TOKI WARTOOTH

NOT A BUMBLEBEE

Doodily Ding Dong Tick Tock [x5]

Dethklok [x4]

We'll teach you who rock...

Dethklok [x2]

Skwisgaar Skwigelf, taller than a tree.
Toki Wartooth, not a bumblebee.
William Murderface, Murderface, Murderface.
Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Nathan Explosion!

Oh wowee!

iirc during the first or second episode that guy who introduces psychologists and such says the same for each of their names when introducing them.

Yeah, it was pretty fucking funny.
Who was the guy who voiced that guy? He did deadpan delivery perfectly.

i wanna say Brendan, because he did a lot of voices but honestly, i do not know.

>No! Drink the bleach.

The indignity of this line always sticks out as my favorite moment.

I think that's Hamill.

>I.. I did it...
>did what?
>I sucked my dick.

Pickles has some great line deliveries.
>Hey ma! Go fuck yourself!
Is my favourite.

I think Pickles is my faourite.
Rehabklok is definitely my favourite episode.
Something about the way he HATES his brother is so hilarious to me.

>queue suspenseful keyboard synth and her look of disgust that her own son that she treated like shit finally told her to Fuck Herself.

so satisfactory.

The whole thing where he remembers everybody telling him to tell his mom to go fuck herself is great, especially the manager.
>"You... uh... you should tell your mother to go... fuck herself.

Typical Amerskicans. Theys don'ts have za great Scansdanavian educations systems likes we dids, Toki.

>Ok, Skwisgar. Name 4 things that aren't a guitar

Dwah ok uh uh uh umUH wassiMM Uh

Charles Offdenson is also a great character.

i truly love how Badass he is in everything he does for the Band.

Why did the writers have a falling out? we will never see another season. And they won't even let Brendan write more Dethklok music.

Oh, what are you meeting about, lamps?!

Brendan and [as] had a falling out. At least, thats the simple way of putting it.

Charles is the best. Only he can can brutal enough to handle Dethklok. I really hope as the new Head High Priest he militarizes the Church of the Black Klok. Even though he "resigned" he's still fighting for his band.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf, taller than a tree.
Toki Wartooth...not a bumblebee.
William Murderface Murderface Murderface...
Pickles the drummer...doodily doo...ding dong doodily doo...
Nathan Explosion.

I'm afraid thats all we know.

Kek that was fantastic.

"Do anything for Dethklok" x5

"What do sa does the moosh susheshful drummer in da world DO-do-doodily do to relax? Thass a gud queshtion shlut.

Well yaknow saSAMTAIMES I go sSIT DOOOWN. SAMTAIMES I I sit I LAY DOOOOWN. SAMTAIMES I CLOSE MY EYEEEEEEYS. SAMTAIMES I GET A BOOK. Yaknow...Samtaimes I look at a TV screen--"

All Brendon wants is a 45 minute episode. [as] said no so he agreed to do a season. [as] said no so he went and got funding independent of [as] just to wrap everything up. [as] said no. Last time Brendon and Lazzo (producer) talked it ended with Brendon slamming the phone in anger.

Lazzo killed Morel Oral with 1 season left, 12 Oz. Mouse with 5 episodes left, and now Metalocolypse with 1 story left. Rick and Morty, Venture Brothers, what have you isn't safe on [as] so long as Lazzo is in charge.

Didn't he fuck over Home Movies too?
And there was some kind of flack between him and H. John Benjamin over something too.

That's one of my favorite lines from the whole series. He sounds so shocked and offended anyone would suggest not drinking bleach.

You never had a hart derg

That's criminal, because Metalocalypse had some deep lore. They had Werner Herzog.

The beef was more with David Cross, though H. John was on Cross' side. H. John and Cross pitched then piloted a show that was to not be announced and was to be played at the most ratings deprived timeslot available. Lazzo, though, decided he didn't want to pay for Benjamin and Cross so he kept the idea (as well as the initial "fake ad spot" premise) and gave it to cheaper producers (this became "Too Many Cooks" and "Unedited Footage of a Bear."). Cross called him out in an IAMA and Lazzo came back and could only argue "I've been making weird shit for late night television for YEARS anyway."

Lazzo has done some great stuff with his career but fuck he's off the times. He needs to be promoted out of [as]