Are there any other series where the most beautiful girl gets horribly disfigured?

Are there any other series where the most beautiful girl gets horribly disfigured?

Other urls found in this thread:

katawa-shoujo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdTIWPx-mTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define horribly disfigured.

Depends, though I'm sure there have been but the "disfigurement" is just one large scar or a burn mark.

I didn't know RWBY was that hard. First few episodes I saw made it seem silly.

katawa-shoujo.com/

Pyrrha died though...

Probably the most pathetic fetish I've read in a while. Congrats OP

>no spoiler
T-thanks user

It was, and so was Volume 2. They realized people were tired of watching a show where the heroes did nothing but win over and over again so they pulled a bunch of hardcore dark shit for the Volume 3 finale, so much so that one of the VA's issued a warning for younger viewers

Alright
I'm finally gonna watch it fucker
---
five minutes later
----

holy shit it can't really be this uglyl

It gets fine by Volume 3

>horribly disfigured

it's just an arm. She can get a new robot arm no problem anyway

horrible disfiguration is when you have acid poured on your face

When did I had a fetish for it user, I never wanted this to happen to my waifu.

Nothing happened to Emerald though

>She can get a new robot arm no problem anyway

That remains to be seen. We've only seen two people with limb replacements so far, one of them was the head of the most technologically advanced corp/nation in the setting, and the other commented that his limbs were not cheap or easy to acquire.

>younger viewers
That's what ruined the series in the first place.

you're forgetting Mercury with his mechanic or robot legs and he isn't a rich man

>you're forgetting Mercury with his mechanic or robot legs and he isn't a rich man

No I'm not.

>and the other commented that his limbs were not cheap or easy to acquire.

Ruby seems pretty fine in that picture.

But, user, Ruby turned out pretty okay in the end.

Mazikeen from Lucifer had half of her face fucked up.

>rwby
>anything other than fanfic tier

Red vs. Blue is literally fanfiction, and it's pretty fucking good.

Who is this amputated semen demon?

Art for Vol. 4 shows Yang still with the stump so probably the obvious robo arm upgrade will take a while to come.

What is the appeal of an criminally unfunny "comedy" based off of halo models?

>implying the missing arm doesn't make her hotter.

I loved her cheerful abd carefree personality. I'm sure Yang will smile again but her joyful adventurous self is gone forever.

Or not. I'll have CHIBI.

so are they finally getting into what the trailers promised us?

UDEEEE!!!
UDE UDE UDE UDEUDE UDEUDE UDEUDE UDEUDE UDEUDE UDEUDE UDE!!!

Did it finally get an actual plot in season 3? I never really liked it even though I finished season 2 but my interest died after that but I would give it a shot if things got actually better. Also, are the backgrounds still terrible?

Don't worry she'll have some vat grown/robot/monster claw graft/energy/grapling hook arm by the end of the season.

It was cool seeing people make things out of gameplay footage back when I was 10
Now it's just a gimmick

Nina in Fullmetal Alchemist?

>Are there any other series where the most beautiful girl gets burnt to ashes?

ftfy

You live like a simp, you die like a simp.

don't even know what that means but i agree

I love Yukarin's voice so much.

Thanks to Monty's death, Volume 3 became the best season yet.

No, that wasn't a joke.

>your fetish makes you less of a person
the Sup Forumsmblr is real

Also Scanty's panty-shaped burn across her face looks like it was going to be permanent should the series have continued.

At first it was a was bunch of assholes with weird personality quirks whose combat ineptitude was a funny mix. Then the characters slowly became just these personality traits and the situations became goofier. The sharp and biting dialogue became LOLSORANDOM.

The worst part of this is SHE'S NOT EVEN FUCKING SNEAKING, SHE'S JUST RUNNING ON ROOFTOPS THAT AREN'T EVEN WHERE'S SHE'S GOING, SHE'S CLEARLY VISIBLE

I still found it hilarious that people were upset that Aang found a third way to stop Ozai with the Avatar State and bitched about it being Deus Ex Machina, but then Korra happens and the same fucking thing happens to fix everyone's bending including Korra's in S1.

missing arms aren't disfigurement though, the girl can still be hella sexy. Even a missing eye is okay, since that means a cute eyepatch. scars can be borderline, as long as they're thin.

Now, missing ears, nose, teeth, tongue? burns, horrible scarring? that's some disfigurement.

I would argue being bald hurts a girl's looks more than losing an arm or an eye

It WAS deus ex machina.

It has no application in reality.

He just plain should not have had a problem with killing the fire lord.

The only reason he had a problem was the 4th wall going "Tsk tsk kids show. Tsk tsk! Mind your place! You'd better avoid doing that rational thing! You know who's watching!"

And then all the characters feel beads of ethereal sweat rolling down their brains. "W-we can't kill tho..."

RvB has always been lolsorandom shit full of one-note characters, nostalgia is the only reason you could possibly think it was ever good.

Could someone who isn't a waifufag enjoy this?

His entire culture is based off of Tibetan monks. Pretty sure they're against killing too.

>shitty animators take two volumes to realize conflict drives narrative

You. I like you.

And a more serious/ironic/jaded attitude to acompany it.

That's not horribly disfigured

>horribly disfigured
I would hardly call that horrible, you should see my ribs.

Majority of its fanbase is kids and preteens and they like that kind "comedy" and storytelling.

After Monty died, the show got significantly better. The fight scenes got worse, although the story actually got a fucking plot.

this is how the series should have ended. Season 4 was a pointless pile of shit. Even season 2 had some good parts at least.

I wish real life burn scars looked as pretty as anime burn scars.

>plot
Everything is still according to what he planned, though.

Lol no its not. RT changed RWBY's story drastically after he died. He wanted team JNPR to get attacked out of nowhere by Salem while they were sitting at a coffee shop, but they decided to actually treat her reveal properly and not do something dumb like that which I agree with. If you have this big threatening villain, they don't need to be introduced in such an autistic manner.

Yeah Monty was kind of a shitty writer and he may have been autistic

RIP

Red vs Blue worked for me as a comedy. The early episodes can still make me laugh. When they started introducing a story though, I started to cringe and fell outta it.

She wasn't disfigured, she was unarmed.

>Friend hates Wakfu for the exclusive reason that the flash animation bugs him way too much
>Find our later he loves RWBY

But everyone in that show is already disfigured

Honestly, if you roll with it, I think the story is enjoyable. The biggest hurdle I think for people is that it does shift in genre, and there are some bumps in that.

Have you watched the later seasons? Characters get pretty fleshed out. Church in particular has had a strong arc.

This was fucked up. I don't get why they did this.

I mean the entire Chorus seasons focused on dealing without Church as a leader, with other characters having to step up in the role.

I loved how there were consequences for the events that happened, and that by season 11, the Blood Gulch Crew weren't literally whos anymore. They'd done things, and were considered heroes. Caboose, Simmons, Grif, and Tucker having to train people and move up into the roles leaders was both funny, and cool to see.

Tucker especially had a lot of great character development.

Robot Devil: The blonde
Fry: The redhead

I'm also not entirely sure about the humor being built off 'randomness'. If anything it's all about developing running gags. Stuff from earlier seasons constantly gets brought and iterated upon.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdTIWPx-mTI

I don't think this is the best video, since it takes a lot of the jokes out of context, but it's more to make a point than anything.

She had to be disarmed.

>fine
It's still bad, mate. Nothing wrong with watching something bad as long as you know it's bad and don't try to defend it. Like watch zoolander, or dude where is my car.

>zoolander, or dude where is my car

Those aren't bad though? They're comedy. If they make you laugh, they succeed in their goal.

That's like saying if you bobby trap your house to explode if someone breaks in you technically stopped the robbery.

But I don't exactly see how they're badly constructed. They may not being the highest form of art, but I remember Zoolander having a structured story, with characters, arcs, and jokes built in.

Something that's bad while also being enjoyable would probably be a film like Kung Pow.

Its narrative is a mess, and is full of non sequiturs that seem to be put in there just because, but it also can be funny in just a general sense.

If anything it was the other way around. The more random stuff became part of the story.

Yeah. I mean the whole premise for why they were in this fucking box canyon has been thoroughly developed and explained.

kill him

disarmed you stupid fuck

The shitty animator never realized that, he just died and more talented writers took over

not the most beautiful girl and not the worst disfigurement

Have you actually watched the show?

this