Metal Men!!!

Metal Men!!!

This is an all time great cover

Oh no, it's the Iron Penis

That's a bullshit name i'm sorry. weak readers of 1966?

damn Doc

Fuck your chairs

oh he's a commie huh!

fucking owned

i'm starting to ship platinum and mercury

Anatomy Lesson when about Doc being a robot and the Metal Men being real

casually dating a telepath

DEMOCRATIC LIES!

....well i don't think any of us expected it to go in this direction

still processing

For some reason I'm hearing Dana Snyder(Master Shake) when reading penis bot dialog

it works

>fire island

i think this is the first we've gotten an explanation of some kind about Platinum

.....again just a lot to take in

have to go to sleep
but thanks for uploading this
it was fun

LIVE A POEM

Kopfs isn't a word or thing?

What if the Metal Men were just puppets Doc is controlling with his minds? Then who was phone?

didn't someone(Soule?) bring a Parliament of Metal into Swamp Thing?

ooook

i know it's your thing but you don't all have to die

fuck yeah @ those final words

I want a Haunted Tank action figure ;-;

I MARRIED THE WRONG ROBOT

Fuck Every Modern Comic In The Face Forever

Like I don't wanna go on, nothing will top that one two of Cover and Opening Splash.

Science?

Didn't one of the Legions, i wanna say Reboot, have a thing about no Robots? Was it because there was a giant war in the intervening 1000 years that killed them all. This is the 5th or 6th planet....

Doc is the worst

also just give Tin's girlfriend a name already!

10/10 joke. Love mercury

That's a pretty adult joke!

So are any of the other metals in the fact pages going to show up?
Like there were the evil Metal Men that had less humanoid bodies and a second Platinum and Tin's friend who is also Tin-based. Silver, Titanium, Copper, or Magnesium would be aces.

That's pretty cool, even if retconning speed force/the green/the red into every hero is pretty tired.

that last panel tho

didn't they try that back in the 90's with the metal men being real people turned into robots and then doc himself became a robot

Platinum made a robot Doc that was evil and made evil Metal Men really early on but that's maybe the closest I can think of offhand

I dunno, wasn't one of the multiversity worlds like that? Robot Doc and Human Metal Men?

Lead that's dark

fuck didn't add the 3rd

>Quicksilver
>Is red

At least he is liquid at room temperature

yeah. he also had the parliment of art/stories

Two Batmen Too Many!

People should story time more silver age

ok Neil Gaimen

>Robot Doc and Human Metal Men?
no it was still human doc but the metal men had justice league powers.

and that robot doc story was during the 90's 1990s
The group returned in an eponymous four issue limited series (Metal Men, vol. 2, #1–4, October 1993 – January 1994) that featured a retcon of the characters' origin story. A laboratory accident transfers the intellects and personalities of Doctor Magnus' brother Mike, his fiancee Sharon, laboratory workers Redmond Wilde and Randy Pressman, Thomas Tinkham and a pizza-delivery man named Jack to blank robots (Gold, Platinum, Mercury and Iron, Tin and Lead respectively). During a battle, Gold is killed and Doctor Magnus mortally wounded, being forced to transfer his personality into a robot known as Veridium. Magnus then becomes the leader of the Metal Men"

wow they made it a crap F4 thing huh

Yes, 44

UUGH THICKER

Didn't this get horribly retconned and nuked?

Wait, who is talking? And is gold being cited twice? And isn't gold really conductive?
I'm confused.

FUCK THE SPIDER BOT

yes. I'm just saying a robot doc and the metal men being humans did happen once kinda. but yeah around infinite crisis they brought them back as normal and said the 90's series was a mental breakdown by doc

Is Doc Magnus the Hank Pym of DC?

Also, Earth 44 Tina is Wonderwoman.