>wife turns 40
>dumps her

what a jerk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETpiA8ych30
youtu.be/FYlwcaC9Kcs?t=53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean /ourguy/

Damn, I thought they were perfect together.
If they can't make it how the hell are we?

I thought Sup Forums said he was a good christian man :^)

Beldar conehead

>it's real

Did he get too hot?

Why would you want a wife that can't have kids?

>Why would you want a wife that can't have kids?

they already have a kid you stupid fuck

Fucking based. Roasties on suicide watch.

Marriage to Jlaw when

He got too famous for her.
Lol now he'll get bald and fat

>realizes he's the new indiana jones
>dumps roastie for his legion of 21 year old fangirls

Makes me think

So he dump her expecting JLaw dumps the fucking director of her next movie?

not surprising to be honest

But anna faris is a sweetie pie

Color me unsurprised. People whose numbers don't match don't stay together. People don't like to admit it, but it's true.

When he was the chubby funny guy on Parks and Rec, their numbers matched. Now that he's hot and top of the A-list, his number is MUCH higher than hers.

He's a Hollywood 10, she's a Hollywood 6.

what a faggot, just because he is A list actor now and can get pussy anywhere. Poor Anna

isn't she a cunt?

why though?

Another thing ruined by Jennifer Lawrence.

>for better or worse
>in sickness or in health
>till death do us part
LOL nevermind 8 years is way too long to be married. Also it's hard juggling our movie star careers and stuff.

someone check if jlaw has broken up with aronofsky

anna has played the role of a roastie her entire career and now she gets to live it lol

More like BDH.

How the fuck he transformed from barely a 5 to a 10 in like 1 year?

How can I be like him, bros?

Have one that doesn't have defects maybe?

God bless the degeneration of the west.

>that fucking scarf

saggy pissflaps

Let that be a lesson to all you stupid bitches

>Wife is getting older
>Want to drop her so you can crush young poose
>Finally work up the nerve to tell her you want out
>She cries
What do?

Basically get paid to work out acting jobs, have dietician at your disposal and have decent genetics!!!FACT!!!

they already had one nigga

also that's the greatest blessing of them all, don't fall for all that start a family meme shit

What a sexist bigoted pig

rich people wear the faggiest shoes

is she? I always got an qt innocence vibe from her

ever since he blew up i assumed he was a single guy, then i saw he was married to anna faris, i instantly thought 'well that's not gonna last', glad to see i was right. but then again most hollywood couples never last, especially when one or both see a rise in popularity after a lull in their careers.

She has a habit of fucking Jews who she thinks will help her career. She's a slithering whore!!!FACT!!!

Expensive trainers and nutritionists who actually have studied in university, personal chefs who can make low-calorie meals on demand, and source of safe and effective roid.

Basically the best bodybuilding resources money can buy.

she abandoned her puppy in the streets or something like that

MOONWALK THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM LIKE A BOSS!!FACT!!!

40 year old Anna is like 2 numbers hotter than her.

JLaw just has A list income.

redpilled.

good for him

steroids?

Some people look better as they are.

I was a like 5-6 most of my life, now in my 30s I am an 8

what a /ourguy/

He's naturally buff. He had to work at being fat for parks and rec

Apparently he's been dating Mary Elizabeth Winstead on the down low for months

But she's over 30

he is going to be swimming in tight young boipussy

i remember reading some tabloid shit a few years ago where anna was talking about how rumors surrounding chris really got to her and it was hard for him to convince her they werent true.

They're going to make a cute couple
youtube.com/watch?v=ETpiA8ych30

Why is he leaning in, not her?

YET HAS GREATER SUCKING POWER THAN THE EVENT HORIZON OF A COLLAPSED STAR!!!FACT!!!

thought til death do you part?

well maybe that puppy had it coming to him

I'd buy that. As women get older they get insecure and basically sabotage their own relationships by accusing their significant other of cheating.

Realize that I made a lifelong commitment to someone and honor it.

But young pussy is literally throwing itself at you.
Surely that means something...

are Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell the only celebrity couple that might actually last?

I'm a balding piece of shit!!!FACT!!!

>waaaaahhh
He's based and living the dream, he's famous, rich and can fuck whoever he wants all day while we're posting on this shithole at whatever stupid hour it is.

Why are you so obsessed with fucking? I mean, you're gonna end up alone or with a fake rape case against you.

this gif never gets old

is he gonna be fucking our mommy now?
>I see you are also a manc of culture and refined taste

Once he's finished running that ass into the ground, she's done.

youtu.be/FYlwcaC9Kcs?t=53s

>anna fell in love with him when he was a fat slob who no real job
>now he's hot and a big time marvel actor
>dumps her
Fucking hell, i thought chris was a nice guy but i guess being hot and popular is just too good of a life, even for him. It's a damn shame, anna was with him since the beginning, through the hard times.

OLD LADIES ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING THATS WHY!!!!

Jesus why is this even being discussed??? Fuck off reddit

Boy, there's something called integrity. A young smelly bitch ain't got shit on my old hen.

We don't know how good a partner she is. She may have become a shit wife or have substance abuse problems. If he gets custody we'll know she was a drinker or something.

an ugly beta marries an ugly rostie, hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm

To each their own m9.

She gave him a fucked up kid instead of having one younger/healthier, has other issues, gave their cat away. perfectness is always a veneer and from the way she rags on him during podcast shit, its same kind of shit women always do to guys they live with. She became his fucking mother. Trying to force him to do shit he didn't want to do until he did it after she ragged on him.

It's fucking annoying and I don't remember which episode of unqualified it was but I knew after that they already had problems.

Anxiety around marriage/long-term coupling is Sup Forums through-and-through. Have you never set foot on /r9k/?

>Be a degenerate bum and become an actor
>Marry another actor
>Become top tier famous degenerate bum actor
>Divorce other actor

Par for the course

All actors are infantile retards who are a step below professional bloggers in their contribution to society

dropped as husbando

Im fat as fuck I dont need to concern myself with that shit.

Ugly people eg people over 30 should just accept theyre fucking ugly like I do and find meaningful hobbies like watching Tv

the thing is, he was always a 10
just got fat for a while

Knowing Anna Faris personality she is most likely unbearable and that is why he left her.

It means you're a weak willed individual that doesn't deserve to find happiness
If you can't remain faithful to someone you don't deserve to have somebody ever be fully honest with you

Tell me about their son. Why does he wear the glasses?

Because he wanted a kid earlier and she put it off for a long time till there was a lull in her career and longer you wait, better chance of side effects, especially as women age, the problems kids have go up dramatically.

Now he can go after what he wanted the entire time during parks and rec, put a couple of kids in aubrey.

>aronofsky
Born: February 12, 1969 (age 48),

Pretty sure she was obsessed with him and he thought she was an ugly hag.

Aronofskyvitz cheated on Rachel Weiss and knocked up Natalie Portmanovitz, forced her to marry a homosexual, moved on to another Hollywood whore, now he's fucking a semi retarded egomaniac. He's a shit director and an all around asshole. They must like something he's doing.

Now's my chance to snatch her up!

>B

I'm pretty sure he's hung out with her for 4 years after not being in anything with her. Infact a few days ago he showed up to support her indie movie and its on his insta too.

You don't go hang out with people you think are ugly.

She seems kinda mental and annoying. Maybe he should have left sooner

>They must like something he's doing.

Among actors the director is the alpha of the community. They want his alpha seed, the seed that empowers him to instruct and dimiss other actors.

Actors put themselves on a heirachy, they can instruct lowy production workers and even managers and stupid journalists and shit. But the director, he has the aura of a god, and their vaginas get wet at the sight of him barking a moron actor into the right place in stage.

The lesson here is to find your sphere of influence then fuck all the women who operate beneath you within your influence.

>our

neck yourself BDH fag

he looks like a generic 70s rape scene b-movie actor here

It was probably her hairy pussy, have you seen Scary Movie?

That shit was nasty

>don't reproduce, goyim.

Exec Prod >>> Prod >>> Dist >>> Direct >>> Stars >>> Crew >>> Catering >>> Toilet cleaner >>> Extras >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> writrers

I'm surprised he stayed with her this long. He is way too famous and good looking for her these days.

that first insult

its fuckin happenin mates

He was a wrassler in school

Stick with the prod.

I heard a rumor.
He gave her herpes, she forgave him but he dumped her anyway

>also that's the greatest blessing of them all

Lel kids are assholes and a money pit, if you get to see them every second weekend or something when your ex-wives lets you