If you found out that you had super powers would you big a good guy or a bad guy?

If you found out that you had super powers would you big a good guy or a bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAwn-LqQcxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would choose to be a pickle.

lawful evil, im not trying to fuck around with some super hero, just take what i want and get out

>would you big a good guy or a bad guy?
for you

I'll answer that OP, but first I need you to define good and evil.

I'd be a vigilante but I wouldn't be afraid to kill innocents. So chaotic neutral I guess.

>implying you can choose

Not in Unbreakable universe

I'd be whatever Hitler was.

It depends on what the powers are, honestly. If I had Professor X telepathy, I'd totally be a bad guy.

Unseen good guy.

Fuck adulation and praise. I would just be happy knowing I helped and no one knew who that masked man was.

it honestly depends on whether or not the superpowers would defeat this fucking sleep virus

You can't choose your powers, that said, I now decree that your powers are that you can smell black people from any distance, even from across the universe.

Depends how powerful, if I was like Superman or something I'd probably take over the world. I woudn't be a dick about it like those Evil Superman timelines or anything, I'd just force world peace and try to get things organized a little better.

If it was like anything from something low level and specific like ice powers to maybe Chronicle level I'd probably reveal myself, participate in scientific research, and use it to make legit money.

If it was something sneaky like Kilgrave I might do some vigilante stuff, I'd definitely try and make some money but I'd try not to be too unethical about it (no robbing people or scams or anything).

youtube.com/watch?v=dAwn-LqQcxg

MR. GLASS IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I'd be an anti-hero at best, i'd kill many "bad" people without a care and i'd steal billions of dollars but i wouldn't hurt innocent people or rape.

I'd be a good guy. Chaotic good.

At the expense of being a full on edgelord, if I had enough power, i'd ethnically cleanse a certain arid region of the world. Just to see how the world turns out, what people left would think or do about it after I finish and disappear like a force of nature.

I'd be a big guy

>wouldnt rape
pleb

As I am not a fucking cartoon, I would be neither. If I found out I had powers I would not go out of my way to fight crime because I have no legal authority nor want to liable and I would not cause unnecessary bullshit for others being a spandex super criminal, because I'm not a jackass either.

Mostly depends on powers, I would still mostly use them for what I think are noble causes, but if I get some shitty power I wouldn't go out of my way to use it.

First I would wait to see if news came out of other people having superpowers.
If so, I'd just keep my head down and only use my powers covertly as there are probably bigger fish in the pond who will wreck my shit if I try anything eventually.
If in 5-10 years there is constant news of people with powers up to shit and it's clear the government doesn't have answers I'll try to slice out some territory of my own.
If in 10-20 years there hasn't been a global revolution of supers taking over and replacing governments then I'll know for sure that the government has capes or strong answers to capes and that sticking to normalfag life would be safer.
If not I'll assume there's a government coverup of people having super powers and only use them in a way that would give me plausible deniability because there is no way that I'll believe I'm the only one with super powers.

So what I do depends on the anarchy other people cause and use that as a signal to tell me how the big dogs, if any, have a handle on the situation.

So what would you do? Just hide it your whole life?

It could be a situation like Daredevil/Iron Fist/Luke Cage where people with superpowers exist but just don't go public with it or are smart enough to not get caught.

I'd take advantage of everyone and establish as much power as I could because I'm superior.

Then I'd try to help in some way.

Basically Ozymandias. Anyone without a mental disorder would do the same.

That's why comic book hero/villains wear costumes.

You're right, nuking Jew York is the smart move.

Neither. Most people would probably use their abilities for self-gain, stopping only at the point where they'd get caught.

100% a villain.

But more in the vain of Magneto

Getting rid of those in control is the first move. Taking tangible control of the people to not destory themselves is the smartest, most humanitarian goal you should as a demi-god.

Ozymandias is my favorite capeshit, if you could call it that, "hero."

Sometimes there is no hero. There is only doing what you can in the time you have.

I don't know about you basement dwellers but I'd be like the Flash, boldly making public appearances, TV interviews, movie/ad deals, community outreach. Get as much attention possible and make people happy.

> vain
i knew you were a retard when I saw you post in /got/

I'd probably do something like that, play it by ear basically. If a year or two passes though and there are no hints of other powered people I'd have to consider letting the public know about them, even if I still hide my identity. Powers like that would change our understanding of science, they could be the key to incredible new technologies. At the very least I'd start by demonstrating them to reporters from different companies and public places in major cities, make it impossible to cover up.

UUUU

imagine basing how you see yourself off of others AFTER gaining superpowers and assuming superiority over everyone else

Came to post this