/biz/pol/ - Inaugural Edition

Hi Sup Forums, I've been thinking about what we've been missing and I've finally found it. Despite our bitching about the Jews and how they own everything, we have no general about the world of high finance and more importantly, how we can outjew the Jew. So this thread is for that very purpose. Share tips and tricks on how finance works and redpill the people who are still bluepilled on Wall Street. Hopefully, we will get a proper OP at some point if this thread is successful.

Conversation starter: Where do you see a bubble forming and what sector do you think will crash this time?

>inb4 there are barely any replies

Other urls found in this thread:

thebubblebubble.com/healthcare-bubble/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/290818-the-big-obamacare-bubble
linkedin.com/pulse/trouble-healthcare-bubble-connecting-dots-robert-nelson-md
aapsonline.org/index.php/site/article/understanding_the_healthcare_bubble_how_it_was_inflated_and_why_it_must_bur/
vocaroo.com/i/s18yF4WtvjZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To bump this thread and put in my two cents, I think that there's a health insurance bubble.

p-pls respond ;_;

Sometimes I really hate Sup Forums

nigger

This shall be your first reply in Sup Forums, now that we have break the ice we can get to real biz t. the Jews

Tell us more about the health insurance sector in burgerland tho, why do you say that? Is it related to Obonga care?

Th-thanks for the bump, my greatest ally.

Well in recent years, the cost of health insurance has gone up and has outpaced wage growth and the rate of inflation (student loan debts have done the same but not to the same degree). Health insurance rates have been skyrocketing at an incredible rate while 33 million Americans still lack healthcare.
(posting this to bump thread, part 2 incoming)

Trader 20 years...

What do you fagots want to know?

Short S&P500 yes or no?

Is it possible to quit my day job and do what you do to make a living?

I have reasonable instincts and connections.

Short the Russell 3000. Good or bad idea?

Been working on a trading algorithms/program for the last 2 years. After some tests with auto-trading with Trade King api and my code, it's bringing in 20% a day. Hopefully will launch the platform next week. The way to out Jew the Jew is with math, not emotions.

In the fall yes.

Fall early winter

late sept - Late Nov

Do you do technical or fundamental?

Not really unless you have a think chunk of cash...and are looped in...

I live in new york have been trading here for years...

That discount brokerage shit is bucket shop...

Look there actually are people who make it work but statistically...its fucking impossible.

Technicals for trading...

But also a proprietary approach.

Who/how the fuck do you use fundamentals for trading....

NO

But long term...swing trading...yeah do your fundamental brake down....

I don't understand why biz pol and his are separate

Holy shit faggots lets go....

Jesus

What? Are u talking about?

Not necessarily day trading. Sorry if I mess up the jargon. Is it no longer considered trading if you hold on to an asset for weeks/months?

No niggers to laugh at....and....

/Thread

Jesus christ I'm trying to help you fucking weebs out

What is your opinion on crypto currencies?

Its called swing trading.

Some people are excellent at swing trading some are great at short term day trading.

So with the passage of Obamacare, many health insurers have been forced to take on customers with pre-existing conditions, in other words, they are the healthcare equivalent of subprime borrowers. With the addition of these customers into the mix, their frequent hospital visits and expensive operations have given the healthcare industry an unseen amount of growth and increased revenues. While the insurance companies have had to shell out more as their customer base becomes more expensive and sickly, the hospital systems all over the country that have started merging together into big amorphous blobs have raked in more and more money. Now you might be wondering, why haven't these health insurers lobbied congress to remove Obamacare if they're taking a loss. Turns out, Obamacare pumps money into these exchanges (billions of dollars at a time) to mask the problems. Meanwhile, the ten percent of our population that keeps this system going (up to 80 percent of the claim costs) isn't seeing an improvement in their outcomes and are dying off.

So cost is going up and health insurers and consolidated health systems are making tons of cash off of subprime customers that are dying off by the dozens while the so called AAA rated customers would rather take a penalty rather than pay the skyrocketing health insurance rates. Or something like that. I'm no expert. This is just a hobby for me.

How do you pick your investments and make decisions on them?

What advice would you give to someone looking to start investing with < $50k

What broker do you use?
How much cash do you put down in your trading?
What do you trade most in? (I mean like stocks, options, futures, bonds, forex, or whatever.)

Oh, also Obamacare money won't last forever. Something's gonna dry up first, the customer pool or the money supply.

What is your opinion of the current US housing climate and do you for sea another crash akin to 2009?

One last thing. I suspect something fishy is happening in student loans but don't have the know-how or expertise to figure it out. So yeah, this is my two cents.

They are extremely volatile ....

not endorsed by ((()))

but they honestly are brilliant.

I can't make money though... twirling my dick...because I think its brilliant.

Look at it this way...

The only thing that will most likely come of it being embraced at a larger scale is.....litigation...economic warfare....or....an acceptance of it for the sake of washing it out and destroying what is truly revolutionary about it.

Fucking block chain is amazing...

What's with the "..."?

Stop that.

College loan bubble is going to pop and it's going to fuck shit up. You can borrow 18k a year in about 30 minutes completely online from the gov. every year you are in college. Add another 30 minutes and some face time at the college and you get another 5k every year. It's insane. No bank would loan you 90k+ to study the humanities, but the gov will amd come pay time those kids are never paying that back.

Based on proprietary metrics

Meaning I don't just say how I do what I do.

Its based on the truth though. Its a philosophically sound approach. Which quants are too smart to even recognize.

That said

I am no mathematician I can't code an over 50% strategy based on complex physics ...

But I don't need to

What I do works and thats better then 90% of traders.

Moving averages....Chart patterns...Break outs...

If you actually believe and use these .... you are a cuck.

Take half and don't even put it in the market.

Take the 25K and work at it while you are completely not exposed on the other half.

Not to sound like a faggot but...

Diversify is actually a real meme

I trade Exchange traded funds on heavy leverage. Sometimes options play into that.

Its a re-inflated housing market based on bailout money, low interest rates, and a flight to yield.

Its no more healthier then it was in 2009

(2005 really)

I have been spending the summer in the most expensive place in the country...the hamptons...

The houses here have gone back up in value but they don't move...they are illiquid.

Rayes should go up and prices should get more competitive...and houses should start to move....until them they are just big wooden boxes that nobody seems to want or afford...

Thanks for answer.
I'm curious what you use to trade. Like do you use (say) interactive brokers? Do you use a bloomberg terminal? Do you work in a financial institution?

Just want to know what serious, long-time traders use. I personally have an interactive brokers account.

the entire premise of /biz/ is that that is where you discuss business

here, we discuss politics.

too drunk/high right now

do it when I'm answering a load of questions at once....

Shut up potato nigger

Short potato niggers....4.5 million shares

Well, the government can always suck the money out of hard working, law abiding, tax paying citizens and recoup their losses.

>interactive brokers account.

I mean its no slicker then that any discount broker really

The sales pitch is that it is...but in reality no....

But seriously...bad execution...your firm betting against you...doesnt really mean you will lose.

90% of the time yes but again a guy found have a ton of money and connections and still trade like shit against someone with hardly any cash or conex

You corrected my record. Big money has nothing to do with government ;^)

Ugh sorry

Sloppy typing...

Cocaine/alcohol/sluts/the beach

>Where do you see a bubble forming and what sector do you think will crash this time
Tech is in a bubble, see: Facebook, Twitter, etc

bump

I would say no question is a dumb question...I dunno

I love Sup Forums I wish you guys knew more about this stuff...

So, the Russell. Short or naw? I mean, it looks to me like other people have caught on so it might be too late for that.

???

Established tech is a bubble?

Fagot.

The bubble is in speculation tech not fucking Facebook and twitter....those are basically bluechip...as american as coca cola now

However they aren't infallible

I could see a significant move away from Facebook if they don't address platform evolution.

Also believe it or not but the younger crowd sets the entire tone for social media....if it becomes an issue where social media outlets are treated like lets say..."popular bands" It would be terrible for the sector...it would turn it into a pump and dump wasteland.

The 2000?

Why are you interested in the russell?

Fuck this thread

/Good day homo sex enthusiasts

3000. It's the Healthcare bubble I'm seeing. It's bound to fail seeing as how our current system under Obamacare is unsustainable. Either a) Trump wins and Obamacare doesn't get renewed, popping the bubble or b) Hilldog wins, Obamacare gets renewed and the chronic illness customers that are fuelling the current system die off and the system implodes similar to how the subprime mortgage system collapsed when people became delinquent (in this case, they can't pay because they dead nigga). Either way, it's a bubble just waiting to pop, but when it happens hinges on the election.

Wow rude desu. Apologize.

He's talking about the boards /his/, Sup Forums, and /biz

These people aren't dying off because they can't get to dialysis. The private medical transport companies are getting run out of business because the federal government isn't reimbursing those companies anymore. They go bust and then those chronically ill patients rely on the 912 system for their healthcare, and we can't do anything about it even if they don't pay.

The burden is shifting around, it's not popping.

So basically, hope for a Trump presidency if I want to make bank?

Cryptocurrencies are the true redpill. Anything else means giving your money to literal jews.
Took me 2 weeks to build pic related, and now I don't have to work ever again.

Also, BTC value will go up tenfold in the following years. Suggest you get on the train before it takes off.

I...Appolo...guys?

Cryptocurrencies sound like a scam to me to be completely honest. A classic Ponzi scheme.

Why did this take you 2 weeks to build?

Some interesting reading found by a quick google search
thebubblebubble.com/healthcare-bubble/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/290818-the-big-obamacare-bubble
linkedin.com/pulse/trouble-healthcare-bubble-connecting-dots-robert-nelson-md
aapsonline.org/index.php/site/article/understanding_the_healthcare_bubble_how_it_was_inflated_and_why_it_must_bur/

>I'm From Croatia

>I work from home meme?

like i said...

Fuck this thread

/Good day homo sex enthusiasts

>A classic Ponzi scheme.
It's nothing like a Ponzi scheme. There is a hard limit to the supply of a crypto, which is precisely what gives it value.

Because it's more then just a fancy interface.
The vast majority of the time was wasted testing different trading approaches. Started with several predictive systems, then margin trading, then several reactive systems. Finally settled for an Ichimoku predictor which ended up being quite reliable.

still though its not a bad idea fuck losing money to the banks.

Its clearly a bubble...links are overkill.

Completely unsound strategy long term. Companies already pulling out...

Impossible, economic fantasy, bullshit pushed by a nigger with a head full of bullshit...

Nigger legacy...

"I cared"

Reality

"I was a nigger"

So say I wanted to get started. What do you recommend? I'm thinking of using Blockchain. Any tips for beginners?

>It's nothing like a Ponzi scheme. There is a hard limit to the supply of a crypto, which is precisely what gives it value.

Which means nothing...worlds reserve currency is garbage shilled at the behest of a 700 billion dollar a year military budget.

Its like pollyanna was alt-right but retained her pussy.

jebo sam ti mamu

>I'm thinking of using Blockchain.
Blockchain is fine. Just stay away from any chinese markets (bter and alike). You'll never get your money back.
>Any tips for beginners?
Eh, not much I can help when it comes to manually trading. Lurk before you make any bigger investments. Learn how the prices behave. Learn the patters and always watch the volume.
Also, I suggest you pick up some basic predictors like MACD and figure them out, and move from there.
That's of course if you're interested in profit trading. You can always just invest in BTC and wait a few years.
Frequent /biz/ crypto general, you can learn a lot.

Nisi.

naravno da jesam, zove ti se ivana

Student loans are at $1.5 trillion last I checked.

It's one of the only debts you cannot declare bankruptcy on.

This would rate bundled student loan debts higher than most mortgages.

However, since areas of study that provide little to no income (gender studies, philosophy, etc) are increasing, and most banks prey on kids that have little to no understanding about debt, this creates the same circumstances that happened in 2008, except the high rated student loans (due to inability to declare bankruptcy) are taking the place of high risk mortgages bundled with AAA rated ones.

Basically most student debt is insolvent, yet the inability to declare bankruptcy rates them higher as bundled debts.

I'm not even sure what would happen if the number of non-payers outpace the number of payers.

>zove ti se ivana
Zabunio si se, to mi je sestra.

Aha, onda sam ti nju jebo, oprosti na nesporazumu))

>gotta pay 500 for one (1) bitcoin to get started
How about no thank you?

Or you can just buy 0.1 BTC?

>i am a very very very retarded burger

I'm trying to find places to buy fractions of a bitcoin but no luck.

I'm new at this. Fuck off.

vocaroo.com/i/s18yF4WtvjZF

What epic fresh new meme even is this?

i fuck your mom capitalist

Gonna start at an Investment Bank if I pass this interview. They gave me this case study - I'm from an engineering background so the math comes easy but I'm kinda new to the terms. Could anyone brief me on what I should focus on? To-dos and do-nots?

Based.

ETF are pretty solid

Bitbull or Bitfinex?

George Soros here AMA.

Forgot Coinbase.

Coinbase

Pls respond

/r books to jump straight to trading.

Watch Martin Shkreli's YouTube Finance lessons

Rate my portfolio Sup Forums. Don't let the supposed .87% gains on the thing fool you, I'm actually up overall about $1000 from dividends I've received. The broker doesn't calculate dividends as actual capital gains.

Heh..... Okay lardy, I'm sure you "made overall about $1000", heh.. If it makes you feel good we can pretend ;)

Y no TSLA?

Tesla has been posting losses per share price, they don't offer a dividend and I have enough memestocks with Apple as it is. I'm a little skeptical that there's as much of a market for expensive battery cars as Musk likes to think.

I went with Ford for many of the opposite reasons. It's dirt cheap, they post impressive profits and an insane dividend. Also they seem better positioned to take a large portion of the coming self driving car revolution.