I now stand 100% with Israel against the Palestinian scum

I now stand 100% with Israel against the Palestinian scum.

The reason why I say this is because of Muslim hypocrisy.

Muslims when it comes to refugees going into Western countries.

>> How dare you be islamophobic and not help out refugees

>> Stop being racist

>> Stop the hate

>> Not all Muslims

>> Your wars started it

Muslims when it comes to Jews going into Arab Muslim countries.

>> Rejected Hitler's havarra agreement which would have led Jews to leave Germany and go the Middle East

>> Which caused Jews to go to camps in Germany

>> The rest of the world decided to send 3 million Jewish refugees into a small part of the Middle East.

>> Entire Muslim Arab world instantly takes up arms to try and fight them off

>> They lose

>> Keep complaining and trying to fight against Jews

>> Keep losing

>> Still cry and whine about it to this day

>> Jews built good cities and technology Palestinians have not ever accomplished anything

>> Palestinians in the US and Muslims around the world use this as a plight to brainwash dumb libtards with

>> Palestinians use their children as human shields

>> Muslims do terror attacks around the world

>> Most of this stems from the Jews constantly destroying them and being better then them and because Arabs didn't want them in.
If the Western world is forced or pressured to take in and accept and be tolerant of Muslim refugees, then all Muslims should accept the state of Israel and not fight or take up arms against it.

Since this is not the case, this makes Muslims hypocrites and I don't really feel any plight and see Israel as doing a greater good now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcCacDK7kP8
youtube.com/watch?v=htUbL166axQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mad man. He crossed a line. BTFO Names the Jews
youtu.be/GcCacDK7kP8

FREE PALESTINE

Israel would be based if it didn't infiltrate our government for the sweet gibs.

Oh look it's another one of these threads...

International Jews are fucking cancer and should be shoahed. Israeli Jews are based and kill Muslims. Palestinians are insects that need to be exterminated completely.

Okay were done now

Fuck the Palestinians and Islam.

If Muslims try to convince us that we should embrace and be tolerant of Islam and allow Muslim refugees in because they are fleeing war.

Why couldn't the Palestinians and other Arab Muslims be tolerant and accepting of Jews when they were fleeing war?

I wish they would just cancel each other out.

I don't think Netanyahu is an example of someone who has infiltrated our government. He is a based hardcore conservative.

Now an example of a dirty Kike who has infiltrated government would be like Diane Fienshekelstien and many other liberal Jews .

Oh look this meme again Achmed.

Muslims all over the world are fleeing to go and join ISIS, Muslims are the ones holding ground in ISIS territory, Muslims are the ones who support ISIS and carry out attacks.

They might be controlled and led at the top by Jews but it's Muslims who are joining.

Similar to how most Americans who join their military are probably not aware of Jewry.

Literally 100+ Sunni Islamic terror groups in the world it's Muslims who are doing this shit.

>ISIS inst real Islam!
> Islam is the religion of piece !
> Allah Akbar!

Yeah, I don't think so, Saed..

>The reason why I say this is because of Muslim hypocrisy

Keking IRL, kikes are the most hypocritical pieces of shit on Earth.

>multiculturalism for the West
>Not Israel though, only Jews can move here :^)

>Muh 6 gorillion
>It's ok when we genocide mudslimes though :^)

>Come on goyim get rid of those pesky borders
>We need our wall though :^)

But according to neo/pol/ that makes these Filthy rodents 'based' because they can somehow do the mental gymnastics and can somehow separate Jews from Israel.

Everyone>Jews

Yeah I'm tired of this shit, Islam is trash and always has been.

If ISIS isn't real Islam why are so many Muslims joining it, why are they able to hold cities of a million Muslims?

Yeah I don't like Jewry, if the Kikes weren't pushing multiculturalism and using Jewish media to push liberal agenda's in Western countries they would not be an issue.

But remember that it's not only Jews who are doing it, Muslims in the West are not as powerful or influential as Jews, but they push the same hypocritical agendas when they get the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=htUbL166axQ

>ISIS

I wonder who funds them :^) I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence))) that they never target Jews or Israel.

Bayzeid II sent a fleet to iberia when they were banished to take in and relocate them in ottoman lands. Suleiman The Magnificent made a prayer spot for jews as soon as he took Jerusalem. Hell even when Umar took Jerusalem he lifted the jewish boycott and relocated 70 families there to make a jewish neughbirhood. Even in france during WW2 they sheltered jews in mosques.

Damn straight!

omar was a lie fool. He was the one running away on uhud war. Let alone opening Jerusalem.

FREE PHILISTIA

Yeah Obama funds them as well. Other Muslims fund them as well.

They would target Israel if they had the opportunity to do so.

You do realize that Israeli Jews would probably love nothing more than to have a couple ISIS attacks because it means that it gives Israel a reason to send troops into Syria and grow their borders up.

I'm the kind of solve-one-problem-at-a-time guy. I think we should fully support jews in taking over the middle east and eradicating islam.

Then when they try take over the world we can still fight them. At least we will have an educated enemy worthy of our advanced war machinery. Heck I wouldn't even mind marrying some natalie portmann qt and becoming a jew myself. It's in my blood anyway as a medkit.

>apparently the Palestinian community is related to the refugee crisis

I'm just sitting here hoping they genocide each other. Problem solved.

A false flag is probably coming soon.

How is that relevant? He did relocate jewish families there whether he ran away at uhud or not.

Regardless of your opinion of the Jews. They have more of a right to the land than the Palestinians.

Palestine is the latin translation for Philistines. The Philistines were the enemies of the Jews in ancient Israel. They were pagan. The Romans renamed Israel Palestine to insult the Jews for rebelling against Rome. This occurred hundreds of years before the first Muslim existed. The Palestinians today have no roots in the land. They are arabs and rejects from other muslim countries dumped into Israel to subvert the Jews from the land that traditionally was their land (unless count the long dead pagans).

They are. Remember how the Palestinian girl cried to Angela Merkel which was used as propaganda to get Germany to take in 1+ million plus refugees.

In the US, Palestinians are constantly pushing propaganda to make you feel bad for them. On my goybook a Palestinian who supports Hamas calls every single Islamic terror attack a MOSSAD false flag and tries to convince people to take in refugees and feel bad for Muslims and that Islam is a religion of peace and openly lies about things like Mohammad being peaceful and not a pedo etc.

The Palestinians use their "plight" and propaganda of their children they used as human shields being bombed as a way to convince dumb liberals that Muslims are good and peaceful and oppressed and they need to be helped out by letting them immigrate into your country.

>means that it gives Israel a reason to send troops into Syria and grow their borders up.

Why don't they send them anyway? It's not like they would be helping their greatest ally which keeps their illegitimate country afloat with billions in Aid every year. Every other US ally contributes except Israel, I'm sure it's just another (((coincidence))) though :^)

>But remember that it's not only Jews who are doing it, Muslims in the West are not as powerful or influential as Jews, but they push the same hypocritical agendas when they get the chance.

Mudslimes are a problem don't get me wrong, but what they are doing is taking advantage of the multicultural, anti white system that the kikes have created.

Without Israel and their greatest ally completely fucking the middle east creating millions of refugees, without Jews pushing their multicultural ideology by controlling the media and education system, would we even have any Muslims in our Western countries?

The Palestinians live there now though. Their homes are there. That's why Israel is making settlements in an attempt to claim the land.

Muslims spent the last 1400 years trying to come up with ways to invade and attack Europe so yes.

In terms of America, no.