Why does the current generation of kids have such thin skin?

Why does the current generation of kids have such thin skin?

pcgamer.com/gg-ez-overwatch/

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/gg-ez-overwatch/
youtube.com/watch?v=cMjknmNdvrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Screencaps nigga I'm not giving clicks

women

> can't even cope with the smallest bantz
generation of pussies is being raised

> Why can't I act like complete trash without any repercussions like on my animu image boards?

gege izi

probably just hacked Blizzards word filter

okay then guess ill just find something more patronising to say

I guarantee that half of the people laughing at kids who have thin skin will also rage at this game when they lose matches and someone on the other team acts cunty.

Pure hypocrisy or commentary by people who don't even play video games. Either one.

wait why would "gg ez" make anyone mad?

>GG
This i understand
>ez
Wut?

I dunno I've gotten into some funny verbal arguments with niggers on Call of Duty where we laughed at the end how extreme we were taking the argument. That's bantz. GG EZ is just lazy.

Why are people douchebags and then act confused when they suffer actual consequences for it? People have realized they aren't particularly obligated to put up with edgy faggots and their bullshit; all this "hurr durr thin skinned PC safe space" stuff is just mad tears about not getting to cover up their own failures by shitting on other people.

This. We need more safespaces, goyim, we need to keep them hooked up, we really can't afford them to peek out their window.

Sure thing Mohammed

ez = easy

ez meaning it was an easy game and the faggot sucked

Good game, but easy
It's implying the other team is bad.
Literally what it means.

So being cocky is trash now? it is part of being competitive what is everyone fucking 12

>the game transform gg ez in trollish senteces like
>i should be in the bed , it´s tucking time
>i m fighting my own insecurity thanks for playing
>oh man congratulation , rematch? maybe next time lads.

i don´t know man , i love to see these kids being trolled

>Muh game
>Muh gg ez
>now the game shows what actually am , an underaged scrub with small dick spamming useless sentences in an useless game

>gg_ez

WOW SO HARD TO BYPASS

Protip: people will just make up new slang to tell shitters that they're shit

yes it's literally the lightest bantz you can get and even that is too much for these fags

>will also rage at this game when they lose matches and someone on the other team acts cunty.
Well yeh I'll get mad when some 6 y/o tells me to get fucked, but I don't advocate silencing him it's part of the game.

gg 2ez

It's not bantz it's laziness.

>play dota zwei
>120 minute game
>enemy hard carry disconnects
>unpause
>destroy their base
>type gg ez in all chat

sound like salt can't handle bantz

gg ez is lazy australian tier bants

10 years ago most fps games had default taunts that would probably make these people burst into tears.

ez
e-z
ee-zee
= easy

no it's bantz it makes people mad so it is effective like the word cuck.

>Playing videogames in any case

>play dota zwei
>CYKA BLYAT IDI NA HUI

This game has teabag sprays and taunts for fuck's sake.

>not even allowed to taunt the n00bz after you pwn them any more
how is it possible that even video games have somehow become less masculine over time

>bantz
I always read "gg ez" in a 12 year old voice.

nu-male detected.

the next step, and the next obvious step at that, is to affirmative-action up the results. Horrible players? Grant them the win automatically.

The time has come for Skill Justice in videogaming.

>browsing image boards

THIS JUST IN BOYS HALO IS GOING TO REMOVE TEABAGGING
YOU CAN'T CROUCH ANYMORE BUT HEY AT LEAST YOU WON'T MAKE SOME 7 YEAR OLD MAD.

Each generation since the boomers has been raised by women at an ever increasing rate, blame divorce, blame degeneracy, blame the single mothers, blame everyone being told they are special. One thing is certain, those children are being raised by children and the only possible outcome is that you have an ever increasing amount of nu-males with thin skin who are quick to anger and are ready to fight over the most puerile things. They are just emulating the behavior of the single mom who raised them, not all of them though but an ever increasing amount.

I dont get this. In DCUO gg has two meanings "good game"'or the derogatory "get good". Obly rarely does the odd basement dweller her offended by the later.

the new gg ez is "???"

>Being toxic
>Bantz
There's a difference.

fucking women and children.
>fuck your games
>fuck your politics
>fuck your liberal anti-darwinist open-border non-exclusive society and fuck you too

I remember when all the banter and trash talking was a part of Counter Strike 1.6, that shit was normal and nobody cared after the game. Why are gamers these days such pussies? I bet most normal gamers don't give a fuck, it has to be all these nu-males and gurlgamer cunts who cry about it when some 12 year old trash talks them. These are the people who started playing video games when it became trendy circa 2007.

* only *get

Fucking phone

>enjoy the game but it was a bit easy
>can no longer say gg ez

Insulting your opponent is unsportsmanlike.
If you won you're supposed to be proud about yourself rather than claiming your opponent was bad.

people who chat EZ unironically are literal scumshits.
I only post EASY when i win a two hour long match of dota by the skin of my dick all sweating swearing with a red burning face.

gg no re

Nah. I'll get annoyed when my team sucks, but in the end, it's just a game.

Well I guess I'm special if I saw someone type that I'd just roll my eyes. Like yesterday a black man said he was going to beat me to death with his cock that was funny.

the irony is thick here. the best players are humble

Oldfag here who played DotA in the wc3 days in some of its earliest iterations.

Shit was the same back then, only it was hosts who had the power and they would kick you if you trash talked them when they were losing then IP ban you or kick everybody when they're about to lose.

Still, you could at east get around that by hosting your own games as oppose to just getting banned from all play nowadays for saying no-no wordsies.

Used to type this all the time in dota2 lol

>win hard 60+ minutes game
>"gg ez"

>toxic
this is the lamest word ever. Fucking nu males maybe in your gay world lol

As a ptr player on overwatch
It's used to make fun of blizzard
we all know that its a blizz mechanic so people just spam gg ez in chat all the time
the spam is way worse now and it doesnt make anyone look like an idiot

Probably the devteam has a few females

They take life very seriously and their beta workmates would suggest/go along with this idea to curry favour

(((moot))) and Jap (((moot))) do it all the time. Like how sempai redirects to sempai. Literally no big deal.

new greatest ally is correct

Oh shit remember all the default taunts that UT had? It had shit like "You Bitch" and "Eat shit". I bet it would trigger all the gaymers pussies of today.

>rather than claiming your opponent was bad.
>claiming
What if the opponent was bad though?
What if the opponent was being a complete faggot and you want to assblast him by saying he was easy?

and now everyone just spends the entire game spamming gg ez. nice job blizzard

>Why does the current generation of kids have such thin skin?

14 year old detected. A lack of civility and politeness is a sign of degeneracy. Are you a nigger or are you a civilized white man? Or do you just like being the edgiest kid in 8th grade?

I forgot England prosecutes it's citizens for problematic speech.

This.

I wonder this, games didn't even seem masculine when I played them, they just were what they were, guys playing (women never played games when CS and Quake 3 first came out) and usually hilarious bantz.

What's the problem here? Even Blizz themselves pushed the term "EZ" and joked about it

are you tipping your fedora right now

seing a bunch of alt right virgins cry about muh free speech is funny

It means you are bad enough to be matched with him.

To be fair, saying "gg ez" is just an all-around toxic thing to say. You never see that level of poor sportsmanship in real "sports". When would someone who isn't an ass-blasted faggot ever say that?

You won't get better if people don't call you out on your bad play.

The two most dangerous words in the dictionary are "good job."

your bang on with CS 1.6
How did kids these days end up being such massive pussies?

I don't understand.

bad manners

>pcgamer.com/gg-ez-overwatch/
>MUH SAFESPACE ENVIROMENT

Why play a blizzard game sry this puny anyways??

It's a video game, get over yourself. Video games and the internet are not real life.

Can't I just type good game, easy

It's legit. Play Overwatch regularly and just tried it in PTR. Replaces "gg ez" with something like
>"Mommy said it's past my bedtime"
>"It was an honor to play with you!"
>"I have crippling self-image issues.."
et cetera et cetera

I just type in
>gg noobs
Calling people noobs makes shitty normies rage harder than saying "gg ez"

T. The guy who doesn't watch real sports.

Fun fact, you see crazy amounts of shit talk and fights in sports. Hell, hockey even pushes fighting to some degree

Be productive with your advice.

Teams usually very positively respond to it when you politely explain why exactly BKB is an important item and why dying alone 25 times is not exactly beneficial.

Blizzard's trolling trolls and Sup Forums hates it... Oh how Hillary has changed you, Sup Forums...

What a disappointment. I remember playing the shit out of Unreal Tournament, and there was constant banter. How did we, in such a short time, hit a point where "gg ez" is so feelings-destroying that it needs to be filtered?

how can anyone use the word toxic ironically such a gay buzzword

Whilst I agree that many are too easily offended/triggered, I don't see anything wrong with mocking players in order to try and teach them a bit of sportsmanship. Hell, it's the closest most of these faggots will get to playing sports.

dota 2 and csgo encourage shitting on people and seem to be doing the best

In the end, it's a show.
I watch a lot of Formula 1 too and there's a lot of tension there, but people usually keep their mouths shut because there's big money to be lost if you say the wrong thing.

But every now and then.. youtube.com/watch?v=cMjknmNdvrM

Now instead of people saying the relatively harmless "GG EZ"

They will say even more vulgar things, probably through the mic to get around censorship.

>ez game
>gg esy
>bg ez
>bg pp
>gg 2 ez

Probably "g" alone would be enough to trigger faggots nowadays.

lol servers filled with 10,000 #1 ranked players

>Blizzard's trolling trolls

you do realize that the "gg ez" spam to get one of blizzard's epig responses is constant now?

it's a shitshow

and you can always type "gg easy" or any other of the infinite variations

yeah they might get better in future games, but in the very match you are playing? Fuck no.

You tell someone they suck dick and should have done X or Y 1 minute ago, and there's a good chance they'll spend the rest of the match typing and antagonizing you.

The problem is that you will never see teammates ever again usually in matchmaking, so you can't act like you are a tough dad character and expect people to see anything but an autist running his mouth.

>Toxic
Literally a nu-male word. kys redditfags.

I don't know man, I've played video games most of my life, I just wish these nu-males and over sensitive vaginas fucked off from my hobby. I mostly just play grand strategy these days anyway, I don't play the flavor of the month games popular with all the normies.

When I was a little kid playing Age of Empires 2 online even if I was stomped we would say gg and joke. When I played league 3 years ago people would only gg if it was a close game.

These days kids are just so uptight and just can't bare losing, bad winners and bad losers. What ever happened to playing games for fun even though you want to win?

You'd never last in professional sports. Coaches will chew your ass out if you don't do your job or cause your team to lose.

People remember lambastes more than they remember constructive criticism.

I haven't gotten mad at vidya... almost ever. The closest I've come to hitting something was smacking a pillow when I used to play ranked Mahjong.

I'm 24 and have played games since 3.