What would realistically happen if Hillary dropped dead?

Let's say her health is worse than we thought.

Is the election rescheduled?
Does Trump walk to victory?
Do the Dems try to throw up someone else in a hail mary? Maybe they could win off the sympathy vote somehow

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/trends/story/c5c95ce9-6b74-4939-b112-57e405ef0109
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Let's say her health is worse than we thought.
>Is the election rescheduled?
>Does Trump walk to victory?
>Do the Dems try to throw up someone else in a hail mary? Maybe they could win off the sympathy vote somehow

The Party would nominate someone like Joe Biden or Tim Kaine. It would probably still be a win for the Dems.

Depends on whether the deadline for putting someone on the ballot is over? If it isn't they will just push Biden or literally anyone from the establishment on the ballot and lose horribly, if the deadline is over then they are shit out of luck I guess. They will probably advertise for some third party and try to get some favors this way.

Don't get my hopes up user.

dems would replace her with another puppet who would win due to $$

Nice photos hope faggot.

I can tell because you cannot see the salt shakers in the window reflection.

OP BTFO
P

B
T
F
O

Photoshop*

Fucking spell correction

You caught me

Hillary has largely no effect on the election.
People aren't voting for her, they're voting against Trump.
If Hillary died, people would rally behind someone else and continue to vote against Trump.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.
The public isn't voting, the electoral college is.

IMHO, Joe Biden would step in. Tim Kaine is not that liked compared to Joe and Joe is already up to speed. Honestly, Joe would have been a much better candidate than $hillary but its "Her" turn.

Democrats are worried and they should be for both the election and the administration of $hillary as every day will be a re-litigation of all past, present, and future scandals. The Democratic party is in for a rough 4 years.

>86009567
>Win for the Dems
It'd be the final nail in the coffin (pun intended) for the Democratic campaign. Nice try, shill. No (You) for u.

>Calling someone else a shill
>Not knowing how to quote

>photos hope

No way, Bernie became an independent again, the nomination would go to a loyal Dem.

>Dems having any chance to win in the first place
Wew

He registered as a Dem five minutes before the Primary Started after being an Independent for 30 years and still got over 40% of the vote.

They can't stop him from becoming a Democrat again or the ensuing protests if he isn't made the new nominee.

This guy owns a jet airliner and he doesn't have a personal chef in it. Instead he ask someone to buy him an industrial chemicals-filled meal from the local fast food chain restaurant.

>a Swede talking about American politics

Fuck off sven, don't you have a bull to prep?

Trump drowning Hillary in google search
google.no/trends/story/c5c95ce9-6b74-4939-b112-57e405ef0109

She would still win.
There's voting machines with closed source software

Why didn't Joe Biden run as Hillary's VP before then? I don't think Hillary trusts Biden (he's an Obama loyalist).

Personally, I think if Trump looks to win then an "emergency" will crop up that will "postpone" the elections. National Emergency (aka "Martial Law") will be declared. Major terrorism act (lots of Stinger missiles missing from Benghazi), assassinations, global economic meltdown, food and EBT riots, pandemics, who knows? There will be restrictions on the Internet, alt media, radio.

The globalists are deadly serious.

It's really weird, but they can give Bernie another tire to bernout. Literally anyone other than Hillary has higher chance to win than her. Well, other than Hillary and Sarah Palin.

Hillary Clinton is straight up dying.

This is why she won't release her health records.

The dnc makes a committee of unspecified number to decide, behind closed doors who will be on the ballot.
In all likelihood they will choose joe biden, as he would reliably represent all of Hillary's positions and do fair in debates.
Dems could win as the never hillary movement disappates, causing overall low voter turnout.

>telling someone to prep the bull when he want to be a bull preper himself by voting for hillary

>Let's say her health is worse than we thought.
How can it possibly be worse than the hysterical fabrications of Trumptard imaginations? You fags accused her of having dementia, AIDS, cancer, seizures and everything else under the sun

You guys have really drunk the koolaid on this 'shes unhealthy' meme... it's not happening.

The whole thing is absurd - especially when you look at the jowls on Trump. He's got no fucking neck definition: needs to lay off the fatty foods or a heart attack might be on the way at his age.

The original, not a photos hope

0.10$ has been deposited in your bank account. Thank you for Correcting the Record! (tm).

If he hasn't crushed his throat in an unfortunate weightlifting accident or shot himself twice in the back of a head after climbing a mountain outside of town, I trust he has any such threats well in hand.

>86010341
>not knowing about starving them by denying (You)s

>fat makes you fat
one of the biggest bluepills of all time
and one of the causes of the state of shit in the world

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

Haha.

What is with all the sodium? This meme implies what?

Stop using a fucking Canadian proxy you cunt.

If Bernie or any other Democrat were against Trump right now they'd be winning by 20.

Clinton is one of the worst candidates in the history of the United States so she has a chance of losing. Trump has fucked up time and time again though and her lead should be a lot larger than it is.

This. I think the deadline is September.

This

Here OP I made this just for you

Our German friend has pretty much said it.

isis uses a dirty bomb in north america

This. Trumpfags don't want to admit it but he has been running a fucking awful campaign.

Don't get me wrong, I'd take him over Hillary, but this is his election to lose and he's fucking losing it. He needs to fix this shit ASAP.

If Bernie wasn't a Commie Jew he might have been running against Trump, but he is so he isn't.

6 million tumblerinas commit sudoku

Hillary had the primary fixed so even if Bernie were God himself he would have lost.

yeeeeee

The jews would put a politician similar if not completely resembling Hillary Clinton's political views into power by force even if it meant to sacrifice their dignity in front of the Gentile Cattle Farm.

There's a chance he's shilling for Hillary and throwing the election. They were pretty good friends over the last 20 years and he said he was a democrat who liked Bill Clinton.
I honestly don't know why else he'd come out with the shit he does unless he wants to lose.

Interesting trips.

Why do you edgy teenagers constantly love to spout highly insane shit that can easily be misinterpreted as threats?
This is a Presidential election. This isn't a warfaring age where Genghis Khan is ruling and where you have to die in an iron suit for chivalry.

Due to ballot registration laws, Kaine would be the Dem's nominee. It's too late for Biden to enter without giving away multiple states necessary for him to win the election.

If the dems want a win, they go with bernie. He can't lose at this point.

>1471574899692.jpg
KFC
two dozen salt shakers - for KFC!

all my keks...

PREP

Obama is already going to step in for another year.

Word on the street is Trump's right hand is being prosecuted for Arizona's Tent City and Hillary can't stand on her own two feet.

Confirm?

Trump is going to win by a landslide after Hillary dies, and that is ONLY reason why people keep angrily holding their breath that he quits before the inevitable happens.

When Hillary finally keels over and DIES, a cloud of infernal flies will shoot out of her CRUSTY ASSHOLE.

There'd be a successor candidate and the entire media and government and both parties would give blanket coverage to him/her to carry on Clintons "legacy and dream".

Trump might lose even worse.

Remember, the US isn't a democracy. The candidate with the highest popular support doesn't win automatically.

The Bernouts rise again

Biden didn't get the VP nod because it had been promised back in 2008, to Tim Kaine.

Kaine had Debbie Wasserman Schultzs job as head of the DNC and as part of the corrupt bargain struck to ensure that Hillary would get the nominee no matter what, Hillary ordered Debbie made head of the DNC so she could rig Hillary's coronation. Which meant that Kaine had to resign and to get him to resign and not expose the corrupt primary rigging scheme, had to be promised the VP slot.

Also, Biden fucking HATES the Clintons and their guts; to the point that when he was sending out feelers for a run as Presidency, he tried to hedge them in a staged leak involving his dying son "telling him to run to save America from crooked Hillary and Bill" to build sympathy with the public so as to give him emotional leverage to stop what we eventually saw with the Clintons pulling every dirty trick in the book to stomp out Bernie.

Also, a state of emergency scheme would require MASSIVE damage/casualties to the American public for it to pass the smell test and prevent the public from rightfully seeing that Obama had crossed the line to try and stump Trump via suspending elections.

At the very least, you'd have to kill Trump dead to justify suspending elections/give the GOP a chance to field a replacement candidate to make shit fly. And Hillary would have none of that shit, especially since whoever the GOP runs, would have the bonus of being able to use his death to rally the public behind the GOP.