New here, want to be red-pilled

New here, want to be red-pilled.

Why is Sweden like it is? Just an altruistic population or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

migranttales.net/swedens-former-prime-minister-fredrik-reinfeldt-is-bewildered-by-finlands-immigration-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fine, i'll just go hang out with my boyfriend mohammed then!

jews

This website is just trolls, Sweden is fine, it's in better shape than most of those "based" countries where they keep out immigrants. In a few years people will calm down and stop giving a fuck.

Friendly reminder that Sweden is not the humanitarian superpower anymore, hence you can't use that as an excuse

bost boipucci

^^^

inb4 "hello chaim shekelstein/mohammed/cuck/CTR".

bost

Because from 2006 to 2014 you had neo-liberal "Alliansen" in power which wanted cheap labor as much as possible but didn't pay any effort at integration programs. Also the "moral superpower" mindset.

It makes me angry that perfect Swedish genetics are being soiled by filthy somalian invaders

Swedes are 10x better looking than Brits or any other European country thanks to eugenics and pure nordic genes

It's infuriating Swede males won't stand to protect their beautiful people from these unpure animals

I think that due to the left hitting Sweden harder than other countries the right-wing is rising a lot quicker in Sweden compared to other countries in Europe.

Hang in there, mate. In an election or two the Sweden Democrats will be the largest party in Sweden. Just remember to protect your family and friends from the harm that is being done to your people and don't be afraid to stand up for your beliefs.

>Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes

>The Moderates departing party leader Fredrik Reinfeldt broke the silence before Christmas Eve, and made a new political statement before the upcoming new election. The former prime minister now claims that Sweden's borders are fictional and that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who come here - not the Swedes.

>Reinfeldt confirmed Mattias Karlsson (SD) perception that elections are primarily a vote on immigration.

>- It is a choice of what country Sweden should be, Reinfeldt told TV4.

>- Is this a country that is owned by those who have lived here for three or four generations or is Sweden what people who come here in mid-life makes it to be? he asked rhetorically.

>- For me it is obvious that it should be the latter and that it is a stronger and better society if it may be open, said Reinfeldt.

>In connection with TV4's "Nyhetsmorgon" during the Christmas Eve morning he went even further, claiming that Sweden's borders are only imaginary.

>- What is Sweden? Is this country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those who invented borders? he said condescending.

>Then he said that the Swedes are uninteresting as an ethnic group and that it is instead the immigrants that creates the new Sweden.

>- It is what they do in Sweden that is Sweden, he claimed.

You had this guy as the PM for 8 years.

migranttales.net/swedens-former-prime-minister-fredrik-reinfeldt-is-bewildered-by-finlands-immigration-policy/

i'm guessing neither of you have ever been to Europe.
When the middle eastern population in western europe goes from almost noting in the 1960's to between 5 and 15% in most countries it is a real problem

Altruism doesn't mean you get cucked in your face. That is Cuckism user. When people collectively leave common sense out the window and start loving the smell of their own smug farts you get Sweden.

The state takes control over all children at age of 1-2, teaches us our core values during our most impressionable years, and it doesn't stop until 18-19.
They mush our brains, then state run media bombards us with distracting nonsense so we think everything is fine.
Crime statistics aren't reported on, no-go zones have never been mentioned so people don't know they exist... it's hidden and noting the race of assailants is racist and very much illegal to do.
Then we have welfare and which is just a huge scam where the most dangerous and agressive people intimidate the law-abiding hard working citizen who don't dare put up a fight.
Oh and (((fiat currency)))

We let the state sink it's teeth in our babies. And we didn't even struggle.

i can confirm this, i was born in -96 and i clearly remember "tolerance" classes where we were taught everyone is equal and great, and we had to sing songs together with the other kids, the lyrics were pure brainwashing and we always sang the same song 3 times a day. The lyrics went like; "Everyone is just as important, everyone is just as good, everyone is important, even you and me. Whoever you are, and where you may be from, then you shall know you're just as good". Shitty translation and i cant find the lyrics online, but that is the jist of the song but it went on for like 5-10 minutes repeating alot of times. And this was in kindergarten to third grade.

i'm also -96 and our teacher made us play a game called "who fears the black man" often. random student was chosen as "black" man and we had to run away from him while yelling some shit. it was pretty common for teachers to be racists, because most students were racists too. also we had chocolates called "niggers kiss" less than 10 years ago and a tv show made purely to make fun of romanians/gypsies. it was pretty brutal shit

That's the direct result of allowing women the right to vote and hold board office.
They introduce insane shit like that to "raise a generation of tolerance and love"

I honestly don't know. You guys even went as far as backing up the Gommunists in the Vietnam War.

i'm twenty now and the lyrics are still etched in my mind, just remembering this makes me scared. A whole generation, maybe multiple generations, at a young age, many times a day for years. That makes an impression. And the lyrics are nowhere to be found on the internet. Is it all my imagination or are the lyrics all gone?

kike alert

what kind of idiot would customise his browser to show wikipedia in COMIC SANS!!!

>Psh... look at these stupid liberal countries with their "love" and "niceness" and "compassion"...

>Society should revolve around hate, fear and selfishness, like me! Then everything would surely be better!

Swedebro, if you don't want to join these guys in the retarded edgelord brigade, I suggest you leave the red pill and go have some fun.

Retarded populace + (((something else))).

>Sweden is fine
Sweden is definitely not ""fine"""".

Are Swedes retarded? Sweden HDI is pretty high, I wouldn't have expected it

>Are Swedes retarded
There is a certain cultural and/or genetic mentality in Swedes that is very hard to put your finger on.
Something is fundamentally broken in our society.

Because of stalinism.

C'mon, you were doing great till the beginning of shitskin immigration. I don't think there was something broken before that

the jewish liberal sjw feminists took over your country and by nature, hated white people and hated men even more.
the solution is what your society is + refugees (nonwhites)
tldr say good by to your gene pool and your ancestral homeland (you might know it as new iraq)

>I don't think there was something
broken before that.
Perhaps.
I had it described to me as "infantilized thinking", appealing to emotion and not reason and feminization.

This is pretty much 100% accurate.

>saying the talk about the brown menace stealing our women is reasonable and masculine

You know what you have to do to fix it. Make your ancestors proud, Northman.

The race mixing is part of the problem but not the core of it. Swedes are not really becoming fewer, the growth of the shitskin part of the population is however exploding and we will have our country taken from us as a result of that increasing population.

No. It will not be better in future. Look at baby boom in africa.

Its the people that made Sweden a good place to live. If you replace this people it is not Sweden anymore. Quality of life becomes worse

shut up Mohamed, it's way too late for whining now...the irony tells me you'll have to migrate 'cause migration kick you out of your own land.....

Sweden imported Vallons and all other kind of specialized work imigrants during hundreds of years. Today we for some reason just import black NEETs. You anglos are ugly because you live on a island and have a shallow gene pool

I didn't know about this Swede prettiness. But if it's true, it won't last long considering the present mixing with blacks/muslims

It's just the white trash who's mixing. Makes the social gap much easier to spot.

>Lives in a penis shaped peninsula
>talks shit about islands

Swedes just have to learn one thing: how to remove kebab. Read polish, hungarian and serbian history and you will get the point.

The disease know as Leftism.

They sent medical aid for the Vietnamese civilians for sympthy though.
But this was in the 60s, the beginning of multiculturalism in Sweden.