Why the fuck is Trump so racist...

Why the fuck is Trump so racist? How does he even have any support in this day and age since racism is so fundamentally flawed just like religion, and everyone sees it that way?

Name one race he's offended.

>Trump so racist

oh another CTR thread.

>everyone sees it that way?
"everyone"

>everyone sees it that way
Think about it again. This sentence made op full retard.

1. African Americans (with his recent "what do you have to lose" spewing garbage speech)
2. Latinos (they're rapists? give me a break Don)
3. Middle Esaterns (their not all terrorists)
4. The human race.

TRUMP IS RACIST

Ham sandwiches are racist.

Prove me wrong.

0/10 apply yourself

Muslim isnt a race

CTR is logging on for the night

Not a argument

I don't recall ever attacking anyone. He is an all-inclusive kind of guy.

Well anyway here's wonderwall

This post is against the rules. Ban this fuck.

Y he so rasis doe?

So what? You didnt meet my point. And racism when you have immigration is totally different to WW2.

Btw: Have you ever noticed how peaceful germany is after getting rid of all the jews?

Everything's a race to the finish when You're being discriminated against with racist remarks like terrorist and it makes me fucking sick to my stomach that anybody could support such a vile racist candidate in the United states. Is this what we've honestly really come to? Really?

You're not even trying

Here's your (you) idiot. Next argument? Is this all Trump supporters have? I'm embarrased for you.

And yet he'll be elected to office in November. Should really make you think about the world you live in.

Your poorly designed thread is falling apart faggot.

this is you

>acism is so fundamentally flawed just like religion

Think about what? That the conservative media is making you believe in a "silent" majority? Maybe it's silent because it doesn't exist. You really think Trump will beat hillary when Hillary will sweep even GEORGIA? You're and idiot too.

>Columbia
Ok there bud, get back to me when you have running water and indoor plumbing

If it's in the bag for Hillary why is CTR still shilling?

I've actually grown to love these threads because they're always inevitably full of racists furiously denying that their leader is a racist. The correct answer to "x is a racist" is "I don't give a shit". Trump wants a white America and does not like people of other races in his country, just own up to that if that's what you support, are you worried somebody is going to call you mean names or something?

Not racist, good job trying to perpetuate the lie though.

Racism flawed? Just like religion? Which religion... desu?

Nope, just doesn't want illegals or unvetted Muslims in. You of all people should be wary of foreign invaders Poland

>1. African Americans (with his recent "what do you have to lose" spewing garbage speech)

Is he wrong? Black people always vote for dems, and dems only put them deeper in the whole, what do they have to lose? They have nothing, might as well try something new

>2. Latinos (they're rapists? give me a break Don)

80 percent of women crossing the border get raped, mostly by other men immigrating

>3. Middle Esaterns (their not all terrorists)

They're not, but a large number of them are. If I give you a bowl of beans and tell you only one beam is poisonous, would you eat the beans? Or would you wait until you figure out a sure fire way to find the poisonous bean?

>4. The human race.

They deserve it for producing people like you

Kill yourself. This is some October 2015 level bait.

Then why keep debating / proclaiming this? If it's all going good you should be in your confy house enjoying life. Yet you're here making a tantrum.

>African Americans
What specifically?
>Latinos
He was talking about illegal immigrants and you know it. Actually, that makes you the racist since that logic means you're assuming they're all illegal immigrants :^)
>Middle Easterners
What did he say about Middle Easterners? If you're talking about Muslims - not every Middle Easterners is Muslim, and vice versa. Muslim isn't even a race, and he talks about radical Islam, not regular Islam. He changed his temporary immigration ban too.
>Human race
Strawman

Not an argument the book adaptation the movie the post 2 electric Bamboozleloo.

slide thread

Retarded
Sorry you think that? Got any other arguments for me. Oh you dont. NVM

>doesn't address peoples arguments
>doesn't post a claim
Consider my record really made thought right now

Do you have arguments that state Hillary will win? If so let's debate them without resorting in the usual "you're an idiot" or "racist" babbling.

You are just arguing with emotions.
To aim something because of emotions is okay, but defining the way should be done by arguments.

Therefore: Is emotion all you have?

Ahhh crap he's off already... We should have a link to the God knows how many of these threads we've had in the past. Maybe they can find anything that is worth discussing.

Your point being?
turns out racism is pretty good.
all of the niggers/kikes/spics/sandniggers/cumskins/and poointheloos
here are fine with it because we are not thin skinned faggots.

If i missed your epithet in that list fuck you too you might as well be a no good nasty nigger your own self.

>Ad hominem

Not an argument, faggot.

wacisssssssssssss

fuck off imbecile

Hillary will win because she's far more qualified than Trump. Trump is a greedy businesman and not only that but he's racist and stupid.

if that happened in 1654 then who the fuck is that a picture of?

Illegal Immigrants aren't 100% brown people. Mexican isn't a race, and it isn't made up of only brown people.

>waaaah I only think about aztecos when I think of Mexicans, which are the only people I think of when I hear "illegal immigrant" waaaaaah racism waaaah

Why are the people whining about how racist other people are so fucking racist themselves? I and the rest of the castizo population would appreciate it if you offed yourself at your earliest convenience.

Define "far more qualified" and don't resort to name calling like "greedy business man" or "racist" or "stupid" let's assume we can have a real argumentative discussion.

Get out faggot!
You are not even well educated!
One part of education is to not respond to every feeling. If its about politics everyone is trying to get you by feelings. All you do is going full retard on "muh feelings" - if trump would be like Hitler, you were the one supporting him.

He has more experience dealing with REAL LIFE professionals congressmen. Trump? He's been brankrumpt for years and won't release his tax returns because he's afraid. Not only this but he IS racist and it IS an argument because he has donated to NABLA

Trump knows how to treat congress, he has lots of people lobbying for his businesses, why would he need to release his tax returns? Are you a fiscal genius who can figure it out?

Hillary has had a very mediocre run during the last years as a politician. If you mean lying on various subjects regarding policy and personal failure is a good thing than she is the right candidate for you.

It might come as a surprise for you but people do care about the past, Trump has made his own business and thrived, Hillary has made many political mistakes and they come to back to haunt her now.

I still don't get the he's racist argument I think he has people of all ethnicities working for him in his businesses, a racist wouldn't do that.

Let me tell you something: Both your nominees suck and can not handle this. America will be doomed the next few years. America has a fucking huge problem with only having 2 parties, which are this different. Do you think blm is good?

Even if it sounds bad for you: Trump would be the better decision. At least he will not fuck up your demographics and economy.

>retarded

The irony

Apparently if you don't become a screaming crybaby the people who claim to have a better and higher standard stop replying... It really saddens me.