Why are black girls so hot?

Why are black girls so hot?

They are not actually

what is with all the negress spam lately?

They are.

Not.

It's some kind of weird psyop/"trolling" to fight racism on Sup Forums by trying to pimp out 70 IQ sheboons to desperate thirsty incels

>being this paranoid
Or maybe we just like black chicks.

Then you are the thirsty incel that fell for the meme. Congratulations

>he doesnt want to fuck a negress queen
Are you gay or something?

>tfw soros still hasnt paid me

La creatura

áhahahhahahahaha

>human skull has a giant ass occiput to contain our enlarged brains
>ape skull just goes straight into thick neck from the top of the head, brains are small

>human skull has a big frontal lobe, again, to contain the brain
>ape skull has giant ass brow ridge that it's jaw muscles are attached to, since it needs to chew raw food

A pic for literal brainlets.

It's a new meme and an excuse for more hot women threads

I'm very curious to see what that baby will look like in 18 years

i used to work at a zara and got to know a lot of black people through my coworkers and their friends when they had parties. p cool and a lot of qt black girls were actually into me and it may have just been how young we all were but i got sick of them quickly because all they cared about was social media and yolo shit

OH NO NO NO NO

JIDF's current cycle of slide threads. One day its black men, then black women, then arab women, then asian women. It cycles like clockwork. Come back tomorrow and you'll see arab women spam most likely. Keep attention to the filenames as well. They're the same every time.

Heard from somewhere that thebone density in their brain case is somewhat larger and their lack of pre-frontal cortex compared to the cro-magnoid northern european is a clear distinction between the 2 races.

*aims cancer satellite at ur igloo*

Like her cousin

That baby actually looks like a damn goblin.
El goblino...

Ohhh fuck...

Moro Jamal:D

Or if she's lucky enough she'll look like the fish eyed tit baboon on the down right

Are you trying to say that all racemixing results in ugly children? Having children in general has a healthy chance of creating someone ugly, just look at Bruce Willis' daughter. Pure white genes and a chin that can split rock.

No I'm telling you that mixed people have a higher chance of being born ugly.Specially the ones mixed with niggers.

Fuck man hoop earrings make me weak

I've seen enough hot mixed girls to know that's bullshit

How does cherrypicking pics of ugly babies prove that? I can also cherrypick pictures of beautiful mixed people. There are ugly and beautiful people all over the world, of all colours and races, with ugly-to-average being a majority.
Do you happen to be a mulatto who blames his genes for having a shitty life? It's you, not the genes.

I was going to tell you to come to a mixed country and see it by yourself but then I saw your flag.

>Let me tell you about your people

> genes for having a shitty life
Thanks god I'm part Native american And I look like a sexy hapa not like a human baboon.

Meu deu é a criatura!

Passa o link do vídeo para eu poder acompanhar também

I find them cute desu

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

lamo

Holy hell twitch tv/brittanyventi looks bad without a ton of makeup

Kek

cause dey in Africa

Quality post.

COLONIZED memes

*COLONISED

Did he fail in the COLONIZATION?

holy shit

wud COLONIZE/10

I don't want to have kids ever. Why would i not have sex with a person just because "our kids would look like mutts"?

>Sup Forums has unironically made me love black girls
what the fuck i thought i was immune to the brainwashing that goes on here

because you might not want kids, but she'll give you sloppy, ball draining head you'll remember for the rest of your life

>I don't want to have kids ever
Soyboy

British woman (1974, colourized)

Irish woman (2014, colourised).

Dude indeed looks like big cuck

I like black girls because they make the funniest girlfriends and they’re so down to earth. Not to mention being friendlier than white girls are. And I like playing with their lips.

>i like hot females now
seems like they did a good job

Master Soros will reward me for corrupting yet another white soul!

I
NEED
TO
COLONIZE
NOW

mama

aren't you loving it? these are the best threads on Sup Forums

>ywn have all 3 try to seduce you
brb kmsing

A black qt working at mcdonalds called me qt the other day
Made my week

I like black girls that act white. I'll fuck with a hoodrat but I would never date one.

They have good bodies but shit face

crikey

>britposter
super ironic

My wife likes and demand wild raw sex almost everyday and I do cum inside her vaginaI like that hair

He looks like a fucking soyboy wtf.

>He has a girlfriend, what a cuck amirite

Why would she post that on the internet the slut?

That's also him by the way.
He made it as a response to people on twitter saying "u whyboi can't handle her"
Turns out true testosterone was in our hearts all along.

That's supposed to be a response to

I live an hour from Flint and an hour and a half from Detroit, too of the blackest cities in the United States.

The average black girl is overweight, under-educated, and habitually obnoxious. Maybe 5% of them are attractive. I don't doubt many could be considered good-looking, if only they lost half their body weight and learned not to speak in ebonics.

He is ugly though.

That excuse only works for women. I've known chaddiest chads who looked fucking awful, down to crooked yellow-brown teeth earned by years of hard smoking. Somehow being charismatic and confident made it work for them.

Russian men are ugly tho while women are goddesses, I think your view is warped.

Don't know what you're talking about

How to become like a Russian chad?

Not even they know. It's something that happens naturally. I heard leaving your home is the first step, but it sounds too scary and dangerous for me.