LOUISIANA GOVERNOR TELLS REPUBLICANS TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP ABOUT OBAMA

>He told them that he requested President Obama stay away from the state for now. That’s the reason President Obama wasn’t there. It wasn’t because he hates America, or is a secret Muslim, or whatever the excuse today is to hate Obama. Governor Edwards simply felt it wasn’t an appropriate time for a presidential visit.

winningdemocrats.com/louisiana-governor-tells-republicans-to-sit-down-and-shut-up-about-obama/

>state-wide crisis
>not a time for a president

He's a dem at heart. And a fucking retard. He's trying for that reelection support.

John Bel Edwards will serve one shit term.

Remember when the mainstream media, including Obama ripped George Bush for not visiting Katrina back in 2008?

Gov: Go be a nigger someplace else.
Pres: k.

>he would have said this still if clinton could stand for even an hour

He looks like Bobby's dad from water boy

Wtf I hate republicans now

>diehard democrat concocts story to cover for chief democrat

Why am I not surprised...

he only has himself to blame desu, he made it a political issue when it didn't need to be and Trump took advantage of it and made Obama and the dems look bad.

Then Governor of Louisiana didn't ask George W. Bush not to visit though.

>Democrat governor plays politics during a national disaster
That's what got Kathleen Blanco kicked out, this fucker is going to get his. During Sandy Christie, for all of his faults, did what a governor SHOULD do during a crisis, namely respond to the fucking crisis instead of political posturing.

To be fair this is a decent reason to give logistically

But still, Obama has appeared oddly apathetic to the whole thing

I wouldnt even ask even a leader to start shedding tears over this but like fuck Obama hasn't even put out so much as a tweet about this

At least Trump made a good enough show of solidarity

What the fuck Obama?

>During Sandy Christie, for all of his faults, did what a governor SHOULD do during a crisis, namely respond to the fucking crisis instead of political posturing.

Then, that got him booted off the GOP presidential primaries. You know, for thanking Obama for actually helping New Jersey during Katrina.

Voters have spoken. They want politics above all else, they don't give two fuck about "governance."

Like Republicans give a shit what a faggot Democrat thinks. Trump goes wherever he wants

God dammit i hate... wait, who am i supposed to hate because of this??

You shills are confusing

Psst. Hurricane sandy hit NJ, not Katrina.

Next Governor of Louisiana will be Mike Nelson

Hate John bell cuckwards. He's a fucking moron.

It is okay if Obama will tees off on Tuesday

He's a Dem in fact not just at heart. Look at the guy, just look at that face. Why are non celebrity Democrats so ugly and evil looking?

>Obama calls cuck governor
>"hey, tell me not to come, I want to play more golf."
Fuck of Democrats, people need help, and Trump delivered.