TMNT thread

Let's have a Ninja Turtles thread. feel free to discuss anything related to the turtles. Do you have a favorite character? Rate the movies and cartoons. Hopes for the future? Best turtle? Favorite villain?

1990>SotO>Forever>2007>2016>2014>III

Oh and favorite artists too. My top two of the IDW run so far are Ben Bates and Mateus Santolouco.

And for fun I will be drawing turtles characters again so if you want a sketch, throw a character my way and I might end up doing it. Here's Karai from last time.

I don't feel I can judge the cartoons since they all have stuff I like and stuff I like less. They all have dips in quality but they all have some really great stuff too. The 2003 cartoon was pretty great in the beginning and the first season of the 1987 cartoon is great if though a bit of nostalgia. The 2012 cartoon has some great stuff too.

Meant to say rank, not judge. Also best Shredder is IDW Shredder and second best is Ch'rell.

No takers? Ok then, maybe next time.

You could draw Ch'rell working out.

I gave it a shot.

how about the new girl, Zodi

There you go.

Donnie is my favourite. I can't think of a story or arc outside of minis that have him at the center stage tho.

And here's a shitty attempt at inking and coloring.

>rat dad will never be my mentor or give me stern but tender affection.

why live?

>1990>SotO>Forever>2007>2016>2014>III
Hate this form of autism.

Explain?

classification.

Thoughts on this game?

Best Ninja Turtles game in years. Really hope Platinum gets to make another.

what is it?

It's the latest Ninja Turtles game, Mutants in Manhattan.

thanks user

Out of shadows was good too imo. I think it was better than MiM.

The visuals aren't as good in that one. It was really nice that they took inspiration from Santolouco's take on the turtles.

I just started this. I want to like it, it does quite a few things right, story is great and Mikey isnt full retard in this. But no couch co op just takes a lot of fun out of it for me.

Out of the shadows really hit the nostalgia sweet spot in every field but visuals, which I stopped caring about because I was having too much fun.

>The visuals aren't as good in that one.
You can't compare a quite "photo-realistic" textures game with a cel shading textures game.

Doesn't that game force you to play as April at the beginning?

What I don't understand is why Slash was used instead of Leatherhead and why Wingnut is evil.

Barely for a minute to set up story, and she's just snearing around. Not that big of a deal.

Yes like 5 minutes in the beginning.

I didn't even know Wingnut was in IDW verse yet, I need to catch up.

*sneaking

He just made a cameo in the Bebop & Rockseady Destroy Everything mini.

>Stealth at the beginning of an action game.

explain

Why is Mike such a bitch in this comic?

Because he wants to be a member of the technodrome forums.

It has Ninja in the title, you goober.

>We don't talk about Pigeon Pete

Okay...that was ominous...

So when do the new episodes air?

sunday mornings at 10am c i think.

Isn't it sometime today?

Already came on.

Was another good one. This show has been on a real upswing since coming back to Earth.

I'm glad they kept the jumpsuit as April's ninja outfit

Here's a spoiler for the newest episode: Mondo Gecko can blink now

pretty bad, no real combos its just the same one over and over. and then of course we have the issue where they made it so you have retarded ninjutsu and you have to hold l2 to do it and hold it to switch turtles.

So for example if you wanted to do a combo with leo and switch to donnie better make sure you let go of l2 or you will waste your ninjutsu.

The only real fanservice in the game was that they used idw designs but they made shredder buff mc large huge

>crying because not muh

i don't follow.

When are we getting a traditional animated series?

never, probably