Tfw I unironically liked it

>Tfw I unironically liked it

Me too.
Purr unaldultured Sup Forums

It was pretty great.

I also liked it.

This board just likes to shit on everything though.

Def better than the last one, but im still disappointed and dont think it will ever reach the hieghts it did in S1

Ok it was fun to have Reddit here for awhile but please go back. Episode was terrible

shameful, depressing, outragous

unironically the best episode I've seen in a long time

The weird part is Sup Forums would have unironically loved the shit out of this episode 10 years ago.
Weird how all that humor has shifted to reddit over the years.

that's because the only thing left here is bitterness and depression

pickle viral marketing is gross

>HHAHAHA SO RANDUMM I PICKLE NOW
>UH OH BAD GUYS IN FOREIGN CUNTRY ARE CORRUPT!!1!1
>DA BIG VILLAIN IS RICH AND RICH PEOPLE SUCK AND ARE EVIL AND HE HAS GLASSES SO HE KINDA SMART AND THE HENCHMAN ARE SMELLY DUMB RUSSIANS )FUK DRUMPF_
>THERAPY IS CONVOLUTED AND DOESN'T REALLY WORK AND IS REALLY EXPENSIVE(MOM STOP MAKING ME GO TO THERAPY IT'S REALLY STOOPID I WON'T TRY TO KILL MYSELF AGAIN I PROMISE)
>HAHA EVIL MAN DIE IN END BECAUSE HE BAD HAHA
>HAHA YOU NO HAVE DAUGHTER IN OTHER UNIVERSES BECAUSE I LOOK AFTER AND ME ONLY HAHA
>LETS GET DRUNK HEHEHE

Fucking awful episode

plebs

It was pure kino

where can i watch? :(

You're looking too far into this, it's just a pickle imitating an action movie.

that's because for the people here who legit care about branding stuff Reddit consider enjoying your life for any reason to be Reddit

I thought this show was deep tho

sides=BROKEN

It aired a few minutes ago, you'll have to wait.

>HAHA EVIL MAN DIE IN END BECAUSE HE BAD HAHA
you cant just write out the plot in caps and put 'haha' at the end and pretend it's insightful.

What
Humor

There was not a single comedic situation in the entire episode
Nor was there any comedic writing

Fuck off Reddit

Only redditors say that.

I'm mad because he was SUPPOSED TO BE A HOTDOG

Go back to plebbit.

only redditors think rick and morty is remotely entertaining

Recapping what happened isn't a critique.

Same senpai

This was the worst R&M episode

Yeah that must be it, cant be that your post was shit.

Says the redditor

>shitty cartoon airs
>entire board devolves into everyone accusing everyone else of being reddit

jesus christ you guys are fucking autistic

Based women.

he put haha at the beginning too, fag. get your facts straight CNN

if everything that can recapped just so happens to be objective cancer then yes, it is a critique

delet please

I think it's a hilarious example of human nature.

not to mention
>lmao terrorism is part and parcel so who cares if nine eleven was an inside job
>im pickle riiiiiiiiiiiiick

It was bad. The mods are trying to force it into a meme. It wasn't meme bad though.

>MAN GET'S SENT TO PRISON BECAUSE LE EVIL AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM
>MAKES FRIENDS WITH WISE BLACK GUY BECAUSE WHITE PPL SUCK LMAO
>GET'S RAPED BECAUSE OF COURSE GAY PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE
>LE EPIC ESCAPE WITH A TINY HAMMER

"I hate things that are popular in order to make myself sound smart"

season 2 and season 1 are pretty equal d e s u

hotdog rick doesn't roll off the tongue well enough for normies to latch on and project their insecurities.

episode was great, much better than last weeks

The divorce shit needs to be handled better. As per rick, there were a lot of good sight gags but otherwise it just wasn't that funny.

I actually really liked this episode. Wouldn't mind a spin-off where Rick turns himself into something crazy every episode just so he can science himself to victory.

The motivational poster gag is top-tier R&M humor in that it works on multiple levels and becomes funnier if one pays attention/thinks about it.
It also encapsulates this episode as a whole: a seemingly silly and plain absurd thing that turns into something deeper and more meaningful.

Which part of it was good? At least the last episode had jokes

>pickle rick
>good
sorry but some of us have standards lol

Me liking it probably has something to do with staying up all night to watch it.

I liked the counseling scenes but couldn't stand the pickle scenes. If they hadn't teased this episode for about a year, maybe I'd feel better about it.

A lot of people are saying that the action was so pointless, but I just want to remind everyone that we all fell in love with this show because it was smart and funny. The fighting was far from pointless action. Rick is killing 32 guys just to avoid counseling if he can. He almost died because he wanted to avoid it. He turned himself into a pickle. Man fuck all the haters. This was mindless and smart at the same time.

mindless and smart at the same time = Rick and Morty

gherkino

Stream where?

>THERAPY IS CONVOLUTED AND DOESN'T REALLY WORK AND IS REALLY EXPENSIVE(MOM STOP MAKING ME GO TO THERAPY IT'S REALLY STOOPID I WON'T TRY TO KILL MYSELF AGAIN I PROMISE)
Are you fucking retarded? It was subverting that exact trope. The therapist was doing a really good job and Morty and Summer actually found it helpful. The only reason it didn't work was because Rick and Beth refused to engage.

this
I like the show but manchildren here are trying to find more meaning in it even than idiots looking for philosophy in it

rick and morty is very explicitly a reddit show. its humor is derived exactly and entirely from the reddit brand of humor. please shut the fuck up and go away from Sup Forums

>explicitly
i'm not sure u know what this means