9-11 The Ride Never Ends

I watched both towers collapse live on TV, i've seen all sorts of footage and content that the MSM never talks about. However in all these years I had never seen this footage.

The first part is just sound. The claim being its an explosion. I didn't find it all that interesting as its easy to make bullshit excuses for it. Its the later footage, at 2:35, thats so puzzling and damning to the official story.

Watch as a person flys out of a window like they were shot out of a cannon. It can't be from the force of the collapsing floors, because the building hasn't even started to collapse yet. And the building isn't even remotely tall enough for air pressure to suck someone out like this. And its not a suicide jumper, he's clearly ejected from the building at tremendous force.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmokIGGvSrw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein#.22Conspiracy_Theories.22_and_government_infiltration
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
realitieswatch.com/911-conspiracy-author-phillip-marshall-2-kids-found-dead-california/
vocaroo.com/i/s06VHYS4z143
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtu.be/kscTVnEcPMk
nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=8U4erFzhC-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Larry Silverstein did an interview on History's Business where he explicitly confirmed WTC7 was a controlled demolition (not the PBS "pull it" interview). All copies are gone now though. Not that anyone with one good eye needs that confirmation.

Someone post the photos of the BB18 explosives fuse holders

DELETE
THIS
THREAD

Bump

I think it's pretty obvious today that it was an inside job, considering also how many people who tried to spread "9/11 truth" were "taken care of".

Also, I highly doubt that Obama's administration brought bin Laden down. The poor guy probably died somewhere in a hole few year prior, and they just wanted to take attention away from the fact that Obamacare was pretty much collapsing.

fuck off newfag

Important:
- Spread the word, controlled demolition conspiracy theories are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
- Ignore controlled demolition conspiracy threads
- Hide controlled demolition conspiracy threads

>Sunstein co-authored a 2008 paper with Adrian Vermeule, titled "Conspiracy Theories," dealing with the risks and possible government responses to conspiracy theories resulting from "cascades" of faulty information within groups that may ultimately lead to violence.
>"the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups",[34] where they suggest, among other tactics, "Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action."
>They refer, several times, to groups that promote the view that the US Government was responsible or complicit in the September 11 attacks as "extremist groups."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein#.22Conspiracy_Theories.22_and_government_infiltration

- Spread the word, controlled demolition conspiracy theories are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Focus on ISRAELI INVOLVEMENT in the 9/11 attacks instead !!!
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

>considering also how many people who tried to spread "9/11 truth" were "taken care of".
Source?

>LOLland

Keep up the good work Xir Goldberg.

That is the ancestral name for Denmark, their current name is just a WeWuz medieval meme.

no! don't do it

Thanks for the CGI flying dude

>t. Mr. No-foreskin.

911 was done by mossad

No it isnt. We have always been name Danmark (Denmark)

Stop bullshitting Sven.

Also your attack on Copenhagen dident go very well.

Pic related

Haha you were chopping your dicks in the 1500's but nice try sven. You liked it chopped back then and now you like that chopped muzzie dick.

realitieswatch.com/911-conspiracy-author-phillip-marshall-2-kids-found-dead-california/

> murder suicide

kekd hard

Then there was the fire fighter's kid + other cases which I don't remember precisely..

Anyone got that pic of the mannequin-looking things in some sort of rack? May be part of it

your occupation of scania, haland gotland and småland didnt go so well either, neither did your beloved kalmar union

It only shows the mental instability of 911-truthers.

His daughter already complained about her father.

No, but you posted a picture of your attack on Copenhagen (unless im mistaken). So my comment was relevent. Yours isnt.

Sry pham.

You chop your dicks now, we don't. Who's the cuck? You are.

The mere fact no helicopter was sent to rescue the people on the roof and at the windows proves authorities knew the towers were planned to collapse

the pics almost have all disapeared.
i still have few ones

They can actualy

What? If anything it proves the opposite because they thought rescuer crew on the ground floor could do it and trying to fly and land a helicopter with all that smoke would be very difficult. Not to mention the airspace would be potentially needed for military aircraft if another plane came

jesus christ if you really think that 9/11 is some sort of conspiracy you are a fucking nut job

thermite coating

>berg

Never heard before voice recording of a confession
vocaroo.com/i/s06VHYS4z143

more

Wow thread got flooded with shills fast.

what the fuck?

Every 9/11 thread is always flooded with shills.

>he's never seen the kikemobile
there's video of a bunch of jews dancing as the towers fell, that was the truck they were in

they didn't cut the steel hull dummy, they sheered the crappy rivets off the side.

BIDF has arrived

lurk more you newfag

Wow this is fucking great. It's true that every single piece of footage we have, it is edited right at the time of collapse.

September Clues first pointed this out.

But numerous numerous people stated the secondary explosions.

You literally have to be an unthinking moron to believe those towers went down due to planed.

Fun fact, Danmark is from is named after the Tribe of Dan - the last tribr of Israel. It is where they settled after all of Palestine was taken apart.

Basically the reason Jews do what they do today is because they have an internal butt hurt about being kicked out of everywhere they've been because they're pieces of shit.

Those boxes have nothing to do with with anything beyond the BAD RONALD technique.

nice truck

If only personal drones had been popular at the time.

Dick chopping is for niggers, kikes and their good goys that cuck their children at birth.

wat

Really makes me think

Not thermite.Stop diluting my content singe. Fuck off tabarnac.

So most Americans then?

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project which will ultimately be home base for the communist World Government NWO to rule planet earth.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
Complete Documentary
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Juif. Soon you die.

youtu.be/kscTVnEcPMk

nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).

Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)

Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

Oh nice, we got thermite coating on the ceiling at work, guess I can contact the authorities as to where the next 9/11 is happening :^)

Nothing but the core was necessary to be prepared.

Lol I can only imagine what it would look like with the towers surrounded by 100+ drone swarm. Freaky looking shit.

Good stuff faggot.

why do you act like there aren't 50 muslims in you cuck shed right this moment?

Why do you act like you're not an African country?

>All copies are gone now though.

Lmao. Nice excuse.

I live out in the country. Haven't seen one in about 6 years or so now. They seem to not want to move out here and I won't offer them a place anyways.

fucking lold

> It can't be from the force of the collapsing floors, because the building hasn't even started to collapse yet. And the building isn't even remotely tall enough for air pressure to suck someone out like this.

[citation needed]

>rain is wet
>citation needed
Lazy shill. Reported.

The sound you mistake for explosives is actually highly volatile jet fuel rushing down the elevator shafts where it erupts into a magma hot fireball in the sub levels.

Harley guy explained all this moments afterwards.
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

Ah so the new theory is one, single explosion that brought everything down rather than controlled demolition?
Note: this is what a controlled demo looks and sounds like. Several explosions before the building even flinches then even more as the building collapses. Note that the buildings during collapse are MUCH louder than the collapse itself.

annnd forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=8U4erFzhC-U