I feel sorry for the people in Syria

I feel sorry for the people in Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take some refugees then, there about 5 millions of them abroad about 6 millions in there, plenty for all

Fortunately, the worst of it is over.

nice image now the reality:
>ha ha i larp a retard online look at me ha ha. syria was first world before the civil war it was funny when that child died. why do i have no friends irl?

Don't

I know a guy from eastern ghouta
rate

feeling sorry doesnt change shit now does it

fucking retard amerisharts destroy a country and then 'feel sorry'. just get the nuke you deserve already, fat faggots

Idlib will be the worst

>American citizens = American government

>post vietnam amerishart citizens are so brainwashed and conditioned and they allow their corrupt and genocidical government do whatever the fuck

yeah nah fuck right off fat fuck

>western imperialism
Back to Sup Forums scum.

>Escape the horrors of war to America
>Get shot

They should surrender. They have been besieged since forever. They have nothing to gain, all to lose. If the UN interveens that allows just delays the unity of Syria

>All 320,000,000 Americans are the same

>start islamist rebellion
>"wait why is the government bombing us"
>"america pls help"

Ah yes, who could have foreseen this would end in a bloodbath with absolutely nothing achieved.

when the American government repeatedly carries out deployments and foreign policies that fuck with other countries enough to send them back in time 30 years and the people just doesn't care because "they're just arabs" then the people are at fault due to inaction
how would you feel if a foreign country decided to sanction the shit out of you while building a base on your country with no permission and simultaneously funded rebel groups while painting you as the bad guy on every news outlet? but it's okay if you're doing to the other guy?

I don't fell bad for muslisms DESU.
If you let them live they'll want to kill you later

>take some refugees then, there about 5 millions of them abroad about 6 millions in there, plenty for all
Take some Haitian, Mexican and Central American illegals and refugees. We have 11 million Mexicans alone.

that litle girl totally started a islamist reballion. Fucking identity politics cunts.

But I don't, Mohammad

>fucking retard amerisharts destroy a country and then 'feel sorry'. just get the nuke you deserve already, fat faggots

>America destroyed Syria

Maybe you should bomb them some more?

>start islamist rebellion
No that was Asad shooting protestors and his security forces beating to death a 13 year old which sparked a non-islamist revolt which ended up getting hijacked by Islamists. Then IS resurfaced in Iraq dye to Sunni disenfranchisement caused by the Shia majority government fucking them over and creating a cluster fuck

If only Russia would stop propping up a dictatorship that gasses its own people :(

I don't

But it was your agents that deliberately ruined Mexico? 11 million seems like an awfully low number considering.

Start by preventing your countrymen from electing a literal russian stooge.

their poverty, destitution and death are da brice of freedumb. if they had a gun this wouldn't happen.

Are we the baddies?

You elected them, you allow them to rule over you.

dumb fat faggot

america will get the nuke they deserve eventually

Yes.

You'd think that after Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya, American government officials would start taking notes on what happens when you remove the local authority while simultaneously funding extremist groups to "fight the war for us", and the following "turns out we were better before huh, it might take a few decades to get back to the point we were at, oops"

Do you think the American government gives a shit? Using excess cold war bombs so they can manufacture newer, better bombs for their stockpile is the entire purpose of their 'peacekeeping' missions across the globe. The real travesty is the fact they get other nations to go along with it just so they can get weapons contracts.

i dont

I don't think they're that smart. I think they just go to war because they can and once they're done they're like, now what? Might as well install a puppet and then fuck off back home.

I don't. They leave their women and children there and run away to Europe.

They should fight for their country instead of sitting on their ass in Europe, creating Syria in countries that welcomed them.

Don't believe me? Fucking cowards, pack of vile subhuman animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

Nah, they wage wars to protect their interests, even if civilians die, oil, hegemony, trading routes, that kind of stuff

Weapons manufacturers are for profit comanies that sell stocks. How do you increase the profit of weapons manufacturers and make the stock more valuable? Start wars.

Smuggling costs tousands of euros PER person. They send the guy most likelikest to survive the journey, which would be obviously a young male and then get him to save the rest of the family.

>Asking a bunch of poor people what they think of the middle and upper class sending their young men to gain asylum status

t. Syrian coward

>Sucking muslim cock

>If you don't believe my narrative or cared to look beyond the propaganda, you must be syrian.

Seba there are people that don't get their opinions from facebook, believe it or not.

See, that seems a little too smart to me. This is the nation that, fearing biological warfare, spread a virus among their own citizens to see how things would play out.

I think they fool themselves into thinking it's for alliances, influence or whatever, and then things don't work out the way they should.

I don't
Good arab is the dead arab

You realize that some parts of the world feel the same about you? I wonder what Iranians think a Kygriz life is worth.

Your country has stan on it's name

Should i give a crap about it?
stan is a persian suffix

That's the kind of reasoning that triggered the entire ME into turning terrorists against western countries. Leave arab countries alone or even assist on their development and rapefugees and terrorism will be a thing of the past way faster than the current "fighting terrorism" campaigns

Because -stan ist a persian suffix and means the same thing as (old) german "stand" which means "the place where you stand" So Afghanistan quite literally means "The place where Afghanis stand" Meaning: The Land of Afghans.

Wonder how you would feel with you mothers brain splatterd on the floor and some kid on the internet writes "A good Kyrgiz is a dead Kyrgiz"

But what about muh identity politics and muh scapegoat?

Pretty cool

>I feel sorry for the people in Syria.
While Syrians are thanking America for that?

Yeah, that's why they are bombing fucking Afghanistan more often than they are bombing the west? Arabs are savage animals who don't deserve to exist and and carpet bombing is the best thing that happened to Middle east since birth of civilisation
I bet some uzkek would write something like this. That's why we slay uzkeks every 20 years or so

Grow some hair on your balls you edgy kid

Imagine if we started a war against the US preaching freedom everytime one of your trigger happy cop kills a minor.

oh alright then
I'm sure you can solve it all with some good old ethnic cleansing, the arabs will probably be okay with it, or at least will stop bombing other people, surely getting the message

>whaaa why do you hate on people who fucked up most civilised region of the early middle ages with their shitty judaism fanfic and genes and turned half of asia in to a ticking bomb thats edgy!!!! >:(

Stable arab countries don't leak arabs in every direction.

Those "genes" accorsing to the Europeans you're trying to crawl in their ass of supposedly come from our shared ancestor the mongols. Because Afghanis would have had even less arab influence than Persians genetically speaking.

I don't give a fuck what the great great great great grandparents of the fucker next door did centuries ago, all I'm saying is that you want to stop those arab countries from fucking shit up, carpet bombing them is not the way to do it, but go ahead and try to fix a landmine with a hammer, I'm sure you'll have roughly the same success

I unironically started to hate wh*toids when they first unironically made fun of the dead children in this war

>most civilised region of the early middle ages

Where?

You should move back to Morocco then mate. Won't see another white face again.

Oh i see, Entire *cough* ARAB *cough* world now looks mongoloid and speaks mongol lang, hmm yeah right that makes sense, especially since mongols never made it mast modern day turkey and were stopped by egyptian arabs that's mongol genes that fucked up everything.
Near east

>most civilised region of the early middle ages
not much of an achievement when everyone else is already in the postmodern era lad.

Yeah yeah watch out for that wh*te genocide afrikaneer scum

>near east

You mean the middle east?

He's romanticising the mongol empire. Don't tell him his ancestors did even worse than ISIS could in a thousand years. He won't understand. He's fallen for the MENA scapegoat that is currently the Kremlin seperationist narrative

Ok I see what the issue is. You never went to school. The Mongols made it as far as Hungary learn some history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Mongol_invasion_of_Hungary

O god you're a braindead. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING ARABS NOT THE MONGOLS, NO THE PERSIANS. ARABS

Then explain to me oh genius of the mind. How an Afghanistan that was under mongol rule in the middle ages, followed by another mongole tribe the turks "destroyed" the region and how people that look very similar to you deserve death just because you have fallen to imperialist propaganda

Wait I though white genocide didn't exist?

I served in Iraq and feel nothing for them at all

AMA

>especially since mongols never made it mast modern day turkey and were stopped by egyptian arabs

Actually they were stopped by Egyptian Mongols

Fuck the arab-terrorists scum, they deserved all of this

He's a self hating mutt. Ignore.

Feels good to have killed a bunch of innocents for the profit of companies like H&K? Look who you made rich in the eyes. This is who you destroyed lives for, now he can afford more villas while you get scraps. Good job.

>he unironically uses child beheader white helmet propaganda to moralfag
Pathetic

Could you care and anwser? Is it really that hard to protect arab rodents on th internet that you have to derray from original topic about how shitty arab world is and pull "mongol empire romantisation" out of your arse?
>this is considered as mongol by joos

How many Muslims have you killed in your life? Let me know. I can shoot a little terrorist bitch in the back of the head and feel nothing

>He's a self hating mutt. Ignore.
My grandparents migrated here from Europe mate.

to stray from the topic*

>Fuck the arab-terrorists scum, they deserved all of this
Congratulations you've sold your soul, for what? So the Koch brothers can diddle more little kids in their private yachts? So your country can further be destroyed by corporations? Congratulations.

The Egyptian Mamluqs originated in your region, not in Arab lands, they were able to stop the Mongols because they were just like them

america did fund armed rebellions and terrorists for who knows how many times and years.

>the military industry is behind middle-eastern wars
imagine actually believing this

Am I supposed to feel bad? No wonder Americans have to be the ones to stop terrorist attacks in Europe instead of Europeans themselves.

We have a pretty clear shoot first ask questions later policy in America. We actually value human life here

You're a little late to post this propaganda, even Mattis already admitted that there is no proofs whatsoever that Syrian government did any of this. Shoo shoo terrorist

Shitpost somewhere else

Oh now that the millitary industrial complex of americans have said this I have to believe them!

Imagine aknowledging lobbies but somehow a industry with mutltiple trillions flowing through it would never meddle with government affairs.

Yeah, the military industry complex that blamed Assad for gassing children that didn't have any kind of proof that admitted that there is no proof is pretty heavy, kike.

>There is only one millitary industrial complex.

Sweetie.. Go screa, hail hitler in your yard or something and waste people's time less.

Strange how every state with a reasonably formidable military that threatens Israel has descended into civil conflict in the last 20 years isn't it?

I was quite clearly talking about US MIC, loser. They are against Assad. And I'm not a nazi.

You must be so mad that Syrian government has basically already won and that Assad gets to stay in power. Even better when people are finally waking up to Israel's schemes.

He's right tho. There's been like 4 reported gas attacks already, and the UN and other international institutions already investigated them, concluding it wasn't Assad while America's representative to the UNSC was showing photos of dead kiddos a-la Colin Powell showing a vial with anthrax.
Keep using that already disproven argument and you only dig yourself deeper. While we're at it, got any pics of Syrias at Afrin celebrating that government forces finally got in? Or does the media forgot to report that one?

>reasonably formidable military
ME? Competent military?
LMFAO SHUT UP YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

They literally reduced Lebanon to rubbles becausse some of their soldiers were on Lebanese soil and got captured.

>I was quite clearly talking about US MIC
There are many sides to that as well. Small arms dealers prefer rebellions, big arms delears want invasions. Guess who brought their point across in this election?

Never said it was assad. Don't even care if it was him. I just showed you children corpses and no one is stopping it.

"Reasonably" was the key word there. Their incompetence doesn't change the fact that they vastly outnumbered Israel, which was enough to make them formidable.

>literal dead kids on camera
>fake news