What's Germany's end goal? I think they are up to something

What's Germany's end goal? I think they are up to something...

I think they are playing the nice cool kind kid on the block, slowly absorbing all European countries under love and economy... Then when they get the chance... On a big crisis... They will try to federalize Europe and get rid of the American influence and when we notice we will be under some kind of 4th reich.

I think they have a special team in a bunker somewhere planing this up.

This isn't obvious to everyone? The EU was nothing more than Germany attempting to achieve politically that which they had previously failed to achieve militarily.

marxisim automatically connected with the US, so no 4th reich

Maybe it's a means to and end, nobody will be able to say that they are evil nazi fascists anymore.

"Haha no way Germany is triyng to conquer Europe again, remember all those refugees they helped , Germans only want what's best for us now hehe"

Actually it started with the French attempt to control Germany's ability to do so. Long story short: We won again.

>marxisim
>neo liberalism
pick one retard

European Union was not made to help Europe or any european country to gain more power, it was made to control it from outside.

I think Germans (and some French) are going along with the ride and playing nice... Waiting for the right time (on a big crisis) to cut the American cord

>french think they control germans
>germans think they control french
>jews control both

Germany trying to dominate things again, and like twice before we will have to destroy them and just like before we shall be hated for it.

Because we are a silent warrior, a watchful protector, a white knight of Europe and protector.

So they'll hate us.

>"We won again"
>Wins Franco-prussian war
>Looses ww1
>Looses ww2
>Wins the EU?
2 all mon amie.
And we all know what happens when it's 2 all with the Germans going into extra time.

Departugal when?

Talk the Brits into using the EEZ to cuck Europe from internet, shipping and fishing.

>They will try to federalize Europe and get rid of the American influence
>and get rid of the American influence

Nope.

This won't be happening. The WHOLE PURPOSE of the JUROPEAAN UNION is the subjugate european countries to the United States to ENSURE they have an obedient lap-dog who will never rise to challenge their dominant position.

COME WITH US PORTUGAL.
LET'S BE GREATEST ALLIES AGAIN.

There is no Germany of France or Italy or whatever. I dont think you guys understand. All your goverments are paid, bought, scared away or blackmailed. All your goverments are working AGAINS intrest of your own people and country. Your goverment is NOT in control.

LEARN THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!

This guy gets it.

>>neo liberalism
welcome to cultural marxism yellow teeth

This tbqh lads. I don't usually give a shit about the continent but I would be so happy if departugal happened and out two great nations walked away from the EU as staunch allies.
Portugal is the only nation and Englishman can truly trust and honorary Anglos.

there's really no conspiracy

germans and those related racial groups are simply smart, harder working, and have better sexual habits than other groups.

it was those very same differences that provoked the nazis in the first place

We're wrecking it from within.

>They will try to federalize Europe and get rid of the American influence
Top fucking lel. The point of federalizing Europe is precisely to prevent strong European nations from ever rising again.

Your le epic 4th reich memes really hold no water when Germany and Germans are getting assraped by their own government both figuratively and literally (by a refugee proxxy).

Absolutely based nanban madman. Good luck to you best ally, give them hell.

>mfw refugees welcome
>mfw too poor for them to want to fuck us over
>mfw put the few rapefugees we got next to pic related
>mfw push comes to shove, an Europe full of moors is just a playground for us

We got this.

I have the biggest grin on my face, how can one nation be so based? How can Spain even compete? Good night my seafaring brother and good hunting.

Cheers old chap. See you on the other end!