A Twitter profile starts putting before/after comparisons of Public Unniversity students in Brazil that have gone...

A Twitter profile starts putting before/after comparisons of Public Unniversity students in Brazil that have gone through communist indoctrination on "Federal Institutions".
Media and leftist go full apeshit.
Shouldn't they feel proud of what they changed into?
twitter.com/antesedepoisdaf

This is a repost, however I have to share this for redpilling purposes before it gets deleted from the archive and forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better resolution

bump, last thread died prematurely

Could just be impressionable young adults falling for the latest fad. But whadda I know.

I believe this has some relevance to the above

This hurts so much to see

>excusing 20 somethings acting like this
they are not your average 15 year old scene girl

>fags come out of the closet in university

...this is new?

Make a clearer one with less examples so you can see the worst up close. Most normies don't have to attention span to look at them all anyway.

jesus

We should do one for US liberals

degenerates btfo

now i remember why i hated university

kek

It's painful to see how many cute or homely girls transformed into hideous SJW punks

This shouldn't be happening, it makes me sad

I looked at them all. Every single one of them looked like the average closeted homo, except that one dude in the leather jacket and beanie.

Every single one of them would predictably come out once they no longer lived under their parents roofs. Trust me I live in NYC all my life, these fags are everywhere.

like this?

This is cool.

>the men universally turn into women
>the women turn either into men or neon abominations

Cultural marxism turns people gay all the time, look at the US

no way 25% of people are naturally gay

it hurts man.

All these guys abandoning masculinity...
it breaks my heart, they are giving up their vital energy...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Oh wait -

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

Exactly, an excellent red pill infographic.

Thank you, greatest ally.

trim it a little bit more

Thank you greatest ally, good work m8

Na, some of them don't look like fags, especially the qt girls

oh man, and im going to a university open day today to try and get my life back on track

fucking hell

They went from looking like sexy sluts to twinks.

Look. This is a crucial time of their life where they start to truly find themselves as adults. I know because I'm there myself. Just starting college is the first step truly independant and it can take some time for them to stick to their true selves. I bet most of these ppl won't look the same in 5 years.

I wanna wakaWaka all over dat face

Oh lawd. I actually made the original thread on Sup Forums and took all those screenshots. I'm happy it took off.

being rad is old, but it is gaining more foothold

they have started to have power in media, then over government, in the end they control the country and the population living in it

Why is this world so shit? I can't comprehend how such an intelligent species can be so fucking stupid.

Perhaps this is why intelligent life is so rare, the second they being too advanced they start destroying themselves.

This would explain the fermi paradox and we're seeing it unfold right in front of us

RARE.

A Brazilian in the last thread recognised one of them and went to uni with her. Thread died (at 373) before he could give more details. Posted a screenshot of her facebook confirming.

Yeah, but even if they return to normal in 5 years, their lives won't be the same,
with the shameful pictures, tattoos, trans surgery, etc.

Probably the best transformation of the bunch.

In the past, stupid people were easily removed from the gene pool. Modern medicine and law helps keep even the dumbest alive and able to procreate which is why Idiocracy was more a prediction than just a funny joke.

I WANT TO FUCK BOTH, being able to have her shift from one to the other depending on my mood. My dick is diamonds.

knowing Brazillians, he probably brained her

R A R E
A
R
E

Also, these self destructing individuals were only going to hold us back. The important takeaway here is to continue to shun/ostracize these morons for their poor choices.

I showed that shit to my parents
"here, this is the fucked up shit that is happening in the south and probably every other big city"

they fucking think it is all shopped
HOLD ME ;_____________;

Also, when the fuck did this abomination hit my glorious shithole? jesus fucking christ fuck this gay earth REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRANNY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD

So is being normal the new counter movement and are we the beatniks?

Don't see a change here. She looks like she would do this shit whether or not she went to college.

Isn't communism a zionist goal for the goyim?

I cri everytime

yeah, actually

He went from Link to Tingle

normcore will live on

Looks like Carmelo retired and became a Latin American grandmother

>flag

My kike, you've probably never even heard the word gay out loud. Every single one of them barring leather jacket looked gay beforehand
It doesn't turn them gay, it just brings out their faggotry.

>Media and leftist go full apeshit.
Where?

You think this behavior won't change?
Not even fucking hippies acted this degenerate ffs
Just look at the photos, there are some guys going full tranny mode, people putting body scarring piercings, tattoos all over their bodies, most of them will probably end up fucked up by drugs and stds
this isn't your average guy that gets into metal and lets his hair grow, this is people destroying themselves and wanting everyone around them to end up like them
there is no fucking excuse

Sadly that isn't the case now, I fear they won't stop until everything is in ashes

The thing is that this is becoming acceptable and even encouraged

underrated

this is an extremely interesting concept

humanity mimicking biology on a sociologic level

If only their women's studies and sociology courses were about indentifying examples of biological evolution that exist within the social realm of humanity.

if only (((they))) were interested in humans evolving as a species :/

>change them?*
fuck me

So we have to save the normies?

recent sociology grad here

this would be such a fucking cool concept to study but everyone was too busy with shoehorning their own agenda's into a study that is supposed to be neutral to ever give a shit

in all honesty, some of these people need to buy that shit in bulk

That's actually a good thing though Gonen. They won't get off that easily

Of course i hear the word its still used as an insult all the time
Most of them really look gay though

Im op from my phone

To be fair he already had that weird clown face faggots tend to have. What's up with that btw? It kinda looks like fetal alcohol syndrome.

some of these people looked like they were on the fence and university just pushed them over it- regardless this shit is gold

>tfw we are going to transform all of society into a libertine sex playground. No restraint no longer.
Feels good man.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

The old thread:

This literally happened with a classmate of mine. Before, she was super cute with long natural blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles...3 months into college her hair is dyed purple and blue, cut into an ugly short bowlcut, and marching in an anti-rape event, which isn't a bad thing on its own until you realize it's a feminist organized event and the former lover of pink, unicorns, and very girly shit is dressed like a slob with black lipstick.

What the fuck.

I have a friend descending into manchildism

>was a normal fun loving guy at first
>then started getting into video games and watching cartoons
>girlfriend left him and literally called him a manchild
>instead of using this as a wakeup call he goes off the deep end
>grows a goatee and dies his hair green with a shaved sides hipster haircut like a turbo nu-male
>posts stupid tumblr cartoons on facebook all day
>got laid off from work, he admitted it was because he was moping around all day instead of working
>literally just watches cartoon, rteading comics, and collecting stupid plastic character dolls all day

Can he even be saved? I'm sure many of you have noticed that when people get into "pop nerd" culture they become pathetic as fuck

You did this, you shylock bastard. You and your cabal of money-grubbing zionist shills! Fuck you! A thousand times, fuck you for this degenerate plague!!!!

I mean these two were pretty shitty before anyway.

THICC

What flag is this I'm on mobile

Has a point, counting left to right, top to bottom, the 12th and 17th ones could be removed so you can make an even block of 24 images. The 12th and 17th don't look particularly bad, 12 could have done Shave for a Cure and 17 could have just been dressed for cold weather.

Other than that, thank you kind merchant.

wonderful work, Irina! it came out really beautiful

thank you greatest ally

Tuvalu

Does he live on welfare?
Make him watch welcome to the nhk

I know this girl. She's also a jew

This

homie needs a wake up call, but i have no idea what exactly the wake up call needs to be

>bald headed hoes

I. Just. Can't.

Oh, it also happened to one of the smartest, kindest guys I know who's unfortunately too fucking gullible for his own good. He's dating an extremely abusive piece of shit SJW who literally posts on her dumblr blog about how much she hates white men and how worthless they are...WHILE DATING A FUCKING WHITE MAN. Oh my god I fucking hate her, even his feminist (not first wave) parents hate her guts and wish he would break up with her. She is brainwashing him into some sick, twisted being and it really fucks me up. I want to help him but we only see each other literally twice a year.

It pisses me off so goddamn much. And the thing is, I know he's smart, his parents are incredibly smart, he's just retarded when it comes to believing everything he reads.

i think we're the new normies. no pls

dat cleavage