Since it's the (late) anniversary of the show first airing, let's have a thread for MDE Presents World Peace...

Since it's the (late) anniversary of the show first airing, let's have a thread for MDE Presents World Peace. Not sam hyde and not the current state of his career, but the actual show.
What was your favorite sketch? what was your least favorite? how do you interpret them? if there was to be a hypothetical second season (;__; rip), what topics would you like to see them take on?

if you're here to shitpost, there's PLENTY of other threads on Sup Forums for that right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump to counteract the spam

My favorite sketch was How to Make Tap Water. My least favorite was that shit where they pretended to be a band.

I'd like to see them shit on the "Skeptic" community from YouTube.

>shitting on Kid Six
wtf

>My favorite sketch was How to Make Tap Water.
I agree. that or the school teacher sketch.

My least favorite one was the conversation between Erik and Nick in episode 6. the entire episode seemed off to me, but the ending with the kids was kind of funny.

>My favorite sketch was How to Make Tap Water.

Huh. My favorite too

THIS IS MONSTER

You wanna be a monster? Go to monster.com.

Holy fuck, this thread slid off of the catalog fast. bump/

Do you like it a lot?

My favorite episode was the one where they had a good time as a result of Pickle Rick being in the house tonight.

God I hope they release a physical copy eventually, jam that shit full of extras please.
My favorite skit was Morning Routine with Erik.

C O P K I L L E R

would love to stick around but i'm super busy right now

Good Gambler
B A D F A T H E R

who /ideasman/

The wall show was extremely good. Can't find a clip of it in its entirety on YouTube anymore, though. Anyone have a webm of the skits?

jews rule

MDE Fans vs Rick and Morty Fans

I like the Trex and Guy Heaven skits the most. The one about the cop who shows the MDE boys around town was pretty good too. I think it was cut from the show though.

episodes are on adult swim

forget actual comedy
WE PICKLE PLEBBIT NORMIE BOARD NOW

My favorite sketch was the one where Sam begs for his show back and constantly shills himself on Sup Forums

OFFICIAL TOP 3 SKETCHES

Erick Hayden CEO
Prison Sketch
Teacher sketch

Everything else wasn't even on the same level

I agree

Is there a version without the censoring? Those bumpers look sick

That sketch made me cry. I know that feel.
great song too.
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

nick's emo voice is actually really good
it was also nice seeing charls talk about yoo-hoo

>That sketch made me cry
It was good, but how the fuck can you cry as a result of that sketch.

I didn't make the kids stupid. That's on the parents. That's on the government

>GIVE ME BACK MY WIFE

absolutely

Favorite: CEO
Least favorite: Gym thing

Knee deep in gash with Trex was my favorite.

J E W S R O C K

The schools bullying one is pure, unfiltered kino.

the mde fanbase has really turned to trash and the subreddit is an insane cesspool (go figure) but goddam world piece was really something unique. I hope that they can do another season at some point.

KSTV is kino too

You just tripped my wife...

Party sketch was great. I love Charls' lines at the beginning.

>Wherever I found you. under that... BUS

hi Tim, how's the divorce been treating ya?

I'm that gorilla dick nigga.

I make dyke pussy wet.

Totally agree. Andrew Ruse proved himself to be a very good director and a man of significant talent. I think Charles is best when he's not talking, like in the prison sketch. When he does talk, he's good in short bursts but he's not funny enough to do those monologues that Sam and Nick do. Nick is a really talented actor in addition to his comedic skills and I really think he could have a successful main stream career. Sam is a comedic powerhouse for sure and when he's good I think he is the best of the trio. Something about him is insanely magnetic and he can be so fucking funny. I wish there were more sketches of him and nick together a la moms (and I wish that American idol sketch had gone on longer.

I need to rewatch the CEO sketch, I feel like I didn't get it

>I'd like to see them shit on the "Skeptic" community from YouTube.
That would trigger their fanbase

Agreed. As a fan of mde, I thought the show was extremely hit or miss. That being said, I think the boys had admitted to this in an AMA or something, and said they were going to refine it in season 2.

Andrew Ruse is a great director, too.

Their show was weird and not them.
Some skits that made no fucking sense.
It's great they were broadcasted to the world, but wow what a terrible show of their talent.

why did they push the envelope so far, guys?
its painfully they have no idea what they do for their fans, they just throw (((shit))) at the wall

Flamboyant car wreck, nothing else can compare

Yeah it felt like they really overthought everything. I don't think it was a good format for them because their funniest things take a while to unfold.

This so much. Basically, r/the_donald2.0.

#resist

>best sketches don't or barely feature Sam
Cranium uranium

Not the funniest but my favourite one was the CEO daily routine with Erick Hayden, talented actor, crazy to think he'll spend the rest of his days at his construction business. The single mum sketch was my least favourite. Don't go out of my way to look for it. It was nice to see the CEO skit bringing some realism to small/medium sized businesses. You hear the word CEO and everyone drums up some fat jew leaning back in a chair smoking a cigar but shows how the closer to middle class ones are underappreciated. You don't have to be a genius to see the meanings of the sketches, they put it out there enough, the unsettling humour is enough to make your mind distracted from the meanings.

I don't even now if they would have carried on as well, was Sam really talking about Charls in the toxic people HydeWars vid?
>BOMB DEFUSAL

because it hit him personally in a way he didn't expect it to. also hey moon drove in the theme of the sketch way better than cop killer ever could.

I'm a College Cunts guy myself

Why's he so thicc wtf

Who started this meme that Sam and Charls don't get along anymore?

Some autist on the MDE irc

that subreddit went to such shit after world peace man, the top post of all time is "upvote this to die instantly". it used to be so different to the rest of that shit show reddit