ITT: scenes ripped directly from capeshit

ITT: scenes ripped directly from capeshit

Fuck off back to Sup Forums casual

I never go to Sup Forums. I heard that it's nothing but race bait and cp with no real discussion. I just like it when movies abd shows reference memorable moments (Although I wish Cap and iron man fought in Manhattan like in the comics.)

>not wanting to reference the cover art of your source material
not only did they do a shot for shot remake of that scene, they did far better

Best scene in the movie desu.

>capeshit
>I never go to Sup Forums

fucking liar

Not him, but I'm a Sup Forums regular and I call it capeshit all the time. Irreverence is kind of a big thing on Sup Forums. No group is immune.

>nothing but race bait and cp

Man, I should start visiting Sup Forums.

Haha, holy shit, I thought you were joking. I just visited Sup Forums for the first time and it's literally worse than Sup Forums or /ck/ for discussing what the board is supposed to be about.

Jesus Christ.

Yes, Sup Forums is by far the worst board. It has zero moderation and anything you say gets repeatedly endlessly because they don't know how memes work.

Their mods are the ones who post all the cuck shit every night. They figured it out recently since it always happens at the same time every night and never gets deleted.

>/ck/
How bad cooking board could possibly be?

/ck/ actually was good before Sup Forums raided it.

How does tony not fucking die in the left pic?

>that Snyder interview where he defends Batman killing people in BvS because he "read" TDKR and batman shot a guy through the head
>he doesn't actually ever shoot the guy through the head

I recall that in the Flash TV show they did a direct homage to the "Flash of Two Worlds" cover

The shield just kinda absorbs/nullifies the blast, it doesn't deflect it back to him.

I think he read ASBAR with the cover of TDKR glued on.

You can see sparks headed towards him though, that should be enough to at least scar him.

>In the first Avengers movie Tony blasts Chitauri by reflecting his beam on Cap's shield
>In Civil War the beam just stops when it hits the shield

Back when season 2 felt promising

You're deadass right. I Wonder What asshat explanation they'll have for that

Deflection angles. He hit it at an angle before, so it does ricochet around. It hit it dead center later, so the beam splits as it deflects, creating the 'glow' effect.

>shot for shot
Where's peter's body and why is it indoors?

all you accomplish is looking like a tourettes moron that cant keep their mouth clean

>In the actual show the two Flash just make an awkward stroll around a wall to help a girl that didn't even really need anything

Sounds better than anything the creators might say

>explanations
>civil war
just suspend your disbelief.
In ironman 1, tony was hit by tanks and didnt hurt.
In civil war, a guy with a metal arm can overpower him.

>STOP POKING FUN AT STUFF ON Sup Forums
We literally put fag on the end of every word that refers to someone or a group.

You capeshitters are the worst.

What can I say, I paid a little attention in science and math.

Mostly for /tg/ purposes, but I paid attention!

Why? Just like two minutes before that scene he deflected a repulsor blast back at Tony by jumping in front of Bucky while Tony is shooting from above. In TWS he angles the shield away from the principal axis to deflect turret fire back.

You're just dumb and salty, a deadly combination.