Brazil v. Germany olympic soccer gold medal match

it's untermensch vs. aryans and we all know who we're rooting for

the brazilians are disgusting and i almost puked watching them sing the anthem

all players are nigger, spic, mestizo, and mulatto filth and need to be anal raped again like the last time the germans raped them on home soil 7 to 1 at the world cup

aryan supremacy must win the day

brazil represents so much of what we despise and germany must establish that nationalism and aryanism are superior to globalism and diverisyt

let us pray to the god of kek for a good result

official match bread here!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ardmediathek.de/tv/Das-Erste/live?kanal=208
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hide american threads
>Ignore american posts
>Do not reply to american posters

bump

>all players are nigger, spic, mestizo, and mulatto filth and need to be anal raped

sounds like you have some unresovled fetishes

nice sportsmanship you fucking faggot. The american team would get destroyed by the Brazilians.

Good luck to Germany and Brazil! The best team wins

Mmmmm, yes, Aryan players.

Those two very Dark Aryans are pure blood white.

no not me

not all of us like to be anal raped by imported sandniggers like you, sven

allahu cuckbar!

Germany football team is full of half breed mudshark sons too

eh 3 untermensch ain't too bad

of course it's not good but it ain't that bad

3 nigs, 1 turk, the rest white

not bad

I'm beginning to think you guys are racist.

Sup Forums should really start updating flags.

>it's untermensch vs. aryans

it's niggers versus niggers from what I can tell

Well theres not even the real Mannschaft playing today. These are youngsters and grade b players.

OP btfo out

The fuck is wrong with Germany? Where are the real players? Why the fuck did they send the D team? Fucking stupid their players can't even control the ball.

Olympic soccer/football teams can only have three players over the age of 23. That disqualifies most players who played at the world cup. Regardless, most nations just look at the olympics as a chance to get their young players some experience on the world stage. Interesting side note: the women's teams don't have any age restrictions.

I know that that's why I ask where are the real good ones?

>No Muller
>No Reus
>No Gotze

I mean, why they pick the shittiest players instead of thoses who won the World Cup?

Germany's first qualifying match for the 2018 world cup is September 4th. They want their best players in top form, not having just gotten back tired and jet-lagged from throwing all their energy into a massive tournament that isn't anywhere near as important. Like I said, the olympic football games are seen as an opportunity for the youngsters, most of the proper teams have qualifying games for the 2018 cup in the next couple weeks.

Who are the big names for Germany? Is Sané playing?

stream link?

ardmediathek.de/tv/Das-Erste/live?kanal=208

You have to use a German VPN

GOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

jungle niggers BTFO

Amen