Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro
youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We go home
nothing can top this
this was the pinnacle of comedy

Remember the asspain with a smile

Hopefully the meme dies so we can get rid of this faggotry.

No more Rick

Only Skeet

I've rewatched the episode 3 times now

>over

WHAT IS PICKLE MAY NEVER DIE

Is Skeet related to Sneed?

BUY THE POSTER

where? I'm in Mexico so I couldn't access the adult swim live stream, and that bu.nni link requires a firefox that hasn't been released in mexico yet!1!!

party post

penguinz0 is that you

>sodium chloride

Skeet's McSpanky's
Formerly Chuck's

This is only the beginning

We will look back on this day as the day that Sup Forums became r/Sup Forums.

Cancer everywhere.

KILL URSELF.

fuck me i want it but 13 for a poster...shit

Thank fucking god.

Sup Forums isn't for fucking shitty manchild cartoons that only fake nerds watch so they can signal how "geeky" they are.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember it. Pray it never happens again.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=ROm4wZBpbro

>muh GoT and twin peaks

THE MEME THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT BURNS HALF AS LONG

Who was in the wrong?

Sup Forums is nothing but manchildren who are triggered 24/7

Why would you save a low quality image of a generic slope making a neutral face?

I can't wait for next weeks episode when mods do this again, simply epib

Flood /mlp/ with rickles.

well that sure was something

Pickles never say die!
KEEP THE OC COMING!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
KEEP IT GOING

Jokes on you, we love pickle Rick too

it's too late. it's already mutated.

because this is an anime imageboard you FUCK

>bashing Twin Peaks
>putting GoT in the same vein as it

Please, asshole, I bet you didn't even know it existed until 2 months ago.

NOOOOOOOO

I N EEDED TO LISTEN TO IT 50 MORE TIMES.

Oh shit.
You madmen!

>The poster has set this image to only be view-able by those with a purchased subscription of Sup Forums gold.
Serious shit?

shove some pickles up your ass

>because this is an anime imageboard
>an anime imageboard

wow I don't think I've laughed this hard at a post in a while
so are you legitimately a reddit fag then? that came here because of rick and morty stuff? that's even more hilarious

L O L

Sorry my dude, gotta get the gold, it's that good!!

>He doesn't have a gold account.
Bitch, I have a diamond account.

>so are you legitimately a reddit fag then?
No, been here for years before i really started seeing Sup Forums gold at all or before "Very Important Post" board was added.

>Doesn't have a Sup Forums gold account purchased with a cryptocurency mine
Get with the times, jenkins. Btw, that post gets 10x better with the pic.

You need to get (at least) the gold account if your gonna take advantage of all that 4channel has to offer. Tots worth it!

Probably go back to r/eddit.

We must invade.
/mlp/ has the szechuan sauce for the Rickles!

I fuckn love pickle rick

PI-CKLE-RICK-PA-CI-TO

Write articles about how the alt-right loves Rick & Morty

I posted this last night, I'll repost it
I'm 22 and own a house, my mom lives with me though she's usually at work. Her favorite movie is Laurence of arabia and favorite show is the sopranos, and she thinks carmela is kind of a cunt. She loves rick and morty and we have a good time watching it together, most of you are contrarian faggots though I admit it does have a reddit element to it, that said a far bigger threat to Sup Forums is GoT and nu/pol/

Is pickle rick a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory? Or will this go down as the single most anticipated event in Sup Forums history?

Jimmy

ROFL wow dude you're amazing at photoshop, that's a fucking amazing pic, 10/10 my friend

Playboy beat us to it with ponies.

holy shit samefag

Yes it's Cr1tikal

Not likely, i'm not even mad i obviously got fooled.

It combines all the worst stereotypes of Rick and Morty

It's random reddit humor and mindless violence, but modt importantly, shitty attempt to be a meme

Now not only they hyped this shit for a year, rhinking this is why people love R&M, but the female writers also cut out literally every joke with a weedwhacker

When you thibk about it 99% Sup Forums memes are about something horeible

Apparently 4 months is a year

OH YEAH WE KILLIN reddit WITH OUR memes
WE shitpost SO HERE'S A SORRY IN ADVANCE NO HARD FEELINGS plebbit
SORRY FOR pickle ricking
reddit ALWAYS SAY THAT MY MUSIC'S LOUD
SORRY FOR pickle ricking
redditors COMPLAIN SAYING TURN IT DOWN!
SORRY FOR pickle ricking
HATERS DON'T LIKE WE GOT THE front page
SORRY FOR pickle ricking
WHEN THEY TALK SHIT, WE JUST BE LIKE
SORRY FOR pickle ricking

Literally nobody cares.

Pickle Rick was in the house tonight

Every body had a really good time

It is though.

it felt like twelve fucking years

We are now inheritors of the light of Pickle Rick.

Obviously they care enough to make hundreds of threads about the show, a big part of which is the perceived demographic who enjoys the show. Sorry there weren't enough memes in my post you faggot

/r/me_irl is unironically the best subreddit on that site, though. There's barely any good subreddits but that's one of them.

Go neck yourself you fucking faggot.

Bro you can't go another day without Sup Forums gold account. So worth it, my dude.
Just post your credit card info in the name field and you're golden!

Remember when reddit was a place with wifebeating tips, fatshaming boards and the "no naked children" rule was circumvented by "but what if they are dead?"?

If you made this, you have a severe case of autism. Seek professional treatment asap.

>Unironically liking Twin Peaks
Why? True detective is infinitely better. So bored wasting time watching Cooper's progressing autism, cringing at unfunny jokes and edgy, violent killing scenes, with that shitty live music at the end. Actually you can't even compare True Detective and Twin Peaks, the first one was absolutely mindblowing and super interesting to watch, while even old Twin Peaks is unbearble crap, 30yold igly permastoned lady playing a schoolgirl, fuck she's annoying af, the music theme is so bad, it felt old and pathetic back then, now it sounds like 70's shit.
I watched True Detective probably 10 times and it's perfect, real, the second one was dissapointing, too mainstream and cliched, the rest of the stuff like dark mirror, house, american horror, american gods and all that fake stuff is literally pukeworthy shit for middle class office rats that come home and need that load of shit to spice up their evenings, and get that fake behaviour pattern for the next day when they return to work, just like kids after watching some action movie, think this is real life.

Sadly that tree and the entire spot is taken down, there's a plain field instead right now.

No it's SynthCool

Guys, can I ask a serious question about this episode?

Why exactly does it feel like people have been posting about "pickle rick" for months if it only just aired today? Did they seriously announce it that far in advance?

>ironic depression xD
Fuck off, you have to go.

Maybe you should since you blindly hate the whole site without ever visiting it. Some subreddits are quality.

Yes. It was shown in the trailer for the season.

I'm being baited.

Name 5

Yes. Also they showed every fun scene of pickle rick in season and episode trailers, So final episode was pure garbage, I still like the show tho

I was just looking at a cool poster (Sup Forums would say it's reddit shit blah blah blah this that cuck spiel(((burger)))) and it was $50.

kek

I see. I just watched the trailer and there's a giant girl in it, has that episode aired yet? I want to see that.

/r/me_irl
/r/incels
/r/selfimprovement
/r/The_Donald
/r/beermoney

retrobattlestations, cuckold, malelivingspace, programming, bitcoin

Good idea.

It has not.

So is anyone gonna mention that this episode of R&M was amazing and written by Jessica Gao and how she is a woman and also that all of your fucking insane bellyaching about the last week's episode being touched by wommz was hilarious, embarrassing, and totally unfounded?

can we all agree that this guy is a faggot?

>literal self-insert
>ever good
>even when a man does it
fuck off casual

/r/holdthemoan
/r/kpopfap
/r/festivalsluts
/r/realasians
/r/javdownloadcenter

>this episode of R&M was amazing

Just buy the fucking Gold Account you pleb

>Her favorite movie is Laurence of arabia and favorite show is the sopranos

Wow, this proves that shit taste breeds shit taste.

/r/hugeboobshardcore