Tfw being Romanian in an increasingly cucked world

>tfw being Romanian in an increasingly cucked world

Just like the Germans, we have our own kebab slayer (Vlad Tepes) that we can look back to in our history and feel proud, but unlike Germans, we're also not told by our culture and government to feel bad about loving our history so it's even better for us.

And all the other white groups in the world are too scared to stand up to muslims, but when a muslim looks at me or another Romanian, you can tell their mind goes back to our glory days when Dracula was shoving spikes up their asses for stealing and acting like niggers.

God it's a great feel.

>Romanian
>American Flag

choose 1

We're surprisingly immune to happenings , I mean seriously it's fucking boring.

I'm actually from Toronto. My ISP makes Sup Forums think I'm from the US. I wish I was American.

Why do you wish you were American? I wish I was Canadian.

I hope you are joking. The so calle "tolerance laws", which were the blueprint for cracking down on """""""""""""""hate speach""""""""""""""" and arresting people over thought crime were first tested in your country.

The fact, that you are left alone, for the time being, is that you are not the economic and political center of the EU. But just wait for it and it will come to you, too soon enough. Just like Poland and Hungary, if we do not stop this and apply political pressure.

Wanna trade identities?

Sure. How's a 19 year old middle class college student sound to you?

Vorbești Română?

Nevermind I have accrued way more EXP than that.

I could probably apply for American citizenship. America has freedoms that's why I love it. You should come to Canada but I'm warning you, it actually sucks and you'll want to return to America after living here for 10 years or so.

Cum se nu

Sa mori tu pe unde stai in romania?

lol

Apply for citizenship then. Legal immigration is good for the country anyway.

treiam in bucuresti cund eram copil dar mam mutat in canada in 2000.

Cum e Canada coae? Am auzit bine de ea.

este bine la tine la casa la canada?

Nu fi cacanar

E frumos si linistit, dar se scimba fuarte repede si se vede. Natura e cia mai buna parte din Canada dace te duci mai in nord, dar eu treiesc in oras si nam ai fost cu cortu de mult.

E frumos și liniștit, dar se schimbă foarte repede și se vede.Natura e cea mai bună parte din Canada dacă te duci mai în Nord, dar eu trăiesc în oraș și n-am mai fost cu cortul de mult.

Eu mam dus in nord in ucraina si mam futut cu una in padure. Acolo gasesti femei in padure?

fetele sint gustuase. alea din montreal sint cele mai frumoase dar gasesti si femei prin nord care sint un pic mai urute dar mai usuare

Atuncia vin si eu poate vacanta viitoare ca stiu ceva franceza poate am noroc in quebec dacai frumos acolo

pai macar franceza sa stii ca cu romana n-o ai

Taci ba mancamiai curu

dece esti rau

ce-ai ba manglitule

Vrei sa te duci la cules in Canada?

Ma duc so fut pa mata

Of course it is good, if you are a liberal.

Ce labar esti.

Am facut o laba la matan pizda da

Who was this alleged kebabslayer of the Germans? They were mostly doing nothing against the Ottomans.

ce sa futi ba cioroiule :)))

Jews are whiter kebabs.

there was no german kebab remover

>look back
I don't even need to.
I can look forward with eyes raised.

>Kebab remover
Actually removed by kebab after winning a couple of ambush battles

Coaie esti amuzant. 5 din 7. Sugi pula

:))

I'm envious of Poland as well. Great culture and tough people. Polish chicks are hot. Smart too.

Tough because cleaning toilets isn't easy.