Be tall white blond guy

>Be tall white blond guy
>fucking this senegalese girl
>going at it for a half hour not cumming
>suddenly the fantasy of her getting pregnant and popping out some slightly lighter skin kids of mine races through my head
>nut instantly

What does this mean? First time being with a super dark black girl. Are white people just programmed to want to breed with super dark people?

Yes I feel the same darker the better love watching my pink member going in and out too.

Oh god. I"m the same way. I had a black girlfriend in college, although she had European facial features. Her pussy looked black like the rest of her skin until you spread it and she was pink inside. The sight of my dick going into her slick gooey pussy, the contrast in skin tones, it practically rewired my brain for a long time.

Be careful in the future.

I guess what they say once you go black it really IS true...

And cut! That's a wrap. Good job reddit squad! This will SURELY kill the white race!

Means you now have AIDS.

GTFO of /pol shitposter

We're going to go anyways once they open the borders we're done for might as well enjoy the ride

bump for aryan sliding

This guy knows

bump for bantz, if for nothing else.

Fpbp

>Tfw you will never be BLEACHED

ITT jealous niggers role play as white people who actually desire them

Fucking
Kek

There are niggers on Sup Forums?

I fucker an Arab girl with huge tits and the fantasy of me fucking some camel jockeys little girl made me so
Hard. How pissed her father would have been to know I'm fucking his daughter who loves white cock

Nothing wrong with age play, user.

>poorly disguised bestiality thread

a man can dream

it means youre ashamed

being any kind of nervous will make you nut faster

We're here but you guys couldn't guess.

God dam. I love sandniggers now

Dicksoutforharambe.meme.ex

German + Senegalese

MY DICK

Indian bitches love white cock too they scream when you blow deep in them