on what exactly... What do you have experience with on the order of billions of years that make life seem unreasonable

rattlesnakes have also been losing their rattles because the ones that make noise keep getting killed by people

But by definition of being all powerful he can, yes? If he can't he isn't all powerful and there is a limit on his power. It's called a paradox. I know it hurts your head but do try to follow please.

Sorry to tell you but your memories and consciousness are just electrical signals. You aren't special because you can think, sorry.

>I can think for myself

Yep,

Me myself and I and the years of evolution I got crammed down my throat as a child in public school.

>evolution
>new age
Kill yourself tbqh

it's only a paradox if you are taking the idea of omnipotence at face value. there's really no difference between being basically all powerful and capable of creating the universe, and being literally all powerful to us. a being with the kind of power to create the universe is basically beyond any kind of human comprehension.

all you did is really prove that god might just be one step below all powerful, it doesn't really change anything at all

i do love your self assured fedora tipper style of argumentation though, it makes me sure you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are

> They show us the chimp, they show us the human,
>you bet they won't show you everything inbetween.

niggers

/thread

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

Don't let him get to you. He's the typical spiritually devoid person substituting science for reverence. Because he can't pull you apart in a debate, he'll try to pull you apart as a person for your beliefs and get you to falter, thus proving his subconscious belief that because he has a lack of conviction and faith that must be the case with everyone else.

A and C but no B

>People in the past were just as intelligent as we are today.

>it's crazy they believed in God, I mean what where they, as smart as us

delete this

>he didn't even read it

Thanks for the info. Seems a shame as they'll probably be killed faster because they attack some dumbass who doesn't watch where he's going

Yep,

Me myself and years of church, sunday school, and a holy book crammed up my buttt

Don't have to.

I've said it many times

Evolution is at a loss for
>consciousness
>fused chromosome
>Cambrian explosion

Need I go on?

explain a pomeranian, turd

Nice argument.

At best you just admitted you are indoctrated

I would only say that to you sense you want me to join your religion.

So you admit God is not omnipotent. Now back to the original question "how could God exist within our universe" God knows everything within our universe. If he was within our universe he would then have to know himself. If we take the translation literally, knowing would be a state of having complete understanding. So he knows himself within this universe. He would then have to know himself knowing himself, then know himself knowing himself knowing himself (god32.exe has had a stack overflow error). Plus if a being with near omnipotent power (energy or mass) existed within our universe it would've been noticed in mich larger scale interactions than a 1 in 10000 cancer patient being healed when the other 9999 die since God deemed their and their loved ones prayers as worthy as the ones

>Pomeranians aren't dogs
>they become somthing completely new

Good job proving evolution was 100% real

Oh wait none of have yet

I wasn't arguing for that. Oh wait you like to move the goal post (my post).

>"Prove your side"
>"You're stupid for believing something you can't prove"

/thread

>show me evidence of X
>okay
>n-no that's wrong
>you didn't read it
>y-yeah because I don't need to because of A B and C
That's how this conversation is going so far

>God knows everything within our universe. If he was within our universe he would then have to know himself. If we take the translation literally, knowing would be a state of having complete understanding.

sure

>He would then have to know himself knowing himself, then know himself knowing himself knowing himself (god32.exe has had a stack overflow error).

why would god have the same limitations as your PC? it's already common sense to assume a being that could create everything around us wouldn't have a problem with something like that. you're trying to project human limitations onto a being that is far beyond anything we can understand.

>Plus if a being with near omnipotent power (energy or mass) existed within our universe it would've been noticed in mich larger scale interactions than a 1 in 10000 cancer patient being healed when the other 9999 die since God deemed their and their loved ones prayers as worthy as the ones

yes, surely you know everything about how this being could operate, being a midwitted gnostic atheist. if this is the best you can come up with, i hope you don't try doing this outside of an anonymous image board