Keep clicking on street signs for me. You're a great worker

Keep clicking on street signs for me. You're a great worker.

Other urls found in this thread:

iamsterdam.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What?

You deserve it, for creating such a good product I use daily for years.

Thank you Jewwy Page. Will do.

BRING BACK THE VIEW IMAGE BUTTON SHEKELSTEIN

>click on vehicles
>i click on street signs instead
>click on street signs
>i click on vehicles instead
>sometimes only click half of the squares
>still get verified
Lmao shitty product my man

The image captcha is really machine learning for image identification.

What's a captcha?

And?

Sorry, it's for jews only. It's not for consumer goys like you.

>And?
The frog seemed confused as to what the OP was about.
>What's a captcha?
A visual puzzle only a human should be able to solve but we are teaching Google's AI to solve them.

It's for self-driving cars.

You mean self-driving ads.

You are now driving past a McDonalds with 12 empty parking spots. As you have been driving for 4 hours straight it is recommended for safety reasons to stop for a pause and enjoy a BigMac with a refreshing drink. Do you want to stay on course? If you don't respond within 10 seconds before the next exit your car will be parked at the nearest McDonalds.

It recognizes human behavior (mistaking cars and signs) also probably measures how you move your cursor and other things

As no response is given we have reserved a parking spot for you. Enjoy your meal.

Is it just me or has Google gotten exponentially more Jewish lately? Hurting YouTube for more ad money, fucking with image search for more money, etc

Well, YouTube was never profitable (because of the bandwidth and storage requirements). So I don't blame them.

>tfw doing it for free
Fuck you hiroshima.

That's a grim future.

My question is how is this bad

It's because Google ruined their public reputation and just doesn't give a shit anymore.

What did they do?

>tfw using searx on my actual computer

The last few years have been nothing but PR fuck ups for Google. For example that memo that got released and showed their toxic company culture to the public and making YouTube a horrible environment for creators with shitty policies.

I own a website about Amsterdam. I avoid talking about weed and hookers because I don't want to anger the Google bots, despite that everyone goes to Amsterdam for it.

Imagine if they rate your website 18+. Then it can barely even be found anymore, unless people search for it directly.

>My question is how is this bad
I never did I'm not OP. However, to play devil's advocate an imagine system that works to identify things from say Google's self driving car's cameras or maps could be abused for war.

What exactly about Amsterdam does the site cover. Also, didn't the government want to setup a marijuana store on the German border to keep the Krauts from driving all the way into Amsterdam and adding to congestion just to by marijuana? At least I read about it years ago.

Tourism.

And it's the exact opposite desu. You need to be Dutch on the southern borders to buy weed, because the French government complained about people exporting weed to France.
It was almost going to be a national law, but some cities like Amsterdam refuges said that if such a law would be implemented they wouldn't use any cops to enforce it.

>refuges said
refused and said

And in the Netherlands the city mayors are in charge of the police. So they can just prioritize what they want.

Fuck Jewgoogle.

Thanks God there is an alternative, DuckDuckGo by Gabriel (((Weinberg)))

The algorithm Google uses is just untamed censorship now, it's ridiculous.

>What exactly about Amsterdam does the site cover
Currently it covers the hotels, restaurants, nightlife areas, shopping areas, where you can park, which fun activities can be found nearby and so on. But I also made a map for example of the red light district, but I haven't made it public.

Show us
For research purposes ofc

iamsterdam.com
?

I truly hate iamsterdam. They get subsidized millions for what I do for free lol. Recently the marketing budget of Amsterdam reduced a bit and they started crying about their importance. While in reality it's just false competition.

What's a computah?

Wasn't looking for that but neat website thank you.

Switch to duckduckgo, I like it a lot better than google.