Back for my third AMA! Ask a transgender male-to-female woman anything. (Let me educate some of you mofos)

Back for my third AMA! Ask a transgender male-to-female woman anything. (Let me educate some of you mofos)

Petra, ben jij dat?

Pre-transition photo for those curious!

Nee, ik ben niet Petra!

>Sup Forums
>/lgbt/

A Belgian tranny.
Kinda repetitive.

Those people are already educated! ;) (yes, even Sup Forums with all the trap thread haha)

There's dozens of us! Dozens!

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Also AnCap Meme thread

Wow, you're hot.

Why are you so fucking ugly?

cuck

>9 posts
>5 by OP attention whore
>sage goes in every field

ik vraag me serieus af wat het nut is van heel deze affaire maar ge doet maar :D
Is het enige centrum voor transgenders niet in gent?
Wanneer is uw transitie begonnen? altijd al geweten dat ge een vrouw ou zijn?
hoe kunt ge weten dat ge een vrouw wilt zijn terwijl ge niet kunt weten wat dat inhoudt?
hoe "voelt" een vrouw zich anders ten opzichte van een man

where do u even get this from? huh?

how's being a woman with male pattern baldness like?

You looked better as a man tbqh but you like it this way so what gives

From attention whores

try it again in English

I have three questions

1. Are you aware that you're mentally ill

2. Why are you destroying your worth to society

3 why do we have 2 Tranny AMA's at the same time?

It's entirely justified. Obviously the child is a totalitarian statist scum who want to subjugate everybody to his rules.

Hope you get executed :D

How about you learn our language?

You're a disgrace to your country, family and everything else. Kill yourself.

timestamp or gtfo

Why can't you be happy with your body regardless?

Gibberish

Ok AnCom

>9 shitposts by this flag
Kys troll

You'll never be a woman. There are some traps that could pull it off, but you'll always be an ugly man in drag.

It's called math. You really have transitioned to a woman.

1. it's called GENDER DYSHORIA. not a mental illness actually, look it up!
2. becoming a woman means i can't work anymore? that's stupid...
3. not aware

>male-to-female

How original

You're fucking boring and defective. Congratulations

If that is you then you are extremely ugly and should consider suicide.

t. Russian girl

Thanks for paying for my trans surgery with your tax money though, sweetie!

Do you think my country shemales are superior to european shemales?
Thanks in advance.

Why are you such a faggot?

I can't, because I'm a WOMAN inside. Now I finally am.

Good goys submit to the transgender dogma.

[Insert uncommon preference here]

Hey guys! I'm a [Uncommon person] and i think you should respect me just for making that choice!
If you don't you're uneducated and insecure about yourself! Why should I respect your views? I asked for your respect first!

I think anyone with a healthy cognitive ability recognizes you are fucked in the head. Most of us would rather people yourself were simply executed as opposed to coddled. You're fucking disgusting, and I hope you kill yourself.

You're ugly and mentally ill, I feel nothing but pity for you. I have no questions.

>having to chop you dick off to feel "normal"
>not a mental disorder

Wew, and how long till you an hero?

I'm trans and yes Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. There is literally no reason to ignore a basic fact like that. Being trans is not, but hating your body because of your sex is.

Man this is literally the worst place you could have come to. You'll walk out with a lower self-esteem than a hooker who enters a church.
>LITERALLY BTFO

can you be impregnated ?

Gas the [Niche Group] [Group Subset] War Now!

Why are you so ugly?

russian girls best girls

Kill yourself Walloon.

My face grimaced so hard that my cheek muscles refused to return to their normal positions for a solid 10 seconds. GG.

TITS OR GTFO

ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahah
dead.

Aren't Euthanasia laws pretty lax in >Belgium?

dashingly homoerotic

Do you believe you are the opposite gender, either physically or neurologically or you biological gender?

If a medically recognized psychiatrist prescribed you anti-psychotics would you take them?

of*

you will never be a woman, now fuck off and remove yourself from human society

Of course not biologically. But physically and neurologically, I'm a woman now (through surgery and hormones!)

And no, because I'm happy as a woman now.

im not a walloon, and thanks for paying for my surgery through taxes!!!

Their point is not to be a woman. It provides them strange comfort to think of themselves as not gay men. As long as they can have sex with men as "women" it relieves the social stigma against gays which they have internalized.

So if a psychiatrist said that anti-psychotics would reduce your gender dysphoria, would you take them?

Is there a way to XY what should be XX?

>neurologically

is there a drastic difference in your brain space right now?

i thought it was ingrained since birth, that you were in the wrong body. so why would you seek a neurological change?

Thanks for recycling your smug replies!

Do you acknowledge you have a mental illness?

how many more days until you get out the ol rope?

interesting.
i like the way you think, boy

OP is a male with mental problems.

Nothing more.

If the point of being trans is to live your life as the gender you choose then why bother telling somebody you're trans?

My guess is very few trans people are actual transsexuals and the vast majority are just attention whores like yourself.

Well you'll get what you deserve eventually.

It's is a mental illness, mentally illness is subjective to what can be perceived as a negative attribute to one's behavior. Cutting off your dick/ breasts/ mutilating your body is mentally illness. You probably have a number of different disorders Whig leads to gender dysphoria.

>Inb4 this freak thinks I don't know anything about psychological classification

Mfw when this user is role playing to see if he really wants to go through with it or not.

ummm, you do know your brain can change size of different compartment throughout your life!

whats it like being a female woman?

>1. it's called GENDER DYSHORIA. not a mental illness actually, look it up!

If it's not a mental illness why is it in the DSMV?
If it's not a mental illness why does it need a diagnosis?
Did transitioning improve your mental well being? If so, how is it not a psychiatric condition if your mental wellness is not the objective of the treatment?
Have you ever tried anti-psychotics?

transgender = transsexual! get it right

Proofs?

it's g r e a t ! ! !

No you're not. You're a tranny.

1. I'm aware
2. Yes you can't work anymore when you mutilate yourself and try to impose a negative personality attribute into others. You probably have other significant emotional issues on top of your condition which you won't tell us about
3. I wouldn't be surprised if tumblrinas tried to "educate" us again

Oh trans will send you a wall of text of politically correct studies that prove their point. They wouldn't need to come to a Mongolian Carving Forum if they sincerely believed they are women. Its more about being self-hating gays and wanting to be seen as a woman if they act like one than somehow thinking they menstruate and give birth to live young.

Dear Xir/Xadam spooky,
are you a female human person being?

I hope you realize when society wakes up (rapidly approaching) you will be ostracized for what you are, a freak, kill yourself

When are you going to hack off your dong, mister?

I'm sorry your life got to this point.

I hope you found a way to truly love yourself.

I'm gay. Trans make us look bad. They are a mix of straight males with a cross-dressing fetish and gay males who are very effeminate and get bullied for it and decide, well its better to be a female. Many are autistic, all are self-hating regarding their homosexuality. The LAST thing they'd want to be is a gay male so jumping through chutes and ladders to be a facsimile beats accepting "well I'm a gay male" to them and their autism facilities it.

Mate what the fucking fuck

Just... no

Man the fuck up you insane fucker

bost boi pucci or fug off

You are not a woman, you never will be a woman. You are just a poorly attempted copy cat. You look like a man with make-up and a fugly hair cut.

Do the rest of us a favor and kill yourself so nobody has to puke as you walk past on your way to a SJW convention.

I mean seriously if you walked up to me in a bar and tried to hit on me. I would probably punch you right in your cocksucker. You ugly piece of wasted skin.

You have a mental condition and the only fix is killing yourself.

Fuck you and your mental disease for taking fucking Jordan

>Their point is not to be a woman. It provides them strange comfort to think of themselves as not gay men

I used to work with someone who went M2F. He/she pulled everyone aside, one by one, alone to explain that he/she would be coming to the office as a woman in the coming weeks and wanted to know if you had any questions. He/she explained that all insults had been heard already and nothing would bother him/her. He/She then went down a list of insults and the one that stuck with me was "you're gay". I hadn't really thought of changing sex in order to get around being called gay. Anyway, she came in one day and that was that. Jeff became Jess.

They don't care they just care that they aren't seen as gay males. You fail to understand how much gay males are hated and how much these extreme homosexuals (per Blanchard's typologies) will go to be seen as something that isn't a gay male.

Either kill yourself or get aids and die.
Make the air a bit cleaner will you?

You make an absolutely disgusting "woman"

Are you aware that you're afflicted with severe mental illness?

By your logic, if I live in a garage for 20 years and I say I'm a car, does that make me a car?