/tpg/ - Twin Peaks general

Why is there no Twin Peaks general edition

JUST you

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2xrq/no_spoilers_holy_shit_did_skyticket_germany/
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2zev/s3e14_guys_this_is_madness_germany_just_aired/
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2zev/s3e14_guys_this_is_madness_germany_just_aired/dl9p08k
directv.com/tv/Twin-Peaks-The-Return-M0ZDdHhZQ2lUeldGby9GckxSaXJvUT09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big Es burning the paper is foreshadowing. He's going to burn down his shop and Doogue will show up to investigate for the insurance claim, eat Norma's one true pie and snap out of being a tard in time to battle Mrs Palmer who is now the personification of evil.

>Filler: the show

literally nothing has happened since episode 8 im about to drop this boring piece of shit.

>tracker still doesn't have the episode

post >yfw the Roadhouse was proud to present "the" James Hurley

fucking trash episode. Where's my kino?

>5 episodes left

uhhhh i'm beginning to worry

>the entire Evil Coop sequence complete with Richard finally seeing him
>Dougie Jones 'confess' arc culmination
>the mind bogglingly amazing opening scene with the music
These three things alone would make any episode top tier

Yeah...this shit is getting to me. It's like Lynch has gone senile but Frost can't get close enough to spin a story.

So it's pretty much confirmed that Audrey is stuck in some supernatural shit right? That midget talked about ending her "story" if she didn't cooperate.

>i just liked the pie and coffee so i'll make excuses

why haven't you muh plot brainlets gtfo to /got/ yet

Definitely, that or she's hallucinating the whole thing. They're in some kind of self-contained world.

liking weird shit for weird's sake isn't taste you fucking poseur

Just you

(just you)

And I

(and I)

Together

Fore-ever

In looooooove

Am I right in assuming the co-ordinates Mr C has are the same ones everyone else in the plot is headed towards? I'd just like to think the story is going to actually converge soon.

NadinexJacoby OTP

Hastings' secretary got the coordinates for Hastings to give to Briggs and Ray got the coordinates from Hastings' secretary. So yeah, they're the same.

James was always cool.

James haters BTFO

>this scene
oh look it's my life

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2xrq/no_spoilers_holy_shit_did_skyticket_germany/

episode 14 leaked

apparently
we see james at work

CROATIA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

So is Twin Peaks time loop? Alternate reality? Or are the stories simply being aired out of sequence?

>an episode got leaked for real
huh

Fuck reddit and their gay no spoilers shit, someone find this shit out and spoil it.

What the fuck did the redditors do this board now. This is the only decent thread in sight.

someone upload it please

Or just fucking upload it you HACKS

>meme constantly about the air times changing and episodes getting leaked
>both actually happen

SOMEONE FROM GERMANY WITH SKY UPLOAD NOW SO I CAN WATCH TOMORROW FOR MORE KINO

> r e d d i t

I'll believe it when the torrents come out

>I've seen a leak and it's amazing!
>No I'm not going to tell you anything about it because I don't want to spoil the surprise :(

Why do people do this? Not everyone wants to stay "pure" of spoilers.

apparently he posted a screenshot but it got removed by the mods

someone else claimed they saw the wrong episode too

The mods forced it into spoiler-free zone because reddit is shit. They supposedly posted a screenshot.

ill just start posting in here since the other tpg thread has turned to reddit cancer

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2zev/s3e14_guys_this_is_madness_germany_just_aired/

>strictly cash

How is big Ed's gas station still in business? And anyone noticed he was wearing a wedding ring?

Norma married him, and is funding him with her new brand's revenue. But he is being cucked by a soulless businessman.

>OK then. No Dougie and no Mr. C at all except for short dream sequences. Second best episode after part 8. Really creepy stuff happening at Jack Rabbit's palace, bad guy getting punishment and we learn what is up with Sarah. Shock, humor and surprise moments. Lots of tension. FBI hooking up with Truman ... oh, and a cool part for James.

>second best episode after part 8

HOLY HYPE

OK then. No Dougie and no Mr. C at all except for short dream sequences. Second best episode after part 8. Really creepy stuff happening at Jack Rabbit's palace, bad guy getting punishment and we learn what is up with Sarah. Shock, humor and surprise moments. Lots of tension. FBI hooking up with Truman ... oh, and a cool part for James.

No one is gonna mention Dr. Pavel and his very bad American accent?

>FBI hooking up with Truman
Hot

once a cheater always a cheater

literally all the twin peaks girls are roastie sluts

>no Dougie or Mr. C

It loses points immediately for this, but it also confirms that they're probably saving them for something big in episode 15.

The anti Vedderfags might be onto something.

Why does reddit have to be filled with such faggots good lord.

Got a light?

JUDY
U
D
Y

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6s2zev/s3e14_guys_this_is_madness_germany_just_aired/dl9p08k

AGENT COOPER IN TWIN PEAKS TONIIIGHT
EVERYBODY'S GONNA HAVE SOME GOOD PIE

JAMES WAS ALWAYS COOL

[blocks your path]

If we're going to get these fucking leaks they should just leak the episode rather than us just getting spoilers.

>still no fucking spoilers

sky on demand just aired ep 14 !

FUCKING REDDIT KEKS RUIN EVERYTHING

UPLOAD THE NEW EPISODE

JAMES SCENE WAS TO SIGNIFY LYNCH TAKING OFF OUR SAFETY WHEELS

WE ARE REACHING NEW HEIGHTS OF KINO

Can't be? Is she laundering money and making it look like she doesn't charge enough for cherry pie. Fuck big Ed, just upgrade your business

shes died from being related to a coke whore

she had it coming user

NON-EX-ISTANT

SOMEONE UPLOAD THE NEW EPISODE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Laura did nothing wrong user

shes brainfucked and thats her psychiatrist

I think this episode felt the most like season 1 out of any of them.

So is Audrey doing some kind of therapy role play?
Also the little girl who lives down the lane sounded like a Laura reference.

Okay guys, I got your back. I'm ripping the episode now and it should be up within 8 hours. I wanna get this out there before reddit.

>within 8 hours.
ree

Why was it deleted? This shit didn't happen with the GoT fags this past week.

>nobody here caught that the delivery man who brought the jungle gym was Dr. Pavel

Reddit's not going to upload it but 8 hours is pretty slow, user.

Anyone have AT&T?
directv.com/tv/Twin-Peaks-The-Return-M0ZDdHhZQ2lUeldGby9GckxSaXJvUT09

Lmao why would it take 8 hours you lying fag

>there are seriously no German anons browsing Sup Forums who can upload it

I absolutely refuse to believe this. Apparently WWII wasn't enough for you fucks.

i deleted it myself

The sign very clearly said "All Repairs, Strictly Cash"
I mean that's still stupid in 2017 but yea, pay more attention

Well the whole episode has to play through and record the whole thing. Then I have to defrag my computer and I might take a nap after I am very tired already.

>no Mr. C
>bad guy getting punishment
What?

Nah, it's just a meta scene. The audience is Audrey and the midget is frost/Lynch. That line about wanting to leave and looking like you now want to stay was hilarious

Says it's available on TV. I'm going to look in a second.

she treated and used everyone she knew like shit just because she was raped

OH BOO FUCKING HOO

You are doing gods work my dude.

HULU HAS 14 AS WELL

im outta here

Holy shit, was it? Between that and the one scene with Bobby in the hallway... Lynch is confirmed Baneposter.

Honestly don't even remember what he looks like

Am I hearing shit about 14 leaking? What's going on?

torrent when

a bunch of tv stations uploaded it early and a lot of people watched it thinking it was part 13

I HAVE A LINK TO A TORRENT BUT IT WONT LET ME POST IT ITS REGISTERING AS SPAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is someone going to stream it when it leaks? We should have a double feature tonight of it and ep13.

Post screenshots.

Pastebin it

SOMEONE WHO'S DOWNLOADED IT JUST MEGA THAT SHIT

EP14 SPOILERS NOW

holy shit no on cares that twin peaks season 3
episode 14 is out !!!!
ok here in germany sky had it on demand !
and they skipped the normal episode 13 !
believe me guys i saw the whole twin peaks police force go into the woods !!!

post it on pastebin and then link the pastebin

>she treated and used everyone she knew like shit just because she was raped

spotted the liberal. she was raped BECUASE she treated everyone like shit. she literally invited BOB into her window at night. after being raped she started all that meals on wheels and tutoring retarded johnny stuff as penance.

ITS LIKE FUCKING CHRISTMAS

! spoilers !

TW guys go into the forest, we saw that place before in season 2 with dale the major and his son !

Why post spoilers when you could be posting THE EPISODE ITSELF GIVE IT TO ME

i've been able to get all of the episodes 15-20 minutes after it starts airing in the east coast on public trackers, don't know how you can't find it.