Animosity

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone post anything about this new series that just came out.
Here is the first issue for the comic, I highly recommend yall check more of it out and buy it if you're interested.

aftershockcomics.com/animosity/

post-apoc?

post apoc indeed

Oh hey, that's the [Unsolicited Comments] writer.

Sloths should be a reaction image.

Alright, I'm hooked on the premise at least.

That's it? I like it but that was way too short. The spreads were cool but they are up pages like anything.

And thats it, looks promising, and I highly recommend looking into it more. The next issue comes out on 9/14/16

So animals become self aware. Some want to kill people. Others don't. Neat concept.

*Ate up pages

I Like it story has been done before but seeing it play a bit visceral is nice. But the "tiger" looks way to "mousy" in this shot. If you color swapped the tiger to brown i'd be a mouse.

same, has a ton of potential for character development, as long as it doesn't devolve into TOTALLY NOT A METAPHOR FOR RACISM #BLACKLIVESMATTER #STAYWOKE bullshit

>as long as it doesn't devolve into TOTALLY NOT A METAPHOR FOR RACISM #BLACKLIVESMATTER #STAYWOKE bullshit

You really think Bennet the writer that gave us this gem won't do that?

"Since dogs are sapient now, it's okay for me to have sex with them."

>GROSS
UGHA BUGGA ROCKSTOP

I'm remaining optimistic but I totally see some feminist allegories coming we already got feminist Hens in

>top left
Literally my worst nightmare.

At least this one wasn't totally depressing.

duh

Holy fuck.

Good dog, Sandor. Good dog.

No one gonna mention the pandas with shotguns committing mass suicide?

you mean the [Unsolicited Comments about Israel?] dude?

Wouldn't that be terrible though?

Finding out one of the endangered species we worked so hard to keep alive were all actually horrifically miserable due to their evolutionary path? That actually being an overweight bundle of bamboo eating who can barely get it up to have sex is terrible and they're not endangered, they're just not wanting to live anymore. We've been forcing them to stay alive but they admit they're an evolutionary dead end with more negatives than positives for their existence.

I own chickens. I'm more amazed at how they addressed how most roosters are. Very rarely does a hen crouch down next to a rooster or watch intently when he does a sexy strut dance. They typically just grab a chicken by the neck with their sharp beaks, dig their long claws in the hen's back and mate.

What's happening there is literally and genuinely what would happen if a flock of 10 hens gained sentience.

concept has been done before but with only chickens, pic related, give it a read its and Eisner nominated graphic novel.

Yes. Woman actually, but yes. Enjoy your sjw comic.

Looks pretty cool I'll have to check it out.

>rat mom gains sentience while eating one of her children
>continues doing it
based

I storytimed it when it first came out. Got a bit of traction towards the end. I'm glad you're doing this OP. Aftershick is overdue for a hit

okay now im hooked

Read it when it came out and loved it, bought a copy as well. Seems like there is gonna be some interesting stuff done with it, at least I'm hopeful of that .

Thanks for posting this OP. I'll check it out to see where it.

This is goofy as fuck.

>Aftershick is overdue for a hit

>At the Baltimore Diamond Retail Summit, Aftershock announced that Animosity, the new comic by Marguerite Bennett and Rafael de Latorre, has seen orders for its third issue beat those of its second – a rare feat today and a sign of real hit. The only other comic doing that right now is Green Arrow…
>already on third printing
yeah aftershock sells like ass after the 4th issue so it would be nice if one sold ok

The animals in this are assholes. Not too surprising given that nature tends to be horrifying.
Bambi is clearly first in line to be a new staple food to cover our protein requirements.

I thought I had seen it all in comics, but I concede. Publishing has reached an all-time low--chicken fucking!

If you like this comic then you'll probably like the tv show Zoo too. Almost the same premise but less talking for the animals.

Bump

download?