Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hallofr808/status/766737462303391748
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do my digits confirm?

oh fuck sorry boys

oh shit

checked

88 witnessed

So, Obama's going to third term it or what?

Yes and after that he will just elect Hillary

Tanks, Obama ?

Not happening.

checked

Why do I even bother coming to this site? You're all autistic.

Checked

Delete this

Praise be to kek

oh shid civil warg tube ointment

>tfw I don't even know how to judge this as legit or not
who the fuck posted this on twitter?

>Strykers

>m-m-m-multi-checked-kek'd-kek-kek....

Underrated, nordbro

Sources?

Maybe dig into and see if there's an executive order signed in on August 5th?

How do we know it's not small scale?

Though a lot of people are expecting a big happening soon especially with the 6.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon (or something in that figure and to put it in perspective before 9/11 there was 2.7 trillion missing).

One questions to USA guys, when they test someone to see if they will be able to join the army do they do some test to see if the guy is red pilled to make sure they dont hire them or something?

How they make sure that soldiers dont say no to the bullshit they plan to do with society with the help of army?

martian law incoming

marshall*

c-c-c-combo..checked?

Multimultichecked

Crazy times

Clearly states for training.

Link?

holy shit combo checked

I've saw fakes like this floating around back in 2012 too, I'll believe it when I need to take my guns out of the safe and bounce on out of here. Even then it's not like I'm not ready for this.

dont worry lads nothing will happen

i wish a niqqa wood

Depending on your job in the military (for example, most jobs require a Secret security clearance, a few require Top Secret or above) you will undergo at least a basic psych eval. I'm given to believe that it amounts to an interview in which you just avoid saying things like "gas the kikes" etc. and you'll be fine, but I never served, so I don't know.

I found it in a reply chain (hilariously) about Trump showing up for the floods in Louisiana. I'll keep looking for any relevant context or details, but my source looks to be some rando run-of-the-mill conservative parent type. See: twitter.com/Hallofr808/status/766737462303391748

pic related, and checked

And let's not forget, some crazy Asian psychic predicted that Bill Clinton would die on September 3, 2016.

Yes they ask you about affiliation with militia groups, anti-govt organizations etc if that's what you mean. They make you talk with an NSA agent over a secure line too. During the call they'll bring up discipline issues in school, law enforcement run ins of family members etc. At least this is all the shit they did to me back when I enlisted.

Its training for a presumptive Hillary presidential election so the military and perform a coupe within hours of her election. My numbers will allow this

sumboady redpill me on martial law

one short of spreading hope

president declares it, military enforces it, senates make angry moth noises if they disapprove

Panthers vs Broncos at Mile High sept. 8th 2016.
Maybe they're expecting a lot of drunks Broncos fans to riot after losing the game.

seeing how that whole august 14th turned out i doubt something will. but who knows. but with the recently A"lost" money from pentagon there probably is something up i save it so in case anything happens i can say: "9/11 2 - dawn of democracy was an inside job"

>the army practices something

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!11 IT IS ABSOLUTELY HAPPINEING!!!!123 XDDDXDDDD THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!! ITS THE JEWS ILLUMINATI HAPPENINNNGGGGG11111i^4

Sorry, I fucked that up. Here's what she actually wrote:

"September 3, 2016 - Bill Clinton will be hospitalized for "pneumonia", and he will pass away 19 days later."

holy shit, with those dubs im glad i didnt predict ww3

Orders aren't distributed via MFRs - they come from something called an 'operations order' (OPORD) which contain detailed information in regards to movements, timelines, troops to task, etc.

The verbage in most of those bullets is pretty weird too (no EO #, 'following brigades on 8 september' then list different dates, should just list range # not nearby, funny last bullet). If they don't have an OPORD for something starting in 2.5 weeks they're pretty fucked given how slow big army moves and how much shit they need to support ~2000 soldiers, large scale FTXs should be forecast a minimum of 6 months out.

The staffer that wrote that should consider suicide.

>former army O3, year on staff

there sure is a culmination of shit mentioning the 5th of September

They've lowered the standards for admission into the regular armed forces to the point where american infantry are little more the retards with guns. Higher level military units may be willing to fight against the blue(pilled) horde, but large scale modern wars are won by troop numbers and macro level strategy. You just need to look at ww2 as proof of this. The German's had far better training and equipment, but they still lost on every front.

I was aiming for 88 but Sup Forums is moving fast this afternoon.

Coming to the site is not wrong in and of itself. The better question is why you dislike coming to the site and yet still do it.
Probably because you have no friends, no goals, poor family life, and overall shitty outlook on the future. So you try to cuck it up for everyone else to cover the pain you feel inside.

Remember remeber the 5th of September

>Fort Carson

Colorado Springs reporting in

How can you enforce martial law with 2000 troops?

You couldn't enforce martial law in my county with less than 5,000 just due to the area and rigged terrain.

>ect.

can't spell

looks fake as fuck

I wonder the same thing. But it seems from anecdotal evidence (internet) most military men are partially retarded. This upsets me, since while I think I'd really thrive in a group that instills discipline, teamwork, and 'togetherness', the real atmosphere is likely quite different.
You would think the greatest fighters would be those with the strongest will and thorough wisdom about the world. I guess they are in short supply

Calm the fuck down nerds

Watch these quads doe

Get

No

i feel like they are just preparing for a chimpout worse than the LA riots

they sent the nat. guard right into milwaukee instead of waiting a couple days, if people decide to terrorize rich cities they will probably declare it and wipe them out

Haha your words mean nothing without repeating digits, faggot. Check em, btw.

meme magic is powerful in this thread

they are sending in UN troops and will probably order 66 the good US troops before

it would be an improvement for LA. round up all the homeless and dindus into fema camps

Essentially everyone but infantry has to be above average intelligence, but in my unit the cav scouts (combat arms, not sure if they have same ASVAB requirements as infantry) called themselves Aryan platoon. Intelligence doesn't necessarily equate to being nationalistic at all.

Anywhere you go you're going to have to deal with the fact that some people won't be up to your snuff.

The military is very right wing in general, especially military and air force. It would be impossible and undesirable to impose left wing martial law. Why would anyone think its a good idea to rely on a horde of Trump supporters to keep Trump out of power? Is anyone that stupid?

I don't understand why people think martial law is a magic bullet for globalism either. Its just military being used as police, and you can already use the national guard from adjacent states for that.

They're preparing for a Chimpout. Nogs get slammed by police almost every month now, so it makes sense to prepare.

>checked

What event is on September 5?

Something big, it seems

The Official Happening

so, probably not a happening then, or army staffers have gotten a lot worse

let's see

Let's hDope thUat itB's really happSening

>gate 12

Hey...that's by my property. Awesome.
Maybe that explains the Appache gunships flying outside their training area yesterday.

New talking points come out for CTR shills

Welp

Nice summary Dr. Drew

Fake and Gay, no SSIC on top right nor is it serialized.

fake/gay. check em

Kek wills it

I'm scared Sup Forums

nah it's happening

It's fucking training you moron. It says it like 6 times if you bothered reading it.

You fuckwits need to stop doing this every time the military holds a training exercise. If any of you had enough patriotism to actually serve your country, you'd know that, unless you're on active deployment, the only thing you do is training exercises like this.

Stop That!

>c. The training will last for six weeks

What do they meaning by this "training"???? If it possible you guys are all flipping out over a training exercise?

Or is Obama really declaring Martial Law with 2200 soldiers in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere??

hmmmmm, really makes you think

>NSA
So much bullshit. DoD has it's own investigative department for background checks and security clearances. Any cross-investigation into militias or terrorist groups would be processed by the FBI.

All recruits receive psych evals. This has nothing to do with the clearance. Civilians get clearances without psych evals. Infantry get secrets, any skilled MOS get TS's

>as of 8/5/16, Bill for the EO Enacting Martial Law has been put into effect
>a) indicates brigades undergoing training and prep
>b) indicates where prep will take place and what execises will be conducted, given in a nonexhaustive format
>c) indicates training will last six weeks before soldiers are rotated into a field site at three week intervals

what is the difference between a 'training site' "conducting prepatation for a field site..." and a 'field site'?

>patriotism

Is that what you call cognitive dissonance?

Kek check

Yeah, you retards were saying the same thing about Jade Helm, remember that?

>How could it possibly be a training exercise if they're treating it like it's real?

Because that's how a professional training exercise by the world's greatest military works. You perform like you practice, so you'd better practice like it's real.

I'll just sit here and wait for you dumbfucks to be proven wrong. Again.

you still need to tell me what a field site is under these circumstances where the happening isn't happening, do they just transfer back to base?

holy fuck it's legitimate guys, i literally just found this on my PC too, IT'S HAPPENING HOLY SHIT GUYS!

>the world's greatest military

Great job on Iraq, guys! Oh, and Libya too.

>You need to tell me every single detail of this training exercise or else you can't prove to me it's not a training exercise.

I don't know where the field site is, because I don't have the detailed orders for this training exercise, or what they're even training. But I can tell you, as someone who has served in the military, this is a training exercise.

I was on a submarine stationed out of Groton, CT. And I can't tell you how many times we've done exercises where suddenly Fire Island, NY suddenly seceded from the US and became a rogue, terrorist nation.

They print out things just like this that take the exercises very seriously. The will flat-out list Fire Island as a threat to the United States. We will have stacks of papers discussing the military threat of Fire Island.

Do you know what Fire Island is? It's where the people who are too rich and bougie for Long Island live. It's the most non-threatening, lily-white stretch of land in the nation. It was never a national threat to the United States. We still trained like it was, because it was the nearest, convenient land-mass to our operating areas for training.

I'm sure if any of you retards saw the training paperwork for those exercises you'd all be running around screaming IT'S HAPPENING!!! because the US Navy has declared war against Fire Island, New York.

>implying they failed