Only 30/100 americans would immediately have sex with this goddess

only 30/100 americans would immediately have sex with this goddess

why are we so low test nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=QBtF3I7fDfU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=C2I28b_PxKU&index=24&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't

Because we have morals

>godess

Nigga are you gay or what?

It's obvious when a slightly cute girl comes asking for sex in the street you are probably going to wake up with a missing kidney

Girls never ask for sex

He has a penis.

Stop being a faggot.

imagine if a guy walked up to 100 girls to ask for sex

that number is probably going to be 0/100

tis

>have sex with the girl
>finish and help her clean up and ask if she wants to go to out again
>"no"
>next day get accused of rape and arrested

50/100 are women
20/100 are already married

kikes btfo

For one, it's incredibly fishy that a woman would just come up and ask for sex in the middle of the day. Another issue is time constraints. Not everybody can just drop what they're doing to have sex.

If you actually watched the video you would know they tried that already.

Guy asked 100 girls = 0 said yes
Guy asked 200 girls = 2 said yes, one was a prostitute

You shouldn't have sex with anyone you wouldn't want to have a family with.

l o w t e s t
o
w
t
e
s
t

youtube.com/watch?v=gxyySRgrYsU&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e&index=5

I'm with this guy.

/thread
It's right there 15 seconds into the video, Toothpaste man.

Yep

Honestly the idea of me expressing interest in a woman is terrifying. How do people even get to the point where they hug, kiss, have sex etc? It all seems insane to me.

this

30/100 men are apparently fucking morons

because she might have aids
fuck no

Get shitfaced drunk, thats how finns do it.

Ask to see her blood test

STDs are no joke

Ask Hillary

Women have dudes after them so often that it actually causes them problems. So the idea that they would need to come up to someone and ask for sex is questionable as fuck right out the gate.

I know I wouldn't trust it.

And thats how you get sexual diseases

We we asked 100 random Americans on the street if the would instantly eat this burger, only 30/100 said they would.

Are Americans eating healthier Sup Forums?

most guys probably caught on that a solid 10 wouldn't just ask for sex

she is far from a solid 10 tho

low test personified in this thread

thanks for proving my point

no more replies needed
/thread

I would, i'd hit anything that was decent looking.

But would I actually go through with it? I don't know. I wouldn't marry the skank though.

>implying burgers are unhealthy

It's the fries and soda that get you

I'd tell her no. Maybe if it was closing time at a bar and I was wasted... But otherwise I'd find it too odd. It'd set off some alarm bells that a girl was that straightforward.

What even the fuck is "low test" anyways?

hey goys, lets have sex, im totally legit. i hope you don't mind that i'm 16 tho. wharareyouafaggot?

If a random woman comes up to you and immediately asks for sex that's a pretty good sign she's suffering from some pretty severe mental illness, and likely multiple STDs.

Refusing sex with that isn't a sign of low test. It's just common sense.

Enjoy getting AIDS from a psycho bitch that will chop off your dick if you disagree.

>wanting an std
>wanting to have sex with disgusting whores who have sex with people on the street
>wanting to have sex with a race mixer
>wanting to have sex with a coalburner
>wantign to have sex with anyone other than your wife
cuck

>Religious reasons
>STDs
>Pregnancy
>Already in a relationship so not wanting to cheat/get caught cheating
>Being suspicious and not believing the situation (and you would have been correct in that assumption)
>Public shame

It might be the face....

>If you're n-not a degenerate th-then you're low test...!
k

sorta cute but no one is going to take a chance on it being a trap of some sort, better to be safe and jerk off

It's easy as fuck. Human contact basically goes like this:

Meet person
Display positive body language
Talk about general things to find interests
Talk about more specific interests you share
Get person's contact info to meet at another time

That's how you make a friend

Making a woman want sexy time is just a slightly different list, you do the same shit but you just escalate to touching her arm and hands so the interest is clear and move on to more intimate contact as she lets you. If it doesn't work you apologise and if you still want to be friends you just work through the awkwardness and keep talking

So basic, so easy

UNDER_RATED

Probably ebonics for 'low melanin'.

2:22 is /fit personified

This. Considering that it never happens, most guys would probably just be thrown by the shock of it and be suspicious.

I think they are being clever. I mean, a hot woman like that just does not go asking for sex to random strangers, thinking well, women in general don't do that. So, when that happens, it's normal to be cautious, you may be caught in a trap, too good to be true.

That's your instincts talking

Women hate when you show interest, they want to fuck dudes who are at the top and couldn't care about them enough to remember their names

If a girl demonstrates she doesn't really like you instantly don't even bother pursuing her

Depends on the guy

well did she have sex wth that 30?

>having sex with some random cunt that walks up to you
>No idea if she has STDs or is fucking nuts

>"bro, if you wouldn't ur low test!!!"

Naw, this sounds more like faggot frat boy slang to me. It's got that extra little bit of condescension that alot of pick up artist vocabulary uses, but I'm usually pretty on the ball with their particular brand of douchebaggineese.

Maybe it's because people simply don't expect this kind of shit to actually happen and don't believe in its authenticity. They think that there must be something up. Who the fuck wouldn't get at least a little suspicious if they were offered sex out of nowhere from a complete stranger?

It doesn't seem as shady as something that happened to me, but it's still very questionable. For instance, I was walking around town with a friend a few years back, and we were suddenly stopped by this dude who was holding a brown paper bag. He tried to persuade us to take it to his friends, and that its contents were their salaries or whatnot. Yeah, sure. Sure they were. Let's just go to your "pals" and get quickly robbed and beaten up, eh? Sounds like a great deal.

>Do you want to have sex with me
>"No."
What is the problem with this?

if a woman gives you a handshake(!)
and then ask you if you want to fuck her desperatly(it's not like she could just go to another person after you declined), you should ask yourself if there is something wrong in the first 10 seconds you stupid piece of fuck

>low test
She's skinny af

OP, if you continually define your masculinity and manhood on your willingness to just stick your dick in any open hole, you will find one day that you are respected by no one. Not even yourself.

A high test man chooses whom he fucks based upon her character as well as looks. His goal is to seed strong and successful children into the world. He is aware that a random skank on the street is not a qualified receptacle of his genetic offspring.

This. I'm so proud of you /pol

but would a tight boosey be worth the kidney?

considering more than half are female, that ain't bad

Get this man his fedora

Finns do sound quite odd

I can make friends, rarely. It's just the whole sexual/romantic thing which intimidates me. I'm not confident, outgoing or cocky enough for it, I'm shy and very quiet. I realise that doesn't help me but that's just who I am. I have never been good at interacting with women and at 20 it's too late to start.

>having sex with a woman on the spot
>having sex on the first date

If a women does this its a clear red flag. You have to conquer the women and not the other way around.

>I'm just getting my dick wet duh

I have never met a woman who can pleasure me as good as I can myself.

Because the 70 that said no realized that it was a trick.

A lot of non retards would realize it's some sort of scam or trap.

Come to Finland, go to some night club not filled with niggers, get shitfaced, just before closing go talk to some girls and ask if they want to continue to your place (hotel). 9/10 times it will work if you are not hideously ugly, your british accent will help you alot.

"social experiment"

a girl offering you sex out of the blue should make you skeptical.. what does she want? does she have diseases? am i going to end up in a tub of ice with my kidneys cut out?

Only a retard would.

I think you need a bigger sample than that to make that claim. Any Stats anons willing to determine minimal sample size? 95% CL.

I prefer either a Stetson for open country and a traditional Tyrolean felt for innawoods. Thanks.

>I have never met a woman who can pleasure me as good as I can myself.

= Virgin

Get a girl to suck the semen out of your balls with the force of a industrial grade vacuum cleaner.

The reason there's only 8 tests in Europe is probably because the 9th was a muslim and raped her.
Feelsbadman.

but wait theres more!

High test europeans checking in:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2I28b_PxKU&index=24&list=PL2uZhEhKQPWYeyAsRV9Rk3IvewORrZ18e

almost every single one of them said yes.

This is almost too easy..

i dont get it OP, are you pro or anti degeneracy,
if some random walks up and wants to bone you, how do you know they're clean?

deez

Bathe her, and bring her to me. She captivates me.

Confidence interval is 9 with 95% CL for 100 dudes.

I'd plow the fuck out of her, but she's not a "goddess".

This is pretty fucking stupid though. Obviously you're going to be wary of a random hot girl coming up to you and asking for sex. You'd think she was either a hooker or part of some human organ trafficking ring.

because it's fishy for someone like her to do that.

Even more suspicious if the guy isn't typically attractive.

Look at the time this was filmed, its probably friday/saturday night just after the bars have closed, everyone is drunk as fuck. Of course they are going to say yes, they see nothing weird in the situation.

>most of them are shitskins or niggers

surprised they didn't just rape her

>Get a girl to suck the semen out of your balls with the force of a industrial grade vacuum cleaner.

kek

>invite someone to get some fuck
>they agree

>it's just a social experiment XD

I hate these people, I'd say no too knowing is an obvious trick

>most of them are shitskins or niggers
>surprised they didn't just rape her
hmmm... it's almost as if the racist propaganda isn't true...
hm....

almost all of them are rapefugees, the others are tourists

>some random hot girl comes up to you and asks for sex
>realise its a trick and youre being filmed
>ignore the cunt

o wow i wonder why

it's just a social experiment bro

>Sure I have nothing to do

Tall goofy dude is awesome

I'd say no because it sounds like a trap

women dont just walk up to non-chads and ask to fuck, i'd instantly be suspicious

This, I don't fucking trust anyone who just walks up to me on the street like that. Unless you're an OAP asking for directions you can fuck off.

So many reasons to be suspicious in this situation.
>gonna get mugged
>gonna get organ harvested
>gonna be a setup for her SO walking in on you
>gonna get accused of rape
>gonna get all the STDs

you'd have to be an idiot
my primary suspicion would be that I was being filmed anyway so I'd see how far it would go by accepting :^)

did she bang the ones who said yes?

>white guys
i have a gf
i have to be somewhere
i'm nervous
i'm gay
why would you subject yourself to that?
this oversteps social boundaries!

>black guys
yeah, let's go!

>how can white men even compete?

it was 2014

asians are better

What do you think?

horse faced godess

They literally look the same. Godamn, gook whores are funny looking.

WTF IS THAT?!?!?

So that's a yes?

>every guy who said no thinks it's a scam where they lose a kidney in the end

I would say no. Not because I don't want to have sex with her, but because it's too good to be true. The chance that this is for some hidden camera show that will make fun of you for being a disgusting horny guy is much higher than that she actually wants to have sex with you.