We have 2 sets of main characters in this battle

>We have 2 sets of main characters in this battle
>It's impossible to wish anyone to win and it's impossible to wish anyone to lose.
Was I not supposed to be wishing Daenerys to die?

Jaime is just going through the motions because he's put too much time into Cersei and her vag. He should sell his gold hand and fuck off til she gets herself borked.

DragonBronn was the saving grace of this episode.

Just watched this. Deebee also said we have never had a battle with two sets of main characters on each side before.
So he doesn't remember Blackwater apparently

or the battle of the bastards

I just realized something in this episode:
The Daenerys/Jonny team does not have any competent strategists/tacticians on their side.
They have Davos and Tyrion, who can think in ressources, troop movements, strength, etc., but they are no battlefield tacticians. And Grey Worm who probably has a lot of knowledge (but not necessarily experience) on the battlefield but he's backed up into rape-alley RN
Meanwhile, The Lannisters have a huge ammount of weathered and experienced tacticians on their side.

What I also noticed: Tyrion got two reasons to turn this episode: He saw his brother in danger and he saw what they brought to Westeros: the dothraki, who are just raping everything hard. He knows he can't allow Daenerys to unleash them unto any city.

I wish this was true about Tyrion.

I honestly am rooting for the Lannisters at this point, just minus Cersei. The Starks/Snows and Non-Cersei Lannisters are the ideal rulers, Dany really isn't likable in any way. She's cold and doesn't seem to have much of a vision for the realm, I don't understand what her end-game is beyond being Queen.

I'm hoping D&D surprise me, but I doubt it.

Also, I was deebly goncerned about Jamie(and Bronn) the whole time, I don't want him to die.

I can't be alone feeling this way, the Dothraki are disgusting animals, as are the Unsullied. They have no place in Westeros.

>Jonny almost punching Theon, the fucker
>Aria being a smug shitgrin
>Aria wiping the floor with Brianne
>DragonBronn
>MOTHERFUCKING DRAGONFIRE
>Soldiers falling to dust behind Drogo (that's the black one, right?)
>Peter Gaylish probably having to work with another variable in his masterplan
>Tyrions "Oh shit, what have I done" moment
Only one question remains:
WHY DID SHE BURN THE SUPPLIES THE DUMB CUNT! THEY JUST WENT OVER HOW SHE CAN'T FEED HER SUPERIOR ARMY!
Overall an awesome episode, can't believe we're already 50% through the season.
Those 80 minute episodes better pay off.

Hopefully she only burned supplies and not the gold

Good call. And that was only one season ago, why is this Jew so dumb?

The roasties support Dany. Everyone else is on /ourguy/'s side.

>I don't understand what her end-game is beyond being Queen.
She is a feminist icon for this very reason.
>give me reward
>what is responsibility

Oldfart Tulley literally said the all the gold was through the gates of Kings landing and all that remained was the supplies.

Speaking of Rammsey, he was the last protagonist the north had. So we will probably see a fuckhuge wight-army during the alst episode, so the north can have a different conflict other than people hating on John for having to be pragmatic.

I wanted Jaime so badly to penetrate someone other than cersei but then that fucking dragon cockblocked him

Stannis and Ramsay aren't on the same tier of main character as Jaime and Dany are

>WHY DID SHE BURN THE SUPPLIES THE DUMB CUNT!
You answered your own question.

>Was I not supposed to be wishing Daenerys to die?

Wow! I agree, Sup Forums bro. Fuck women because I inexplicably hate them.

I am not a reddit numale nor a tumblr landwhale. Get out, normans. amirite?

Pickles ftw!!!!!

Show watchers don't root for Stannis or Ramsay

*"antagonist", not "protagonist"

>Was I not supposed to be wishing Daenerys to die?

no because she is jewish and will be the game of thrones

I miss the episodes where Tyrion was relevant. Dinklage is untapped talent these past few seasons. It sucks ballsac.

That aside, the leaks are accurate so far. Even though I wasn't surprised by what happened this episode, I'd say it was an improvement over the previous ones this season, whatever that's worth.

I like he stepped back a bit to let the madness that is Danny unfold.
His snarky remarks were getting kinda boring after a while. They were mostly "I am/was drunk" or "I am/was whoring"

no dabid, we definitely took sides here

team dany=numales and sjw's

team bron/jaime=everyone else with half a brain

nice try stupid jew

>tfw Bronn is now sealed to having a horrible death to satisfy the Danyfags
I'd enjoy the Lannister's BTFOing everyone.

Oh hey, they have a weapon that shot a bolt the size of my body and just missed me...better charge it head on!

Fuck Dany.

Seriously though. And you know she's not going to die because she has strong womyn plot armor coming out of her ears. The people run this show are fake as fuck.

I can almost hear Tyrion telling her: "Maybe we need to think about taking out the AA before we carpet-bomb their positions" and she's just gonna be like "MATHUR HOF DRAHGUNNS!"

>the whole show starts with a giant war involving multiple factions
>most factions have main characters

When was the last time they even watched seasons 1-3?

funnily, I just got my GF on the taste and we are bingewatching. Just saw her face during the Blackwater Explosion.
Damn I can't wait for the grand Sept.
On the issue: There used to be WAY more jumping between characters and plotlines. I guess with the last of Cercis kids and Ramsey dying and the Starks getting back together, we can look forward to a lot of focussed storytelling.

It's a matter of semantics, you're the dumb one for not being able to interpret what he means by "main character." Big surprise you're Sup Forums dumpster trash.