Does white privilege really exist? If so, where the fuck can I get some?

Does white privilege really exist? If so, where the fuck can I get some?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-hope-solo-doesn-t-hold-back-after-u-s-1471031683-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll rewrite this;

"Pushing the White Privilege narrative is why the Mainstream Media laughs at Lochte and 'vilifies' (temporarily, and only for political purposes - we promise!) Douglas"

What? Everyone is calling Lochte a dudebro faggot and sucking Gabby's dick. I also find it laughable nobody is talking about how petulant the USA's women soccer team acted.

It does seem like the media is the one making a big deal about her perceived lack of patriotism. They do this a lot, where they act like something is a bigger problem than it is or that people are saying and doing certain things, but in reality, it's only the media that cares.

>I also find it laughable nobody is talking about how petulant the USA's women soccer team acted.

Wait, what happened?

It doesn't, they're confusing "white privilege" with "rich privilege". If you look at the people getting away with jail time and other crimes, well they're mostly millionaires or billionaires. There's propaganda being done to spin it and make it look like it's the whiteness that gets them less jail time (or no jail time), but in reality it's tha they're super rich and can buy their way out.

>Go to PKs with cuckland
>Solo gets frozen and subsequently BTFO on the game winner
>Calls the the Swedes a bunch of cowards

>Hope Solo: 'We played a bunch of cowards'

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-hope-solo-doesn-t-hold-back-after-u-s-1471031683-htmlstory.html

>Why we

Who the fuck is "we" bitch?

Holy shit, if it were a male, there'd by cries for his head and this is from the woman who was in court for domestic abuse.

Gabby Douglas was acting like a nasty ugly bitch (she looks like michelle obama). Fucking cunt.

Lochte was just dealing some bantz and we were mostly laughing at the brazilians getting so butthurt.

Even Cam Newton had more poise in his SB50 postgame.

>huffington post

it doesn't exist, white people are just better at most things

Lochte is a knuckle dragging caveman, but I didn't see what gabby did, was it actually bad?

People are still salty as shit about that.

Nothing other people haven't done and to be honest, I never saw people complaining. She didn't put her hand on her chest during the anthem, I believe.

I fear I will never taste such sweet schadenfreude again.

It was just Solo. It's ALWAYS just Solo. I mean don't get me wrong, the rest of those dykes are obviously all about muh wage gap and muh grass fields, but Solo is the one always being arrested and doing the embarrassing off the field. Don't forget how she originally made her way into the lineup in the first place... by publicly insulting the previous world champion goalkeeper.

She's ALWAYS been a Cunt and even one of the bulldykes on the team (Rapinhoes) apparently recently intimated that the rest of the team is sick of her shit too and want her gone.

Reminder that the Panthers still had a very realistic chance of winning the game when he pussed out and didn't dive for that fumble.

>tfw a north carolinian watching that game

White Privilege is the original sin of our time.

White privilege is fake. It is designed to trigger white people. Don't fall victim to this term, it exists to piss you off.

Brazil is a fucking shithole that deems it perfectly fine to point a gun at someones face & demand "payment" for a "crime"
Yeah thats totally not robbery, NOT AT ALL
Fucking Brazil

>Do literal flips into the endzone and hard goal line dunks all season
>Pussy out in the championship game
>I-I need to protect myself

I hate how these Marxists cunts use these stupid divide and conquer tactics. Instead of talking about one entire race they are only talking about members of that race that are male to get the females to accept their idiotic ideology.

>TFW Coloradoan watching that game

I'm pretty sure it was my comeuppance for laughing at how hard y'all got BTFO a few years prior.

As a buncos fan, >we've been BTFO harder in the Owl. Literally 3/8 in the championship.