Well?

Is she right?

Sort of.

Nope.

The suicide epidemic is largely caused by feminism's rejection of millennia-old social models, such as monogamous marriage.

No. If men cannot understand what it is to be a woman, woman can't understand what it is to be a man.

The day feminism fights to make women stop placing such high demands on men, I'll believe that they get it at least enough to help. But just as always this idiot spouts, "it's all men's fault and women will fix it"

When a man offs himself because a divorce still his kids and left him financially ruined, muh feminism ain't gonna do shit for him.

yes

Men aren't committing suicide because of work, they're doing it because of conflicting social pressures forced upon them by an increasingly insane female population.

Ask him to explain why suicide rates were lower when women were stuck in the kitchen.

Feminists and liberals always argue that women leaders would not have started as many wars, but I've never seen any kind of statistics to back that statement up. To the contrary, history seems to show that women in power are more likely to start wars.

>If men throughout the ages hadn't forced women into the kitchen, this would never been an issue

So, the reason men join the military is to get out of kitchen duties?

She should stop blaming men. Modern feminism is garbage and the differences in income and shit are a misinformed truth. Women just don't want to fight in wars or be CEOs as much as men do. They tend to take the caretaker jobs, while men take the moneymaking jobs. Both are important but you can't really complain when it's your choice to do so.

This reminds me of the cliche Communist argument:

>Oh, it didn't work? Well, we didn't use TRUE Communism/!

>Oh, it didn't work? Well, we just need MORE Communism until it does

>suicides rates amonsgt men? fixable with feminism

stopped there

same

>me me me!
Why did you privileged coal mine laborers and back-broken farmers tell the kings of the past to oppress glorious womynz?

>women fighting on the frontline

Oh yeah. It's not like we are using male physiology to our advantage in fights that are sustained over long periods of time. Because menstruation can be sniffed out by dogs and cause hygiene issues in the literal pits of human filth that wars are fought in. It is not like we need the physical advantage that testosterone gives males masculinity to fight with, nor the reduced risk of physical and emotional attachment to fellow soldiers on the battlefield. No, it's because the patriarchy is oppressing them.

What the fuck is the agenda that these cunts are trying to push?

Are they complete unaware that war is NOTHING like call of duty? What the fuck do they want us [the patriarchy] to do? Send them out into strategic hidden positions with their fluorescent green hair to talk to the enemy about their feelings and then give them the silent treatment?

These stupid mother fuckers should be consciptend to the military to be used as softener for the first wave of soldiers. We can even give them tax payed anti-rape and smash the patriarchy signs. Maybe they will do something useful like waste some of the enemy's munitions.

that already stopped you? you can only have non-spergy arguments with people and have valid opinions worthy of example to others if you stop slamming the door of the echo chamber you're in. You're avoiding the fight.

to be honest i wouldnt mind strong feminist waifu that earns alot of money while i sit in the kitchen and shitpost on /ck/

>Male suicide rate
Could be helped if feminists didn't shut down men's abuse shelters, men's rights conventions and men's mental health shelters. Could also be helped if feminism stopped loosening the term "sexual assault" and getting men shamed for nothing.

>How about the draft?
Oh, that thing that doesn't exist. Cool.

>In a post feminist world men would be relieved of many stresses and issues
Men don't want to be relieved of this stuff, just don't want our wife being a total cunt and ruining the marriage by shagging Dave. Or constantly telling us that our problems don't exists when all we want is an ear to listen. Or telling us that we don't make enough money and that a real man would be able to give her everything she wants.

If women could hold up their end of the deal, like they used to, men would be perfectly content.

No she's wrong.

If women are so great then why aren't men in the kitchen now?

No. There's an extraneous comma in the first sentence.

0/10

feminists are batshit insane