For me this was the best battle scene in GOT

For me this was the best battle scene in GOT

>use dragon hax
>outnumber them 100 to 1
lol ur beaple canb bight :333DDDD

>best battle scene
>soldiers stand bravely while being attacked by a fucking dragon
>even as it burns a path of ash through the front line, soldiers on either side of the burning hot flames don't run away
>archers stand steady while the fucking dragon comes towards them
>Jaime falls two feet into the shore which is somehow 50 feet deep

BRAVO D&D

Pure kino

Lol triggered little white boi

It was by far the most chaotic and brutal battle yet.

But they effectively threw all common sense, strategy, tactics and politics straight out the window for more one sided Mary-sue bulldozing dragon or 100 to 1 haxx. Granted, they have always done this for Daenerys arcs, but at least for everyone else there was at least an ounce of nuance.

>Remember that mill? That was actually dumb, you allowed our enemies to retreat, idiot.
>Member' that diversion attack? We split their army! The Lannisters actually ate that shit up.
>Member' tactical raids, spying, disinformation, crafted alliances, terrain and prudent planning?
>Member' when the honorable were always defeated by the pragmatic?

>ENUFF OV TEH CLEEVAR PLOONS xD -Daenerys Stormborn

>Granted, they have always done this for Daenerys arcs,
In Season 7, every episode is a Daenerys episode.

Nope

DragonBronn was the MVP of this episode.

considering most of the battles in this show are complete trash, this one is one of the better ones.

compare to blackwater, 1/10 garbage desu desu

But no one fucking died, where's the fun if you're not going to kill off a known character or two?

>blackwater
>good

everything happening around blackwater is good, the battle itself is terrible. it's 20 guys awkwardly swinging things at each other on a beach

>Euron conveniently sneaks up on the Greyjoy fleet without warning and kills pretty much everyone
>It's okay
>Jamie marches to High Garden and defeats the second largest and most well fed/wealthy army in the lands, all without them noticing
>It's okay
>Euron then sails around and traps the Unsullied in Caterly rock like he's got fucking speedboats
>It's okay
>Dany flies her own dragon to burn some Lannisters
>REEEE MARY SUE REEE

literally nobody has called her a mary sue because of this scene

it was all very reasonable except for the fact that the lannisters didnt run away when they saw the dragon

you're saying that garbage is fine because everything else is garbage? lmao desu

Agreed. Whitebois got BTFO by a superior race, as it should be.

Is the dragon ok?

The Superior Dragon Race, that is

STRONG AND THICK DRAGON DICK is the only thing that can satisfy girls from all across the spectrum. White bois and precious PoCs BTFO entirely. How can they even compete?

Why would they run tho? Couldn't even outrun it if you tried.

Mountain will win the game of thrones??

Does anyone have a gif of the army coming over the hill? Major Seven Samurai vibes

BRON FOR BATTLE MVP

>STRONG AND THICK DRAGON DICK

Where did this battle even take place? Randyll Tarly says that the gold wagons made it past the gates of King's Landing so it can't have been very far. How did Daenarys smuggle an army or horse riding barbarians past the city without anyone seeing them get that close to Jaime's forces?

You're right. Her infection has spread to the rest of the characters. Every Arc is now a Daenerys tier arc. Things literally just happen, with no cause or build up.

HOLD THE LINE MEN!

hi pajeet

People complained about all of this, especially Highgarden. They've been complaining nonstop since it happened.

>outrunning a fucking dragon

>season 7 d&d GoT
>STILL confused and complaining about teleportation

I fucking love this image, as a bi dude it brings everything you want to the mix

The draqs have white skin you dumbfuck

Bronn saves the day. Man with the balls of Valyrian steel, Bronn can kill The Night King.

Is he /ourguy/ I forgot

sauce pls an ty

Wtf I hate tyrion now

Stannis destroying everyone in his path

>it aint me starts playing

Dickon showing his quality was the best moment of the battle imo.

At the very least it was nice to finally see a dragon get used in a large scale Battle not to mention get to see Bronn in action

>dragon burns people
>bronn, jaime & dickon (omglolkek) have super thick plot armor
>cliffhanger

best battle ever guys!!1!

White people literally cannot fight.
People of color will always win.

it was ok but it never really felt like a battle, everything just seemed really small and unconnected

how expensive are some extras? or CGI?

For me it was a Tuesday.

White men are cowards. I'm glad HBO sends the right message with their dramas.

lots of armies suddenly sneaking up on each other in this season

FUCK Drumpf and FUCK White "People"

Pretty much this. It was an effective battle scene, but there was a lot of stupid shit happening. I particularly enjoyed how the Dothraki are now incapable of hitting anywhere but the throat of an opponent with their arakhs. Because a dragon doesn't make the fight one-sided enough, we needed to see how armor doesn't matter (despite Jorah wrecking the fuck out of Dothrakis in season 1) if everything is just going to cut someone's throat, even when dual-wielding on horseback.

This. And don't even give me the "they aren't actually black" shit. It's clear that the Khals fear of water is alluding to niggers.

Thank you! Imagine if BLM had three dragons! Who would fly them?

Racists BTFO!

The Lannister army was right fucked and everyone knew it, Bronn was the only o e with enough sense to say it.

Open field battle against a full army on horse back while being heavily outnumbered, was bound to be a slaughter.

Never mind the flying nuke of a dragon.

Granted after this shit show the dragons are likely right fucked if trying to take the red keep. Kings Landing is likely having dozens of the Scorpions lining its walls and rooftops

>that scene of Tyrion looking on at his kin being slaughtered

I honestly don't like him anymore. Jaime loved him and set him free, and he does this shit.

Only real defense for the Jorah wrecking dothraki grunt is knights like him are better trained than the usual westerosi soldier, and Jorah had been around em long enough to know their usual tactics.

Jamie, Bronn, and Dickson all did surprisingly well in combat against em

Pretty easy to find victory when you have a helicopter spraying napalm.

I didn't mind it because at least Tyrion looked horrified and was verbally wishing his brother would get out of there. It looked to me like he didn't like what was happening. Dany being a bitch to him and his unhappiness in the preview also show that Tyrion is growing unhappy with Dany's quickness to brutal violence.

The only bad thing was Jamie not hurling the spear at Daenerys when he had the chance.

I don't know what race you are, but it's clear you're not a white man, but a non-white insignificant child. In other words, your opinions are worthless to us, go play with your toys darling.

Not if they had been made up of black bulls. Twelve good Dothraki could take all three dragons.

Why the ever loving fuck would the Dothraki ride their horses through a massive wall of flames to get to the Lannisters?
Why would they ride their horses through a still burning breach in the Lannister lines.

It's not like the horses just jumped over a burning log of wood, there were massive flames several feet high.

Also, if Jamie rides along the shore in ankle deep water and Bronn tackles him off his horse, how the fuck can he sink to the bottom of the lake in the next scene?

>Only real defense for the Jorah wrecking dothraki grunt is knights like him are better trained than the usual westerosi soldier, and Jorah had been around em long enough to know their usual tactics.
Definitely, but I still thought it was ridiculous that pretty much every time we saw a Dontrhaki swing an arakh, it cut someone's throat. It's almost comical at that point. Maybe a common footsolider isn't as good as a trained knight, but you can show that without having the Dothraki have magic armor-bypassing abilities to instantly cut everyone's throat.

The fight should have been a lot closer before the dragon showed up. It would have made for a more tense fight, too. It would have felt much worse if things were fairly equal until a dragon showed up and started slaughtering everyone.

There is no race superior to white men my little child. Didn't we teach the world that when we subjugated you and colonized all the lesser people on the white man's world?

Robert did say never fight the dothraki im an open field

>Jaime falls two feet into the shore which is somehow 50 feet deep

Pretty funny tbqhwy family

Horse a cutie

>White people can't fight
After we colonozied the entire world.
This non-white boy is saying that without checking statistics clearly stating whites are the physically largest of earth's races.
He's saying that while we are the most advanced
This non-white inferior child says that without a concept of human history, forever to be dominated by us white men.

I'm just waiting to see how Dothraki are going to handle the cold of winter, especially when they have to ride north.

Not even most of their horses are used to the cold.

Why didn't Bronn just shoot the dragon in the eye with an arrow or stab it in the eye with a dagger instead of pushing Jamie out of the way? It would have given Jamie the opportunity to kill Daenerys and maybe even kill the dragon with Jamie's spear. The war would have been over.

Really triggered, not sure if white

Westeros is basically like Medieval England, except that nobody has yet figured out the tactical advantages that rudimentary scouting practices can provide.

I'm spreading the words of truth boy, and yeah you're speaking to a white man.

why did they form a defensive line in front of their wagons instead of using them to slow the charge?

Artist is Incase

B
R
A
V
O

HOLINE HOLINE

>white man.
the most beta race of men then, not sure why you are saying it so proudly

honestly i think the water really isnt that deep but it just supposed to represent the sinking feeling he has. but eh you could be right shitty deus ex deep river

>tfw no castle because of some whore on a dragon and sand niggers so you load up the spears on a oversized bow because you don't give a fuck anymore

That was probably the best episode in a long while.

Those wagons had the grain supply necessary for surviving winter in King's Landing. They didn't want to make it as easy for the Dothraki to destroy it. Then Dany went and burned everyone's food anyway.

>talks about needing supplies
>can make horse niggers steal their food
>burns it

>The most beta race of man
>While also being the tallest race of men
>While being the strongest race of men
>While considered the most attractive race of men.
Yeah, sure boy.

>Superior dragon race
>They were defeated by Venison and were forced out

Anyone else find themselves rooting for Jamie? I would have loved to see him kill another Targaryan ruler. f00kin legend

Blacks are stronger and that's just a fact.

They're also faster.

Jaime's great but his love for Cersei holds him back.

>burns the wagon trains she needs when the entire enemy army is in parallel like 4 feet away

What was her fucking problem? The battle could have been over in 10 minutes and she could have saved a lot of her side's casualties.

>Save Jaime's ass a whole buncha times
>He gives you sound real estate advice
>Be really fucking unappreciative
>Save his ass yet again

>"but it just supposed to represent the sinking feeling he has"
>D&D writing anything that isn't completely on the nose

Ah and not to mention Varys not doing his job and not knowing that Cersei would pay that fuckhuge amount of gold

>stronger
Every strong man competitor in the world that's top 100 is white.

Jaime is one of the very few well written characters in the entire show. His character and the skill of his actor practically carries the goddamn show forwards.

In a lot of ways I consider GoT a story primarily about Jaime, if anything.

The irony is the strongest man in the world is actually an actor in this very fucking show and he's white.

They're brown bro

Sorry to derail the Targaryan hate boner but can I just point out what a fuckboy woke bran is? Am i wrong to hate him now?

He really really wants his own castle.

You're just bitter because of the score on the board. Hilariously, your conquered people won't get any sort of revenge because China's gonna dominate next and they don't give a shit about you or your butt-hurt racial insecurity lmao.

Eh, give me 30 niggers from birth to train up along with 30 white boys. I guarantee you the 30 niggers will produce more athletes.

You can hate somebody while still wanting to fuck them